» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm

"Come on Heather-chan...it isn't so bad, is it?" Natalia teased as she kept tormenting her opponent, having so much fun with the way Heather's body reacted to the punishment. "I think you are actually liking this....so why hide it... I know you want me..."

Taking advantage of Heather's blindness Natalia gave the girl's tits one last hard squeeze and then pushed Heather off her legs, breaking the camel clutch and letting Heather fall tits first on the mats. Not wasting a second Natalia's hands moved to the back of Heather, first to unclasp the girl's bra and then to pull it up in the same way she had pulled up Heather's t-shirt. Natalia would let go Heather's bra once it was up to try to grab her wrists, pulling the arms back at the same time she tried to stand up, leaving a foot on Heather's back to trap the girl in a nice and now topless surfboard.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:15 pm

"Ah-haahn...I..d-do not!!" Heather yelled out in protest. She didn't want to believe that Natalia's words were true even for a moment, although her body was trying to tell her the opposite. Natalia was someone that Heather really couldn't handle herself around, and that was showing through quite a bit in this match.

Heather let out another moaning yell before Natalia would fianlly break the hold she had on her, Heather lying flat on the mat. She quickly tried to free her head from her shirt, her arms quite a bit tangled up in it before she suddenly felt Natalia unclasp her bra and pull it up, causing Heather to gasp out before she would be pulled right into that surfboard hold, her breasts completely exposed. "Gaaagh!!!" Heather yelled out in pain, weakly struggling in Natalia's grasp, fully humiliated and embarrassed as she fought through the intense pain, starting to feel a little lightheaded from all she's been put in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 am

Natalia secured her grip around Heather's wrists and pulled back on the girl's arms at the same time she pushed forward with her full weight, pressing her cute foot against the girl's spine, rubbing Heather's back up and down with the sole of her running shoes as if she was giving her opponent a rough massage. "Oh my, Heather-chan... what a nice pair you have..." Natalia teased as she looked up at the titantron that was obviously taking a close up on Heather's tits. "No...seriously... I really like really like them... I would love to play with them... but I am busy ravaging your sexy back..." Natalia said with a playful tone as she pulled Heather's arms back some more.

"if it is too much you can give up, Heather-chan... Oh no...wait... you can't... I need to sit on your face..." Natalia teased. She wanted real bad to rub her perfect ass on Heather's face, but she didn't saw any need to hurry herself to do it. It was a best two out of three falls match, so working Heather and draining her was sure going to pay off in the last parts of the fight, plus natalia just loved to work Heather's sexy body. "Just tell me when you had enough and want my ass on your face, Heather-chan..." Natalia said giggling, knowing very well Heather was not going to beg to be sat anytime soon.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 am

"Uugh shut uuuup!" Heather let out as she heard Natalia talk about her breasts, making sure that blush would remain on Heather's face the entire time. Heather shook her head, trying to regain herself as much as she could as the pain continued to assault her in the hold that Natalia had on her. The girl rubbing her shoe hard against her back, pulling back on her arms with all that she had, Heather felt like she was going to tear her apart. She couldn't believe how much Natalia has been completely handling her in the opening minutes of the match.

"Nguugh..I can..get out of this." Heather would say in response to Natalia's teasing, blushing still as the girl went on about sitting on her face. She kept telling herself that she would be able to turn it around, that she would be the one sitting on Natalia's face, but as of right now she was in deep trouble. She would start trying to twist her body, frantically trying to yank her arms away with her twisting, just wanting the pain to stop. "N-never! That's not gonna happen!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 pm

"oh yes... it is going to happen.... TWICE..." Natalia said giggling as she kept working Heather's arms and legs a little more. After a few good yanks on her opponent's arms, accompanied by hard pushes with her tennis shoe on the girl's back, Natalia decided to let go of Heather's arms, while pushing harder than ever on her back, trying to make Heather fall face and tits first into the mats in front of them. Natalia then knelt besides Heather and placed a hand on the girl's back that she had been punishing so thoroughly for the time this match had lasted, caressing it gently, almost like if she wanted to ease the pain she had caused herself, and loving how smooth Heather skin felt...and the cute little dents her shoe had left on the girl's flesh. "You ready for the first facesit or should I punish your sexy body some more, Heather-chan?" Natalia asked with a casual friendly tone as if she was asking a good friend if she wanted an ice cream or no.

"oh lets just get on with it... we still have another round to play!" Natalia said as she sneaked one of her arms under Heather's armpit, trying to trap her opponent with a half-nelson and then wrap her other arm around Heather to start pushing trying to force Heather to roll on her back.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

"L-like hell it will!" Heather let out as Natalia kept straining her even more, feeling those good few yanks that Natalia added on at the end, the girl's tennis shoes digging into her back still. Finally, Natalia would release, but not without pushing hard on her back, causing her breasts and face to slam into the mat, Heather yelling out in pain. She would groan out, writhing around a bit as she felt Natalia start to caress her back gently, her hand feeling quite soothing on her back, which only embarrassed Heather even more. She heard Natalia's words, groaning out in frustration before she would feel the girl sneak one of her arms under her armpit.

Heather let out a grunt as she was put in the half nelson before she would be pushed, rolled onto her back. In that position, she would start to struggle with Natalia, trying her best to attempt to push and crawl away from the girl, just needing some time to breathe and regain herself so she could somehow get back into this match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Natalia had an easy time rolling Heather on her back with the half-nelson but when she tried to slide a leg over her to straddle her, Natalia found out that Heather was more lively than she expected and still fighting back. Natalia struggled with Heather's hands being unable to overpower. "Don't play hard, Heather-chan I know you want me!" Natalia teased as she tried to pin Heather's hands down to no avail. Frustrated by this Natalia decided to let Heather's hand go and pull back, standing up over Heather.

"Still have a lot of fight in you, uh?" Natalia said as she raised her foot and then brought that her running shoes hard, trying to stomp Heather's tummy. "Lets kick it out of your body!"

Last edited by 909 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:32 pm

"I-I do not!!" Heather let out, still blushing quite deeply at Natalia's words, frantically fighting with her, not wanting to let her get on top of her. It seemed, much to Heather's relief, that she was able to stop Natalia from getting an advantage right here, preventing her from getting her in a facesit. As the girl let go of her hand, she thought she was going to be able to get away before she would feel that hard stomp connect with her stomach, causing her to yell out in pain, curling up and rubbing her gut.

"Uugh..d-damnit.." She let out, wincing as she held her gut in pain. "Wh..when I get up....y-you're gonna get it.." Heather let out in frustration.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Natalia giggled like a mischievous little girl and then she let herself fall down, pushing her right elbow to the side aiming to land with the bony tip right into Heather's chest. "What happens if you don't get up?" The Dream asked as she got to her knees besides Heather. She placed her hands on Heather's shoulders and began to push Heather down, trying to pin her opponent's shoulders flat on the canvas. "I like you a lot more when you are laying on your back, you know?" Natalia teased as she struggled with Heather. "I bet you get that a lot, don't you?" Natalia laughed aloud as she said this, letting Heather's shoulders go to instead grab the girl's legs and push them down, raising one of her legs and trying to slip it over Heather, Natalia tried to sit on her opponent's sexy tummy facing her legs.

"No, seriously... I really like you, Heather-chan... you just need to stop being such a prude mean bitch...."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm

"Guaaagh!!!" Heather yelled out, her air being forced out of her as that elbow would collide with her chest. She would remain lying there, wincing in pain from the two attacks as she would shake her head. "I-I..I will.." Heather let out to Natalia's words before the girl would pin her shoulders to the mat. What she said to her then would cause her to blush deeply before gritting her teeth in frustration, those words digging into her quite a bit. "Sh-shut up...I-I do not.." Heather let out, turning her head as she struggled with the girl before she would feel her push her legs down and sit herself on her stomach.

"ah..." Heather froze up a bit at Natalia's first words for some reason before she shook her head, her next words getting to her again. "Th-thats..I'm not though!" Heather let out in refusal, trying to push Natalia off, but her pushes a bit weak from the consecutive attacks she's been hit with.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next