by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Natalia purred into the kiss enjoying it fully, and quickly parted her lips to try to slip her tongue into Heather's mouth for a good old French kiss. Unfortunately Heather broke away right before Natalia could start to really kiss her. "Awwww...why are you so mean, Heather-chan?" Natalia said pouting as she struggled to keep Heather trapped, crushing her opponent with her legs and hugging her tightly so that their breasts continued to mesh together. "Don't want to kiss my lips?" Natalia teased, playing innocent and flirty at the same time. "Want to kiss my ass instead?". The Dream giggled spreading her legs a bit to let Heather slip out of the scissors, her inner thighs immediately missing the warmth of Heather's body, but as Heather escaped, Natalia moved her hands to grab the girl's hair. The Dream didn't wanted to give Heather any kind of room to fight as she felt very confident of being able to control the match if she kept the fight in close quarters.

Natalia pulled Heather's head up a bit and then, holding it by the hair with her right hand, she tried to sneak her left arm around Heather's neck, twisting her body and trying to make Heather fall on her side, so they will be both laying on the mats face down, with the cute Heather trapped in a tight headlock.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:08 pm

"I-I am not mean!!" Heather let out, her face still a total red as she was able to get away from the kiss. It didn't help her much though as Natalia was still hugging her close with her legs squeezing hard at her body. The crushing feeling was really taking it's toll on Heather, and the fact that their breasts were still rubbing together like they were wasn't really helping all that much. "E-egh..hell no!!" She let out at Natalia's teasing words, still doing her best to struggle out. Suddenly though, Heather felt Natalia spread her legs a bit, Heather quickly slipping out of the scissors right away. She felt like she had escaped, but before she could make any sort of distance, she felt Natalia grab hold of her hair, causing Heather to yelp out a bit.

"L-let go already!!" Heather let out as they were turned around, Natalia trapping her in that tight headlock. It was incredibly frustrating to be put from one hold into another as Heather would frantically try to pry Natalia's arm away, groaning out from the pain of the hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:44 pm

"mmmm...no..." Natalia purred, squeezing Heather's head tighter to force the girl's face into the side of her bountiful breast. "I like you close to me, Heather-chan..." she said as she worked on Heather's head and neck, pulling it against herself and against the mats under them. "Don't you enjoy being body to body with me?" The Dream teased with a seductive voice as she slid a leg over Heather's back, dragging the girl's body closer to her own. "Battling for control?" Natalia kept teasing as she tried to move her body on top of Heather's back to straddle the girl. "Struggling for supremacy?" The Dream said using a flirty tone as she increased the pressure on Heather's head and arched her back to rub her tit on the girl's face, trying to make her nipples rub against Heather's mouth.

"Does it turns you on to compete with me?" Natalia giggled at her last teasing question as she suddenly let go of the headlock to quickly jump on Heather's back, trying to straddle it to then grab the girl's chin and pull it back, attempting to lock Heather in a mounted chinlock.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 pm

"Nnngh.." Heather continued her struggles before she would feel Natalia force her face into the side of her breast, causing Heather to blush very deeply. She heard Natalia's words, the seductive tone in them really pulling Heather in as she kept trying to pull her arms away from her neck, trying desperately to move her face away from Natalia's breast. She felt Natalia's leg slide over her back, causing her to shudder out a bit as she was pressed even closer to her before she would start to straddle her. "Mmngh...." Heather kept trying her best to fight her, but as Natalia pulled her back further and arching her back, Heather felt NAtalia's breasts rub on her face, her nipples rubbing against her mouth.

Heather shut her eyes tightly, trying not to even respond to NAtalia's teasing as she would just groan out as she felt her nipples on her mouth, just the feeling admittedly arousing Heather as she tried her best to fight back those feelings. Suddenly though, she felt NAtalia jump on her back, releasing the headlock before turning it to a mounted chinlock. "Gaaagh!! D-damnit Natalia!!" Heather yelled out, kicking her legs and frantically trying to pull her arms away, her face still completely red from all of Natalia's teasing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 pm

"What is the matter, Heather-chan? Don't like the chinlock?"" Natalia asked as if she was truly worried about what Heather thought of her submission holds. "want me to put you back in the headlock?" Natalia said giggling a bit as she pulled Heather's chin back until the back of the girl's head was pressed between The Dream's perfect perky tits. "I'm sorry if you don't like this... but... I am truly enjoying your body..." Natalia purred used the same flirty seductive tone. "It feels sooooo good when I bend it..." The Dream said, holding Heather's chin with one hand while she used the other to grab one of Heather's arm, pulling it back, she tried to drape it over her knee and then she switched hands to try to trap the other arm over her knee, trying to set Heather up for a classic camel clutch.

"Relax, Heather-chan... I am going to have to hurt you a bit... but it won't be long..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:57 pm

"Gh..I don't want any holds!" Heather let out, shaking her head before Natalia pulled her back even further. pressing the back of her head into her breasts. The feeling was quite soft in contrast to the intense pain she was feeling from the chinlock. She heard Natalia's seductive words, just getting to her more and more as the girl seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Heather let out another yell before she felt Natalia pull her arm up and draping it over her knee before doing the same with the other, locking her in that camel clutch.

"Guugh..shut up..wh-when I get out of this..I swear.." Heather let out, groaning out as she twisted and turned her body, trying to rock Natalia off, but with all the holds she's been in, the pain was really getting to her, making it difficult to think and weakening her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm

"don't make promises you can't keep..." Natalia teased, loving how Heather squirmed under her; she could feel Heather was still very strong and lively, but Natalia also noticed that her offensive was starting to take its toll on her opponent's body. "Let's stretch that sexy back of yours!" Natalia said happily as if she was suggesting a work out routine, and then she leaned back, with both hands on Heather's chin, pulling the girl's head and upper body up while she rubbed her mound up and down Heather's spine, using her weight to really pour down the pressure on her opponent and to expose Heather's breasts to the fans.

The cameras quickly took notice of the position and soon there was a very good close up of Heather's cleavage showing up on the titantron screens of the arena. "nice tits, Heather-chan..." Natalia complimented as she watched the screens. "You don't mind if I feel them, right?" she asked cutely almost shy but she did not waited for Heather's answer. Holding her opponent's chin with one hand to keep the clutch, Natalia moved her other hand down to grope on Heather's tits, squeezing the left and then the right one firmly, she then tried to sneak her hand under Heather's top to feel the flesh of her opponent's orbs directly.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:40 pm

"Who..says..I can't" Heather let out, gritting her teeth as she was fighting Natalia with all that she had. She hated that her body was feeling weaker and weaker from the girl's grasp. "Egh..What-Gaaah!?!?" Heather let out as Natalia would pull her back even further, really bringing the pain to her as she felt NAtalia rub herself up and down against her spine. Heather would continuously yell out in pain from the hold, the pressure really killing her, not realizing how her chest was puffed out for the audience to gaze upon.

"Hah?" Heather let out at Natalia's compliment, causing her to blush deep before she heard Natalia's words. She was about to refuse, but would soon feel Natalia grope at each of her breasts. Heather let out a deep moan from the feeling before Natalia slipped her hand underneath her top, touching her breast directly, causing her to gasp out. "Gh..Get..out..of there.." Heather let out, trying her best to free her arms, but she was starting to feel weaker and weaker by the minute, just able to groan and moan in Natalia's grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:55 pm

"Mmmmmm..such nice breasts..." Natalia purred, moving her head close to Heather so she could kiss the girl's cheek. Natalia wrapped her arm around Heather's neck to keep her in place and with her other hand she continue massaging and kneading Heather's tits. Natalia handled Heather's tits firmly but gently, letting her fingers dig deep into the firm flesh. "Mmmm... Heather-chan... I didn't thought your tits were so full... these are a D cup for sure..." Natalia said as she squeezed Heather's orbs testing them almost examining them. "I guess I didn't noticed because you always dress like a hobo.... you should show this more often..." Natalia pinched Heather's nipples a bit with her fingers and thumb and then she pulled her hand off from under Heather's top. "Actually...this is a very good time to start!" The Dream let a mischievous smile form on her lips and then she reached for the waist line of Heather's tight black top, pulling it up all the way, trying to use it to cover Heather's face as if it was a mask...and show off Heather's cute bra to the roaring fans.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:02 pm

"Ah-haaah!!" Heather's face was yet again a deep red as she felt Natalia's 'assault', feeling the girl continue to massage her breasts with quite the expert touch, added by the kiss that she felt on her cheek. "Egh....aahhnn...s-stop.." Heather let out in protest, shaking her head as much as she could before she felt her pinch at her nipples a bit "Nghaah! Sh-shut uup!" She let out before Natalia suddenly pulled her top over her face, causing Heather to let out a little surprised yell, her vision blocked as her black lacy bra was exposed completely, much to the fans approval.

She was doing her best to shake her head, trying to get the shirt out of her face, but it was incredibly difficult with how weak she was feeling from all Natalia had done to her and her arms still trapped in the clutch position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next