Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru - Page 9 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

After Chizuru's small victory celebration, she lowered her fists before she turned to Megumi seeing people tend to her wounds. Her chest heaving up and down with adrenaline as the medical team came to seal her cuts and ice her bruises. Her face was somewhat bruised but not as badly Megumi's was, her body was what took more damage. After the medic's would leave, Chizuru would dig her teeth into the straps of her boxing gloves and drop them on the ground kicking them off into a corner of the ring. She'd walk over to Megumi wordlessly but with a smile on her face. She wanted Megumi to pay for what she put her through.

"Looks like I win... Megumi and to the victor the spoils!" Chizuru said tauntingly as she grabs Megumi by the hairand drags her foreward while she was on her hands and knees to the center of the ring. She would place her feet shoulder with apart and keep Megumi on her knees.

"Hands behind your back..." Chizuru ordered forcefully. "Lick..."

She brought Megumi's lips towards her crotch before she ordered her to please her with her mouth.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru - Page 9 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

Post by zxn666 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Megumi looked up as Chizuru walked over to her. She felt quite pathetic, defeated and humiliated by her opponent, her pretty face messed up by Chizuru's powerful punches. Megumi let out a small sigh. She stripped off her gloves, tossing them aside. Chizuru was right up to her now. Megumi tried to look defiant as she didn't want Chizuru's pity. She had fought and lost to a strong opponent and the last thing she wanted to show was weakness.

"Ah!" Megumi gasped in surprise and pain as Chizuru grabbed her hair and tugged her towards the center of the ring. Megumi crawled on her hands and knees towards the center of the ring, keeping her head down and whimpering a little bit. She had not expected Chizuru to be so dominant, especially considering how she was in the beginning of their fight. She got forced onto her knees and her head pulled up, her mouth placed right under Chizuru's sopping wet sex.

Megumi closed her eyes, swallowing hard. She leaned forward, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. She gently licked Chizuru's sex, tasting it and blushing from how much she liked it. She continued to lick, her tongue playing with Chizuru's sex, teasing her clit, doing her best to make Chizuru feel good.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

"That's.... a good little loser..." She said in a playful and insulting tone as her fingers dug into the idol's scalp. Her eyes looked down at Megumi as she watched her in all her humiliation but they were hidden by the shade of her bangs. A curious subtle smile was on her lips and it's subtlety gave a sinister foreboding. Chizuru had never experienced anything remotely like this as she held such power over another woman. Yet, this was not just any woman, it was Megumi Muto. The infamous prodigy from Wrestle Angels who would often be seen in posters and highly regarded as one of the best of the league.

"The great Megumi Muto reduced to such a state." Chizuru said under her breath as she grinned for a moment before shifting her expression back to her previous one. "Don't think that licking my clit or even making me cum is going to end your punishment. Seeing you like this only makes me want me to ruin you in front of the crowd until there's nothing left of your reputation such is the tragedy of being an idol."

Chizuru tugged at Megumi's hairside to side harshly as she tried to lick her clit tauntingly. She found the girl's tongue to be quite pleasing but she seemed numb to the sensation and more possessed of seeing Megumi humiliated by her hands. She didn't know how far she wanted to go only she didn't want to stop now.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Megumi let out a small gasp of pain as her hair got yanked to the side, tearing away her head from Chizuru's sex. The idol looked up and made eye contact with Chizuru. Her eyes lacked the fiery spirit during the match, reduced to a dull glazed over look as she tried to recover from the horrible beating she just took and the humiliation of being forced to serve her opponent. Chizuru's words were quite hurtful. Megumi wondered if she really meant it, or if this was just grandiose posturing. They both said some cruel things to each other during the match, and now Megumi was paying for being so mean.

"Nngh..." Megumi grunted, looking up at Chizuru while gritting her teeth, "Ahh..." Megumi let her submissive side take over. It seemed like a fitting reward for Chizuru, who had just crushed a formidable opponent. But she still had one last little jab at Chizuru. "You beat me this one time, but don't expect it to happen again."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Chizuru chuckled at Megumi's words of defiance and brought her face towards her crotch again and would then grind her wet crotch against her Megumi's pretty little face. She panted with excitement as she she used Megumi's face as her personal sex toy. She found herself to panting rather profusely as she did this. It was hard to say if Chizuru meant what she said but, she knew she enjoyed it. The timid and clumsy Chizuru had a darker sexual side she had yet to fully explore and even she didn't know how far she was willing to go. Licking her lips, she'd shove Megumi backwards onto her back as she turned to the ring girls who brought her certain tools of the trade. She chuckled a bit as she turned back to Megumi with something in her hand.

She'd lean down and insert a butt plug right into Megumi's ass driving it harshly inside her. Chizuru grinned wildly as she reached back as she was handed an egg vibrator by one of the ring girl's. Flicking the switch on, she smirked down at Megumi menacingly.

"I don't need too... I only need to beat you once.... After I'm done with you I doubt you'll ever have the courage again to face me and even if you did... I'd DESTROY IN A HEARTBEAT!" Chizuru proclaimed with her eyes wide with excitement.

Last edited by 863 on Thu May 02, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Megumi whimpered when Chizuru forced her head back against the girl's moist sex. Instead of making Megumi lick Chizuru was content to just grind her face against her womanhood, using Megumi like a sex toy. The idol's warm blush was almost the same temperature as Chizuru's steaming wet sex. She was having a little trouble breathing over the smell and how tightly Chizuru was pressing her face. It all turned on Megumi immensely. The idol's hands went down to grab the back of Chizuru's legs, holding onto them while pressing in her face tighter, letting out low moans from being dominated.

Chizuru shoved Megumi onto her back while the beaten idol yelped. Megumi lay blinking underneath the lights. Her face was covered by a thin sheen of sex juices. Her hot body heaved in exhaustion, shining in the light from both sweat and oil. Megumi knew Chizuru was about to punish her some more. She awaited it slowly, both dreading and looking forward to it.

Chizuru soon came back with a few toys in hand. Megumi whimpered as Chizuru leaned down with a menacing butt plug in hand. "HRRRNNNG!" Megumi groaned as Chizuru drove the butt plug into Megumi's ass with little preparation beforehand, forcing the idol's tight hold to accept the painfully hard foreign object. Megumi teared up as her butt got violated. She squirmed around but didn't try to take it out. This was her punishment for losing.

"I'd love to see you try," Megumi said through gritted teeth. She looked right into Chizuru's eyes. "Well, go on. Make my day!" She spread her legs open, allowing Chizuru to violate her already punished sex with the vibrator.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat May 04, 2013 1:09 pm

"You're a brave one Megumi-chan...." Chizuru as she caressed the girl's cheek as she brought the vibrator's tip away from Megumi's crotch and against the girl's left tit. She would circle the girl's nipple with the vibrator just to tease Megumi for a little bit longer. She purred as she wanted to say Megumi squirm at the sensation as she would push the vibrator hard against the girl's teet. After torturing the girl, Chizuru would get to her feet and step on Megumi's sex with her foot. She would lick her lips and begin rubbing the girl's sex back and fourth with the sole of her foot. She giggled as she would pleasure the girl with her foot just to humiliate Megumi and prolong her suffering.

"But, bravery will only want me want you to break you even more!" Chizuru said smirking as she would grind the sole of her foot against Megumi's wet crotch. "I want you to know that you'll always be a loser and never to mess with me again."

After Megumi was nice and excited, Chizuru switched her vibrator back on and would take a knee. She would drive the vibrator right inside of Megumi's sex roughly putting the intensity to high wanting the girl to scream for her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Megumi gasped when Chizuru pulled the vibrator away from her clit. It was already covered by a thin layer of the idol's sex juices. Megumi was extremely aroused from being so humiliated and her body was still all hot from cumming twice previously. She squirmed as Chizuru pushed it against her sensitive nipple, moaning the whole time as she looked up at Chizuru with defiance. The idol wasn't prepared for what was coming next. "Ha-ahhhh!" Megumi gasped when Chizuru's foot pressed against her sex. It was simultaneously painful and pleasurable as the busty brunette gave Megumi a footjob, rubbing her sex while stepping on her in such a dominant way. Megumi's sex juices flowed profusely, covering Chizuru's foot and even dripping onto the mat in a small pool beneath her ass.

"Ah! G-go on then!" Megumi said, "Break me Chizuru!" She actually wanted it, despite how embarrassing it all was. Megumi was certainly getting excited. Being dominated really did turn the dirty idol on a lot. She even began groping her own breasts, pinching her free nipple.

Chizuru pulled the vibrator away after Megumi was suitably aroused. The idol looked up with a mixture of desire and dread as Chizuru brought the vibrator closer and closer to the idol's dripping wet pussy, letting out little whimpers. "no," she said quietly. She wondered if she could really take it. Then Chizuru stabbed the vibrator inside, making Megumi scream. The vibrations were so intense some sex juices actually sprayed out of Megumi's tight sex. The idol moaned, kicking the mat as pleasure shot through her bosy. She wasn't going to last long before she came!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Chizuru simply couldn't believe how excited and wet Megumi was, the girl was already so wet as she noticed the pool of fluids beginning to collect under the girl's ass. Hearing Megumi beg her to break her made Chizuru wet with ecstasy as drips of liquid began dripping from between her legs. Chizuru herself was beginning to find herself panting as she saw Megumi squirm unable to control herself.

"Oh Yesss!" Chizuru hearing the girl's whimper. "Mhhh...I'm going to break you and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Chizuru began pumping the egg vibrator in and out of Megumi's sex roughly not caring for how painful or how good it made Megumi feel. She simply wanted to overwhelm her senses until she came so hard that the girl wouldn't even be able to stand anymore.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 pm

"Haaa-Ahhh!" Megumi moaned as Chizuru pumped the vibrator in and out of her pussy, pushing the vibrating egg in deep before pulling it out and pushing back in once more. Each time the idol let out a low moan and curled her toes in ecstasy, feeling the pleasure course through her body. She could tell Chizuru was being driven mad by desire as well with the way she looked hungrily at Megumi and how she was panting in desire. Megumi wondered when Chizuru was going stop using toys and just fuck her properly like a woman should.

"Yesss! B-break me!" Megumi gasped. Her back arched as a particularly powerful jolt of pleasure shot up her spine. "Unghhh! I-it feels so good!" She didn't care that this crowd full of horny men was watching her, all that existed was Chizuru and the pleasure. She was going to cum very soon.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next