by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Visit from the Queen [ For Lunar ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Visit from the Queen [ For Lunar ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit from the Queen [ For Lunar ]

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

When the Hardcore Queen came on top of her, she wondered what the girl was going to do next to keep Sharaiya in this state of mind, though when she was hugged against the girl and feeling Cecilia's lips pressed against the top of her head, she could only purr out softly, she really wasn't used to this kind of treatment from Cecilia and decided to just give in and allow Cecilia to move on, whispering siftly against Cecilia's chest. " I missed you too, My Beautiful Queen. " She would mimic the girl a little with formalities.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Visit from the Queen [ For Lunar ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit from the Queen [ For Lunar ]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:32 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she got to hug Sharaiya's head like she did and more than that got the girl to speak back towards her, the Hardcore Queen would slowly move off of Sharaiya and seat herself next to the girl with her arm draped over Sharaiay's lovely shoulders. " Truly we shouldn't go so long without spending time with one another." Cecilia said smiling as she'd bring her hand up to ruffle up Sharaiya's hair a bit. " What in the world have you been doing today ? You've got bed head and you are barley dressed. It looks as if you just woke up." Cecilia said teasingly to the Lunatic princess.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 am

Sharaiya brought her hands up to shield her hair from Cecilia's ruffling, a gentle pout appearing on Sharaiya's face as she was treated like a child though when she heard the question Cecilia had given her, so she would look away and mumble out rather quickly. " That's because I did just woke up.. " Sharaiya wasn't going to lie that she was quite the sleeper when she was left alone, she went to bed at 2 AM and now it's 2 PM, She slept half the day away since she had nowhere to go to for the morning, nor the afternoon and the evening, she was completely free and by herself until the Hardcore Queen came to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as Sharaiya's actions only made her seem like more of a child than Cecilia's actions alone could have made her look, it was a nice thing to see though as the girl pouted cutely and with that the Hardcore Queen would hear what she said, " I figured, what's up though ? what is the sexiest little princess doing." Cecilia said as she smiled cutely at Sharaiya. The Hardcore Queen would then lean in to press the side of her head against the side of Sharaiya's and lean against the girl. " We had a rather intense last match didn't we..S-h-a-r-a-i-y-a? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:04 am

Rested back against the couch in a seated position, she could at least have Cecilia lean against her, quietly staring infront of her, at the turned off television while listening to Cecilia, letting out a gentle sigh as she heard how the Hardcore Queen said her name. " I got the weekend off, so I decided to be lazy.. And yes.. It was quite intense.. I didn't expect you to be that crazily strong.. " She remembered the match very well, where Sharaiya had to resort to her speed but not having the state of mind to actually exploit it and rather go head to head with Cecilia, which she off course lost.

Sharaiya was strong but not as strong as Cecilia because Sharaiya's power were in her legs rather then her arms.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:37 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she would move her mouth up and kiss at Sharaiya's cheek as the girl was talking, " Well to be fair with you my sexy little princess, you are without a doubt one of the people that I love to face the most in the ring. First of all you are one of the sexiest women in the world alone. You have style and class, even when you don't want to go for out fun head on battles. And more than that, you can give me a run for my money." Cecilia said teasingly as she'd hug Sharaiya tightly. " But that is also the reason why I had to put you through such a painful final submission hold, hope I didn't hurt you too much." Cecilia said as she'd turn to look on at Sharaiya.

When she did so the Hardcore Queen would let her hand search for the remote controller and when she had it she'd attempt and turn on some random channel, " Besides, I know you loved the after match treatment I gave you ~" Cecilia said teasingly as she tried to remind Shariaya of the end match treatment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:28 am

Sharaiya looked away rather quickly when Cecilia spoke about that treatment, reminding Sharaiya just how much and how far the Hardcore Queen had explored her body that day, more then any one has ever gone with Sharaiya. She looked at the channel that Cecilia had put up before letting herself lay down rather comfortably on the couch, using the arm rest as a pillow, her eyes back up at the Hardcore Quee. " And now you are here to try and get lucky again, huh? " She would say rather teasingly, she knew the Hardcore Queen wasn't here without a reason and quite honestly, she couldn't care less, she did like the girl's company, Cecilia just made this day alot less boring.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she looked on Sharaiya began to lay herself down on the couch and would slowly lean closer and move herself to sit nearer the Lunatic princess, she couldn't help but smile as she heard what Sharaiya said and asked of her, " Well of course. Why wouldn't I ? You are mine now after all." The Hardcore Queen said as she would try and mover her and to Sharaiya's leg and place her palm down on it, and soon enough slide her fingers up against Sharaiya's bare let, letting her finger tips caress the girl's soft skin. " You don't like it ?" Cecilia asked teasingly as she grinned a bit at Sharaiya.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 am

When Cecilia decided to test how far she could get with Sharaiya, did the Russian beauty find a way to put this against Cecilia, with her teasing questions, she knew that Cecilia would not expect it. She swung her arms out to wrap them around Cecilia to try and pull the girl up and right onto her lap with her back facing Sharaiya's face. She would waste no time to distract Cecilia further by bringing both hands up to take a hold of Cecilia's breasts and massage them quite tenderly, seeking to distract Cecilia with both her touch and her voice. " I suppose I shouldn't refuse the queen. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

Cecilia was sure that this was going to be another case of her being in control of Sharaiya and letting the sexy beauty experience the true Valhalla that so many craved to visit at the hands of the Northern Hardcore Queen Cecilia, but as her hand started to slip up the Lunatic princess took a hold of it and pulled Cecilia up into Shariya's grasp with her back faced against the princess and then with the girl's firm grip taking a hold of her round orbs and squeezing them gently and with the touch that the princess possessed, she started to massage the blond beauty orbs so gently but so well that it forced a blush to the blond's cheeks as she let out a soft moan. " Sh-sharaiya ?..." Cecilia said as she was surprised by the quickness and the actions of the Lunatic princess.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next