Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru - Page 10 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Chizuru would grin as she knew it wouldn't take too long now for Megumi to have her climax. The girl drove the vibrator as far as it could into Megumi's sex before letting go of it. She would then stand up and step over Megumi's body before dropping her ass down on the girl's chest. Grabbing a handful of the girl's hair she would begin rubbing her face into her crotch as she grinded her wet sex against Megumi's face. Chizuru was panting rather rapidly as this was happening as she laughed maniacally between her own moans.

"I'm going to cum in your pretty little face! Oh God! I'm going to cum in your pretty little face!" She repeated loudly as she let out a loud moan as ehr voice hiked up from all the excitement.

Chizuru would arch her back before forcing her sex into Megumi's open mouth and near her nose as she would cum into the girl's mouth. Her warm clear juices would flow from her crotch as she would also keep her crotch there to silence Megumi's own orgasm. Chizuru would leave the vibrator inside her still running as she planned to suffocate Megumi with her crotch to knock the girl unconscious.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru - Page 10 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

Post by zxn666 Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Megumi whimpered as her orgasm neared. She didn't want to cum this way, humiliated by her rival after being completely destroyed in combat, but there was nothing she could do. She had lost and this was her punishment. It couldn't get much worse, until suddenly Chizuru drove the vibrator as deep as she could, almost bumping against Megumi's cervix, and left it inside of her vibrating and driving the idol wild. Her eyes were blurring from the pleasure and the tears. She didn't even know what Chizuru was about to do until the girl's ass sat down on her pretty but ruined face, and Chizuru planted her sex right on top of Megumi's mouth. The idol moaned in protest as the stifling smell of Chizuru's steamy sex cut off all her air and she got forced to lick the girl's pussy once more. Chizuru used Megumi's face as a sex toy, riding her as she declared to a wildly cheering audience how she was going to cum in Megumi's face. The idol could do nothing as the pleasure and humiliation and lack of air overwhelmed her. As Chizuru came so did she, Her body bucking as a massive spray of sex juices shot from her spent sex. Megumi collapsed down as the fluids flowed into her mouth and down her chin. Her eyes rolled back inside her head. Once again Chizuru knocked Megumi out, this time securing total sexual as well as physical domination over her opponent!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 08, 2013 5:14 am

Seeing Megumi had lost consciousness, Chizuru rose to her feet and stood over Megumi at the center of the ring. Her breath was now heavy with relief, ecstasy as the adrenaline passed over her. She looked down at the apthetic state she had reduced Megumi too. She was stricken with guilt and shame but she realized that Megumi might have intended to do the same to her. She wasn't sure what came over her just then but she decided not to question it. She starred at Megumi for a few more seconds before putting her foot on the other girl's chest stomping on her left breast with her heel as she did it. Flashes from Camera's blinded her from all sides but Chizuru didn't blink or react from it but rather raised her fist in victory.

"I win..." She says softly to Megumi.

She smirked before leaning down and turning off the vibrator before pulling it out of Megumi. It made a wet noise as the fluid ran freely between Megumi's legs after she pulled it from between her legs. The pool of Megumi's cum continued to expand. Chizuru would lift Megumi in her arms and exited the ring. She would drop Megumi down and then begin dragging her up the ramp backstage by the idol's ankle. The crowd went wild at the spectacle as they knew that Megumi's torment didn't end just yet.

"...You lose"

Chizuru Nagahara defeats Megumi Muto via Technical Knockout
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10