by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Losers (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Go down

No Losers (for d_ultsch) Empty No Losers (for d_ultsch)

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 am

No Losers (for d_ultsch) 1552041280x1346diabolum.jpg

A week earlier Isabella had pulled out a hard fought for victory in a hentai pudding match against Erica, an incredibly sexy match that still filled her dreams, and as part of her winning she had won Erica for one night of what was sure to be wild sex. She had decided to give them both time to recover to make the most of her prize, but after six days Isabella had been unable to hold back her hunger for the red haired woman any longer and sent her a letter telling Erica to come today at nine pm, also written in the note was for her to come dressed in her sexiest outfit and to bring Misha along. Looking up at the clock she saw nine was but a few minutes away giving her not much time to double check her preparations.

Isabella's apartment was a bit small compared to a lot of the AFW roster, consisting of a living room, a kitchen, one bathroom, and a single bedroom, but it suited the girl fine as it was twice the size of any place she had lived before. There were a couple couches and a table in the main room but she had pushed them up against the walls to make more room on the carpet floor, her bedroom just had the one king sized bed where she figured they would spend most of the night, though the shower in the attached bathroom was certainly an appealing option as well. She had several toys of every sort hidden around her apartment, not wanting Erica to know about them until Isabella used them on her. She had invited Misha over as well, for while the woman had not been part of the match stakes Isabella wanted to own the complete tag team for the night.

The clock struck nine and Isabella sat down on the couch looking at the door, waiting impatiently for Erica to arrive so the fun could begin.

Last edited by 10067 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

No Losers (for d_ultsch) Empty Re: No Losers (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:14 am

No Losers (for d_ultsch) 000onepiece_hentaigif_net.jpg
No Losers (for d_ultsch) 46160_One_piece_95.jpg

Erica was running late as she hurried to Isabella's apartment "Hurry up Misha, we are already late." Erica said as she had to be careful as she wore her sexy cat costume as Isabella told her to wear a very sexy costume.

"Don't worry Erica i'm sure she can wait." Misha said as she walked a few steps behind Erica "And i don't know why you wanted to wear that ridicules costume." Misha said as she was wearing her standard white top and bottoms with a fancy red coat to cover herself up.

Erica turned around and smiled at Misha "Well i kinda have to wear this remember i made a bet and i lost." Erica said before she looked up "Well looks like we are here." Erica said as she walked up to Isabella's door and knocked "Hello is anybody home?" Erica said as she stood in front of Isabella's door with her chest puffed out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 am

Isabella was tapping her fingers against her knee while waiting for her slave for the night to arrive, her eyes looking up at the clock when she heard the knock upon her door and Erica's voice from beyond it. Jumping onto her feet she quickly made her way across the room to the door, pressing one eye against the peep hole to catch a glimpse of the incredibly delicious cat costume Erica had on, staring at the woman for a moment out of shock as she had expected some sexy underwear but nothing as good as that. She couldn't see Misha there for Erica blocked her view, but when she pulled open the door a moment later she was greeted by the sight of the sexy woman she would be taming tonight.

"I was starting to think you had welched on our bet Erica, its good to see you are true to your word." Isabella said while looking up and down Erica, stepping through the door to circle around the woman briefly to get a good look at her from every angle. Turning to Misha once she stood between the two tag partners Isabella gave her a quick once over as well, licking her lips as she locked eyes with Misha. "And you must be the Misha I heard so much about, don't worry I have some fun things in mind for you."

Isabella laughed for a moment before heading back inside her apartment and waving for the other two women to follow, walking over to her couch where beckoned for the two women to take a seat. "Why don't you two get comfortable."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:45 am

Erica smiled as Isabella opened the door "Oh don't worry i wouldn't have missed this night for anything." Erica said with a smile as she wiggled her chest and ass for Isabella as the girl checked her out "I hope this is a sexy enough costume for you." Erica said as she couldn't wait to see what Isabella had in store for her.

Misha on the other hand was just here to get Erica to stop bugging her but when she saw Isabella her eyes widened and she licked her lips "I bet you have some fun things planned but i hope you don't think that i am as easily tamed as Erica." Misha said as she stepped into Isabella's apartment and made her way over to the nearest couch.

Erica on the other hand moved towards Isabella and wrapped her arms around Isabella's neck before kissing her on the cheek "Oh, this is going to be fun especially after Misha makes you her bitch." Erica said as she let go of Isabella and moved into the apartment and Erica made sure to wiggle her as in front of Isabella to get her excited for what was going to be a long night.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

Isabella was pleased to see she had such a willing and eager slave for the night in Erica, the red head was apparently quite the submissive when she wanted to be. "You're barely wearing anything, of course its sexy enough Erica, why do you even have something like that?" She asked since there had to be a sexy story there, turning her head to look at Misha as the exotic cowgirl spoke up, her eyes following the woman as she made her way over to the nearest couch.

As she turned back to face Erica Isabella was greeted by the beautiful red head draping her arms around her neck and planting a soft kiss upon her cheek, Isabella smiling until her little slave made the mistake in stating Misha was going to be the dominant one tonight. Raising an eyebrow she let Erica release her but did not allow the girl to get far, grabbing onto the woman's arm before pulling her back and forcing a deep kiss upon Erica's lips, maintaining the passionate lip lock for a full thirty seconds to show both Erica and Misha who was owning them both tonight.

"This will be a long night if either of you truly believes that is going to happen. You're both mine to enjoy tonight." Isabella said with conviction as she broke the kiss, slapping Erica on her ass before sending her into the apartment and closing the door behind them. She would walk on over to where Misha was sitting upon the couch, her hands on her hips as she stared down at her. "You will be fun to tame I can see, I love them wild like you Misha, your type always makes the best sex toy."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 am

Erica wasn't surprised when Isabella grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss as Erica was used to being the submissive in a relationship. Erica kissed Isabella back for the half a minute kiss and when it broke Erica licked her lips "I almost forgot how delicious your lips are." Erica said before letting out a yelp as Isabella slapped her ass "I also forgot how kinky you are." Erica said before moving towards the couch that Misha was sitting on "Well this is a costume that Misha made me wear after i lost a bet with her. I saw this in a shop in Europe and Misha said it would look really sexy on me and i thought it would look better on her. So, one thing lead to another and we wrestled for who should wear it." Erica then smiled at Misha "Of course, i lost and every now and then i wear this for a sexy night with Misha."

Misha was smiling as Erica told the story about her sexy costume but then Isabella stood in front of her and told her she would be a sex toy tonight. "Oh the things i'm going to show you tonight." Misha said as she just leaned back on the couch with a smug smile on her face "Many have tried to tame me and they all have failed. You will be no different."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down