by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match Empty Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 am

2 Out of 3 falls match.
First fall standard match in normal attire.
Second fall submission match in bikini that's supposed to be under the wrestlers normal attire.
Third fall is an I quit match that's to take place in the nude.

Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match XJqCG.png

Cecilia was right now in her locker room, getting ready for this rather interesting two out of three falls match that she was about to have, against a girl that she didn't know too well, she had heard a bit about her but not that much, she knew that she was a new girl and that she was apparently rather good, this girl know as Natasha, but other than that she had heard that she was a real looker. Still not much that told her a whole lot about her, she had managed to beat Heather in a hentai match, but given that Cecilia knew how skilled Heather was in bed it didn't come as the biggest surprise in the world, but at least it meant that the rumors about this Natasha being good wasn't an understatement. You had to be good if you could beat Heather in anything, or at least decent.

So it seemed to the Hardcore Queen that this match might be a rather fun match, she could only go out there and try to do her best. The little rumors that went around that Heather had moved in with Natasha didn't really bother Cecilia. She and Heather were on good terms and had decided to take a break from each other and see how the world would treat them, and if Heather found this girl to be a sufficient partner and replacement for Cecilia...then as best friend the the Heated Heather she had to at least try and be nice to Natasha.

Cecilia stood already dressed in her black and red wrestling outfit, all she was doing now was checking all the clasps to see that it was sitting right and tight around her body. Underneath this firm and fitting outfit she wore a light blue bikini set that she would have to use for the second round after all. She match was an interesting one, standard, submission and then I quit. It was a rather interesting combination and one that caused Cecilia to wonder if this Natasha could handle it.

Still now that she had finished putting on her attire over her bikini she would fix up her hair a bit and put on her hairband, to make sure that she wouldn't get all her long long hair down onto her face but still leaving a bit of her bangs down just for the look. She was now ready and with that she'd grab her title belt of the table and start to walk down the hallways after she left her locker room and would quickly head down towards the ramp. She'd wait there for the crew members to start up her into and music so that she could start heading down towards the ring.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69DASLTHzA&feature=youtu.be:3aise6fj]The Arrival of the Hardcore Queen started to play out of the arena speakers[/url:3aise6fj] as it started the a lightning strike shot down from the ceiling down onto the ramp and what followed were several of them that shot down from the ceiling and made a way down all the way towards the ring. When the vanished the Hardcore champion Cecilia Northman stood on top of the ramp with belt around her right shoulder. Her left arm raised up into the air as the entire crowd erupted with cheers and started to jump up and down. The Hardcore Queen would the proceed to walk down the ramp and as she did several pyrotechnics would fire off as she passed certain points of the ramp down, shooting out as a salute for the arriving Hardcore Queen.

As she reached the ring she'd climb up onto the side of it and slip in between the middle and top rope, after she'd take a walk around the ring parading around in it to the fans joy and would finally end her entrance off by lifting her belt up into the air and as she did pyrotechnics would fire off from the ring posts as a final salute for the Hardcore Queen arrival.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match Empty Re: Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match Juvialoxarfull1300677.jpg

Natasha had requested to be placed in as many tough matches as could be thrown at her and it seemed she was getting exactly what she asked for in this two out of three falls match, where others might have seen such a grueling match as punishment Natasha saw it as a reward for her hard work, as win or lose this match would only make her a better wrestler. What truly made the match an interesting one as well as one that would help her improve was that every fall was a different stipulation, she would get the experience of three distinct match types in a single match and that excited her. If she had one issue with the match it was with its timing as she found herself up against a woman that while she had never met her Natasha had grown to dislike her.

Cecilia had in her eyes taken advantage of her now good friend Heather Sunderland and even kicked her out of their home, Natasha having taken Heather in almost immediately. If this match had taken place a couple weeks ago Natasha would have been facing Cecilia in a bit of a grudge match, but to her amazement Heather and Cecilia had gotten back on friendly terms and while she still didn't trust the blond woman Natasha knew she had to put forth an effort to get along with Cecilia as it would be what Heather wanted. So Natasha was going to have to forget about her feelings towards Cecilia and just try to enjoy herself as she would if this was against anyone else.

Stretching in front of a mirror in the locker room Natasha was both checking out how she looked in her new attire and testing how well she could move in it, deciding it passed both tests as she looked stunning in the tight fitting outfit while bringing her leg up to her head with a high kick. The dark blue outfit was a tribute to her dual heritage, its skin tight body suit with stripes of gold reminiscent of French fashion while the fur lined half jacket spoke to her Russian mother, and the end result was an attire which gave her full use of her flexible legs and made her look quite good while doing so. Underneath this Natasha had on a simple black bikini which would come into play in the second round and once she was done stretching she brushed her wavy blue hair behind her shoulders and headed for the entrance.

The backstage hands had just finished setting up her entrance after the rather flashy one of Cecilia, Natasha had never seen indoor lightning before and had wondered how much that had cost, but put this question aside for another time as she signaled for her own entrance to begin. As [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_zjBW22gc:2imks79k]Simple and Clean[/url:2imks79k] began to play the lights would go off all over the arena leaving the crowd and Cecilia in darkness for a few seconds before thousands of tiny LED lights lit up along the ceiling, looking like the night sky filled with stars. Water would begin to flow over the entrance in a waterfall while the music built up, suddenly two spotlights would flicker on and off in rhythm to the music, appearing in a new position each time until the song hit a much faster beat and the water parted to reveal Natasha standing there with her arms and head held high sending the crowd into an uproar, the spotlights having both found her and now stayed on bathing her in their light.

Natasha loved listening to the crowd cheering her on and began walking down the ramp, the lighting remained the same as she headed for the ring clapping the hands of her fans she passed them by. Stopping by a particularly beautiful fan of hers Natasha leaned over the rail not caring that people were touching her as she whispered an offer to the woman, the girl blushed but nodded and soon Natasha was giving her a deep kiss before she took off her own hat and gave it to the woman to remember her by. Approaching the ring Natasha saw Cecilia for the first time in person and had to admit the blond woman was as beautiful as she had been led to believe, sliding in underneath the bottom rope before jumping up onto her feet once more throwing her hands up which sent the crowd wild once more. The lights returned to normal as her music ended, Natasha standing across from Cecilia giving the woman the once over, smiling faintly before reaching out her hand for Cecilia to shake it.

"So you're the famous Cecilia I've heard so much about, both good and bad, I'm not sure if you know who I am or not but my names Natasha."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match Empty Re: Cecilia Vs. Natasha : Special 2 out 3 three falls match

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 am

The eyes of the blond beauty looked around as the lights went out for a few seconds before a few lights not as powerful as the spotlights in the ceiling that usually lit up the arena were lit instead of them. She was really interested right now as the entrance of this Natasha was quite different fro many that she had seen, with the water running down the ramp as it did it caused the Hardcore Queen to raise an eyebrow and then take a step back, since she knew that Natasha would most likely step up into the center of the ring when she was done with her entrance, so she would let there be a bit of room for the two of them to stand there in the center.

Soon enough though Natasha made her appearance and from here she had to say that the girl was certainly quite cute, and she did seem to have curves right where she should have them and appealing ones as well. She looked on as Natasha went down the ring and did much like what Cecilia used to do when she entered the ring when she started out. It was pretty fun to see this newer but fast rising girl act much like she did before towards the crowd. The actions kinda made her regret the little heel twist she had done and made her miss her days as a face like Tweener.

Still she watched and waited for Natasha as the girl soon came into the ring, sliding in under the bottom ropes and stepped up. The girl's outfit was quite cute and interesting, her body was firm and appealing indeed and so far she had caught the interest of the Hardcore champion and that was no small feat. She kept her eyes on Natasha, giving her a good eying as she looked the girl up and down. When Natasha offered her that handshake Cecilia looked on for a second, waiting to hear what the girl said.

When she was done speaking the blond girl would step up and move her hand to take a hold of Natasha's hand, she'd grip it firmly for a nice handshake as she'd look on at Natasha for a second. " Well Yeah. I'm Cecilia and I have heard a bit about you Natash." Cecilia said as within her mind she kept thinking and reminding herself to be nice, or at least try...it wasn't like she was mad or anything at Natasha, she might have been so before, but now that her and Heather were good there was no reason to be mad. " Oh ? Well I've heard some pretty good things about you. And well...we can't all be perfect right ? Anyways I'm Cecilia, Cecilia Northman. It's a pleasure to meet you Natasha. Let's make this a good match okay ?" Cecilia said as she would grin a bit as she looked on at the blue haired girl.

After saying that she'd break the handshake and take a step back, turning towards the ref-girl and would then give the girl her Hardcore title belt and let her take care of it, which she did as she move to the side of the ring and gave it to a stage hand who carried the belt off. When the ref girl came back the bell would ring and Cecilia would drop down into her grappling stance, ready to start this pretty special and what seemed like it was going to be rather intense match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Now that Natasha was in the ring with Cecilia she could see some of what must have kept Heather with Cecilia for so long, the blond woman's outfit did little to hide Cecilia's toned body and alluring hourglass figure, Natasha's eyes roaming over the woman's body while making prolonged stops at first her ample breasts and then her incredibly long legs. From watching a lot of the woman's matches Natasha knew her good looks hid a dangerous side, she had seen Cecilia leave people broken in the middle of the ring and would have to keep on her toes if she didn't want to share the same fate as several other famous AFW stars like Natalia and Heather.

As much as she wanted to get along with Cecilia Natasha couldn't get past what the woman had done to Heather, she kept reminding herself that if Heather could forgive this woman then she had little right not to, but Natasha was finding her anger harder to shake than she had thought. So for now she was just going to have it grin and bear it, hopefully this match would be the perfect way to burn off those bad feelings, and if it gave her a chance to get up close and personal with Cecilia she wouldn't say no to that either. Putting on a smile Natasha gripped the hand of Cecilia loosely at first, but quickly tightened her hold as Cecilia had quite the grip herself, as Natasha listened to the woman speak she got the feeling Cecilia wanted much the same thing she did, to have a good match and to be friendly to her due to their mutual friend.

"No I don't suppose anyone is. I'm still getting used to having a reputation though I'm glad its a good one, I've seen most of your matches so I expect this to be quite the exciting match." Natasha replied as the woman broke the handshake, stepping back as Cecilia handed her title belt off to a stage hand. Her eyes found themselves following the path of the belt until it was out of sight, having never seen one of the belts this closely before it stirred a desire in Natasha, it was a feeling she had felt before when facing Natalia and again when she met Lukretia, it seemed she wanted more out of the AFW than just to have fun. "Nice belt Cecilia, I hope to have one of my own one day."

Natasha slid her right foot back and raised her hands up in front of her in a stance that mixed akido and wrestling, smiling as the bell rang out signaling the start of the match. Natasha would make the first move of the match, closing the distance between them with a few quick steps before her hands shot out to grab Cecilia by her arm, stepping around the woman as she tried to twist her arm and flip Cecilia over onto her back before backing away.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 am

When she was watching Natasha as she did she got to see a fair deal of the sexy blue haired girl and it was clear why she was a bit of a rising star here in Friction, being a beautiful girl with and alluring figure and killer legs, looking as if they could kill in more ways than one, looks, kicks maybe holds as well. The girl was slim yet fit her tight outfit seemed to show off just enough of her very pleasing figure that not only screamed of beauty but also of power, toned and strong it seemed but one could not be 100% certain as the clothing did cover up a bit, but it was a fair assumption with how tight and fit her figure seemed to be.

Her outfit was rather interesting as well a clothing choice that seemed to remind Cecilia a bit about the clod nights in the Northern countries that she had spent and even her short stays in Russia, which seemed to be a fair assumption of the girl's taste or style, maybe even origin. She didn't know too much about Natasha after all and had only seen one or two matches of the girl's. While it did seem as if Natasha was more prepared for The Hardcore Queen than the Blond was for her, which she heard from the girl's own mouth as she spoke to her about watching her matches, their handshake was an interesting one as well as Cecilia noticed how Natasha tightened her grip, something that got the champion to think that perhaps the girl was a bit competitive, maybe more than just a bit. " Well I'm glad to hear that, I wish I could say the same about you. Sorry, but I have a lot of girl's to follow and...well no offense but I hadn't expected to fight you so soon. But be sure that you were on my backlog." Cecilia said as she grinned a bit to Natasha, trying to give her a truthful compliment in her attempts to get off to a bit of a better start with Natasha.

She knew after all how she'd feel if she was the one on Heather's side and something like that had happened, with her only excuse being that it was a momentary lose of her mind, at least that was what she called it. " I'm sure we'll have a great match, from the little I have seen...I have to say that I have looked forward to meeting you in the ring." Cecilia soon walked back and gave off her belt and as it was brought off Cecilia was forced to bring her hand up to the back of her head and scratch it a bit as she let out a little chuckle, " Hehe Yeah. Thanks Natasha." Cecilia said as she nodded to Natasha before dropping down into her wrestling stance and watched Natasha's, her stance was an interesting one that would take a bit of time and a few moves from the girl to figure out completely, but it seemed as it she might have a bit of an idea of what it was.

When Natasha ran in Cecilia got a show of how fast the girl was as she moved in towards her, the girl took a hold of her hand before the bell rang, the match was signaled as a start when Natasha stepped around and with a pretty nice move she managed to flip Cecilia over and smacked her down on her back, " ugh." Cecilia let out from the impact as she was brought down onto her back by Natasha, at least now she knew a bit more about the girl and that was the sacrifice she had to make to figure out a lot more about Natasha.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am

The woman certainly had some strength to her judging from Cecilia's handshake, Natasha squeezing about as hard as Cecilia did but couldn't help herself in trying to outdo her. Natasha raised an eyebrow at hearing that Cecilia hadn't researched her before this match, on one hand it meant she had an advantage over the blonde as far as knowing Cecilia's favorite moves and style, but she couldn't help but feel a bit slighted that Cecilia hadn't read up on her at least. Then again perhaps the woman wasn't being completely truthful with her, after all Heather had left Cecilia and was now living with her, who wouldn't look into the woman who did something like that? At least Cecilia was being cordial about all this, she had half expected the blonde to yell at her or something, but she had surprised Natasha by being this pleasant, leaving her to think that maybe there weren't any hard feelings over Heather, that or Cecilia was doing her best not to think about it.

"The feeling is mutual then, lets have a match everyone will be talking about for months to come alright?" Natasha replied before dropping back into her wrestling stance, casting one last glance at the belt sitting on a chair at ringside before she would take the initiative and start the action. Moving quickly she took Cecilia by her arm and performed a basic judo flip on the blonde woman who ended up flat on her back in the middle of the ring. Natasha stepped back as she knew Cecilia was tough and could counter attack from far worse situations, but when it seemed like she had her down for the moment Natasha stepped in close to grab her foot, planning to leap forward while holding onto the leg so that she landed butt first on Cecilia's face while hyper extending the leg.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:34 am

With her being thrown down with that rather skillful Judo throw by Natasha the Hardcore Queen was expecting Natasha to come at her again and go for the attack once more, but there seemed to be a problem for Natasha as the blue haired girl moved away from her and seemed rather cautious of the Hardcore Queen, it made a bit of sense but she didn't think she had fought many wrestlers that were as cautious towards her as Natasha seemed now. At least the respect that Natasha had for her as a wrestler seemed to be true, which added a bit creditability to most of the girl's words that she had said. At least in Cecilia's eyes, seeing as if she didn't have any reason to think that the girl would lie and now seemed to be truthful in how she thought of the Hardcore Queen as a wrestler made her believe the girl a bit more about the other things.

Still that move away was not the smartest thing that Natasha could have done as for when Natasha came at her and grabbed the Hardcore Queen's foot, the blond bombshell would attempt and use her other foot to shoot up a kick towards Natasha's belly to try and get the sexy girl to double over, to follow that up Cecilia would try and move up enough to attempt and grab a hold Natasha by her wrists to try and pull the girl down onto her front beside her.

All to attempt and catch Natasha in a rather technical and dangerous submission hold. Partially because she didn't want to hold back against this girl and partially cause she kinda wanted to impress a bit, as such she would attempt and move her legs down to try and take a hold of one of Natasha's shins and snag it up with both of her legs around it and lock her feet together to attempt and scissor Natasha's chin, as she did this the Hardcore Queen would try and slip one arm in under Natasha's chin, her other arm would move around the girl's shoulders towards the other side of the girl's face and from there she would attempt and lock her hands together and clasp them under the girl's chin to pull back on the girl's neck and back and bend Natasha's leg at her knee a bit as she'd attempt and lock Natasha into a early STF submission hold. " I'm sure we will Natasha. We'll easily make one that will be talked about for longer than just months." Cecilia replied with a smirking smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 am

Natasha had studied up on Cecilia heavily in the days leading up to their match together, knowing the key to picking up a win tonight would be in keeping one step ahead of the powerful champion, so it was only natural for her to treat Cecilia with a certain amount of caution, after all she had seen the woman pull off some truly devastating moves that could end a match at any time. Unfortunately that very defensive nature she had coming into the match proved to be a hindrance as Cecilia took advantage of her momentary step back to prepare for a counter, driving her foot straight up into Natasha's gut leaving her bent over and gasping for air.

A moment later Natasha found herself face first against the mat with Cecilia working to put her into what she recognized as a STF from the way she was scissoring her shin, a submission hold with only a few ways she could try to escape with. No sooner had those hands of Cecilia wrapped around chin did Natasha begin throwing her right elbow back at the woman's face, going for a brute force approach hoping to get out of this before any lasting harm could be done. Her neck and spine were already beginning to hurt from the unnatural way in which Cecilia was bending her backwards, but Natasha was thankfully quite the flexible woman, able to bend her body all the way back in a bridge, which would help her endure this hold until she was able to fight her way free.

"Good...to...know." Natasha stammered out through clinched teeth even as she threw elbow after elbow, twisting her body to the left as much as she could with Cecilia on top of her to reduce the strain on her captured leg.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 am

Cecilia so far was enjoying Natasha a bit, even though she didn't know so much about Natasha she might have seen a match or two that the girl had been in, which was no where near as as much as Natasha had studied up on her, but studying could only get someone so far, which was something that Cecilia tried to show Natasha has she had kicked up her leg into Natasha's firm abs and then brought Natasha down to the mat with her. All so that she could attempt and slide in next to the girl and scissor her shin and place it within her legs hold as she then also brought her arm forward and wrapped them both up and together under her rivals pretty face and pressed up against the girl's shin, as she did she pressed her large breasts against the side of Natasha and leaned in a bit closer to the girl as she would whisper to her. " Good indeed." Cecilia said rather smugly as she held onto Natasha.

At least all up to the point when the blue haired beauty had started to send back her elbow towards Cecilia's head, smacking her at the top of her head and forehead over and over, " Agh!" Cecilia let out after the final hit as the acumilated hits on one spot had soften the area up quite a bit for a pretty painful few elbow shots. " Kh..." Cecilia let out of a slight frustration as she would force herself to let go of Natasha and roll back from the girl, not wanting to waste anytime on that STF no matter how good of a move it was, it seemed to early to truly weaken Natasha with a move like that.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 am

Cecilia was quick to wrap herself around Natasha after getting the jump on the french woman with that kick to her stomach, knocking the air from her lungs long enough for the blonde woman to pull her to the ground. Moving quite quickly Cecilia bent her leg outward and wrapped her arms around Natasha's chin, pulling back on the blue bombshell's head to apply pressure to both her neck and back. "Gawh!" Natasha groaned under her breath as the STF was locked in, keeping herself calm as she went through ways of escape in her head, in the end settling on shifting her body just enough to reduce the strain on her body before throwing several elbows back at Cecilia's lovely face. She actually felt a little bad to be aiming for the woman's face but she hadn't been left with too many options, and while the feel of Cecilia's large mounds pressing up against her was pleasant she needed to free herself.

With one last blow to Cecilia's head she forced the woman to break the hold, otherwise she would have risked greater harm to her person with nothing gained. Natasha let out a sigh of relief upon gaining her freedom, rubbing the small of her back as she pushed herself up onto her feet, finding comfort in the fact that while she had been taken by surprise she had not allowed Cecilia to keep her down for long. "You're as good as I thought you would be Cecilia, looks like I need to pick up the pace to keep up with you." Natasha said complimenting the woman, trying her best to keep up this friendly banter between them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next