Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl Empty Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by howman Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Matchkind: Hardcore
Target: Ko, submission or pin.
Also: Hentai attacks are allowed, no disqualification.

[size=150:qpf00xcm]Momiji Bindouda
[attachment=1:qpf00xcm]momiji_binbouda_by_anbx-d5jph9r.jpg[/attachment:qpf00xcm]
vs
[size=150:qpf00xcm][color:qpf00xcm=#FF0000:qpf00xcm]Emi Mafune
[attachment=0:qpf00xcm]qk020201.jpg[/attachment:qpf00xcm]

Momiji was sitting in the locker room on a bench; her eyes were absent and serious. Incessantly she wrapped bandages around their hands.
"Finally, my first fight in the AFW, also time!"
She growled to herself, her eyes rested on her own mirror image.
"I hope my opponent is strong enough to take me!"
She slowly got up and walked to the mirror. As so often in battles she wore her red sports bra and her panties Red. Your Long blond hair were tied to two horses truant.
"I want to be stronger, much stronger!"
With a clenched fist hit her against the wall, a small crater was formed. Then she turned around and went to bank pulled on her gloves, then they left the locker room.

They waited at the ramp, until their music began to play. Then she stepped out, looked at the silent audience grim that once wanted to ogle the new fighter. Momiji ripped a hand up.
"Why i can not hear you guys. I want to show you a fantastic fight, no own is saying a word, how rude!"
The audience looked at each other confused, but then began also to cheer and scream. Waving Momiji ran down the ramp.

Down in the ring again, she turned to the crowd and shouted, according to them, "That's a lot better"
Afterwards Momiji sat in tailor seat in their corner of the ring, waiting for her opponent. She tried to gather her thoughts past excited.

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by Charyui Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 am

Emi took in several deep breaths as she looked at herself in a mirror, the cheers of the crowd getting her more and more excited before she grinned at her own reflection. She had been waiting to get into the wrestling scene and now was her time to shine, win or loose she hoped to make an impression. Finally the Japanese girl grabbed her headband and tied it on tight before heading out to the backstage area, once her music started up she came rushing out of the back to the wide open space of the arena. She was stunned at the sight for a few moments before retaining her grin, it all looked so much different on TV! Already Emi's adrenaline was pumping as she rushed down to the ring and rolled in under the ropes to hop up back on her feet and pump a fist in the air for the crowd before going to one of the corners to eye her opponent. She was a tough looking blond and seemed to be the no-nonsense type, "Well you look tough! And the type who wont go easy on anybody right? Well just dont expect me to go easy on you either!" Emi grinned at the blond, she wasn't, confidant but she sure wasn't going to back down from this!

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by howman Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Momiji looked eagerly to the ramp at any moment over her opponent would run down. Meanwhile, her body was severely strained by the whole excitement of the fight. Then, finally, came a new music, spellbound she looked at the one-saving shape. She made a face at his devious smile.
"That can be a really interestanter fight!"
She whispered softly to herself as her opponent hina ran to the ring. The grin on your lot had the girl on the lips.

As their respondent before her Srand abwessend Momiji looked at the floor. But as Emi had spoken to an end, stood at Momiji. She clasped her two clenched fists and cocked her head.
"Yes, I will not spare them, but I'm also glad that she does not plan to do the same with me, Emi-san! Finally, we are not not fooling herumzu about something, but to fight, nothing less or more!"
Momiji slowly pulled off her glove, held it out to her opponents, but without a word. A fire in her eyes sparkled with anticipation for the fight.
The audience was going crazy, they started the two fighter to cheer. Momiji but remained calm and held out his hand to her opponent.
"I have two questions, your How many match you were already here? And where i can such a nice swimsuit?"

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Emi grinned as she approached her blond opponent and held her hand out graciously not thinking that this would be a trap or anything, Momiji didn't seem the type to do that but then again this was a hardcore match. Regardless Emi put her hand out and clasped the other girl's giving a good squeeze as she shook, "Yeah we are here to fight" She said before removing her hand and considering the other girl's questions for a moment. "Weeeell first I haven't really had any official matches, so this would be my first. Just a couple spars and when I fought some bully. And to the second, I got this at a nice little place in Osaka. I might just show ya depending on how this goes" Emi added with a wink before taking a step back to allow Momiji to put her glove back on as she settled into a fighting stance to wait for the bell to ring and get this started!

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:59 pm

A smile slid over the lip Momiji, as Emi struck with her. So they could be sure that her opponent pursuing the same goals as they.
"A sportswoman, how?"
While Emi spoke pulled the boxes ring her glove back on. She listened thoughtfully to the narratives. It seemed to her as if Emi for what they have said almost ashamed. The blonde girl put her hands on her hips and began to laugh. Then she saw her opponent amused.
"Well Well seethe, like as this would be a match between the two, as I say the best 'AFW virgins', since this is also my first match in this league anyway. And because your offer me to the store to show how it would make our struggle more interesting with a small bet? If I defeat you, you invite me, and if you defeat me, I invite you! "
Momiji clasped her hands, her neck was crackling. Then began the bell to people on. Now, the playful smile of girls became serious.
"If you let me make the first step!"
Variable speed with incredible Momiji jumped forward, picked one of their legged, trying to kick Emi her temple. If that had worked, she tried her opponent a strong chin hook and then she tried her with a fist in the stomach snake, if the work had to be Emi leaned forward. Momiji icy grabbed the girl and tried to hit her head against a corner post.

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Emi laughed at Momiji's suggestion, she kind of liked this girl and gave a little nod "Sure why not? Could be fun" She said as she settled into her fighting stance as the bell rang to start the match and Emi had to admit to being taken off guard. Momiji's speed was incredible and Emi barely had enough time to even think about blocking the blond girl's kick even then it made Emi stagger to the side and her arm ached from the blow she had blocked. However the short haired girl had less luck with Momiji's next two blows forcing a cry from the girl as her head snapped to the side from the blow to the chin. "OOOFFF!!!" Emi let out as Momiji's next fist slammed into her belly making her double over as spittle flew from her lips, she gasped for air as she was grabbed and hauled towards the corner. However Emi huffed and tried to ball up a fist so she could try and slam it into Momiji's own belly before they got to the corner to give Emi the chance to get away and recover a little.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Emi knock with her punch in the stomach of Momiji the air out of her. Distorted face with pain trying the blonde stood back a Hard to find. One hand was on her stomach, with the others, they are wiped the saliva from the mouth angle. She looked at her opponent angry; no one dared attack one of their numbers to stop.
"Nice try!''
Carefully Momiji now circled her opponent would make a second attempt. Suddenly she jerked forward, trying to grab her opponent and hold them by the shoulders, then she wanted Emi contact their knee to the stomach. Then wanted to try Momiji lift her opponent and throwing them out of the ring. Momiji quickly slipped under the ropes after round.

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Emi staggered away from Momiji panting and holding her stomach, she needed time to recover but it seemed the blonde girl was not about to give her that chance. Emi was easily grabbed my Momiji, she tried her best to struggle out of the other girl's grip but couldnt stop Momiji from sinking her knee into Emi's belly making her cry out as her belly was slammed again! Emi was then easily picked up and thrown out of the ring, she let out a yell as she went flying only to cry out as she hit the hard floor under her making her roll around in agony wailing and holding back her tears. She lay there panting for a moment and when seeing Momiji coming after her tried to crawl away but the pain was making her progress slow, finally after some desperation Emi tried to look under the ring for something to use. Thank goodness this was a hardcore match! Emi felt around for a moment and got a hold of something that felt like a metal rod, she would then try to swing it out from under the ring and hit the side of Momiji's leg once she was close enough!

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

With a grin on her face turned Momiji crawling to respondent. They feel that their comrades fled from her opponent. Suddenly she realized that she was looking for something under the ring. Momiji to quickly put on speed.
"What are you doing?" She cried loudly.
Suddenly tears through her body a carnation table feeling of Burning pain, formed in Momijis eyes.
"Fuck!"
According to the girl, when she was hit on her leg. Immediately slumped down the blonde, her legs could bear it no longer.
"For that I will make you pay!"
Momiji crawled forward and tried to grab emission head. If it had succeeded, they wanted the head of the girl beat several of times hard against the floor.

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Emi panted and tried crawling away as Momiji went down, she hated having to do that but what choice did she have? Especially in the middle of a hardcore match? Emi tried crawling away but was soon caught by the vengeful blonde and began crying out as her head was slammed into the hard floor. Emi's head was throbbing and her world was starting to fog over from the constant blows but she couldn't just sit back and let this happen! Emi desperately shot her knees up trying to slam Momiji in the body as hard as she could given her position, and since the still had the rod in her hands Emi tried swinging that around to try and slam Momiji in the back or sides to get her to let go an lay off.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next