by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN]

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN] Empty Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN]

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 am

[align=center:a7a29ydk]Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN] 1270986-X5MHURV.jpg[/align:a7a29ydk]

Karina had turned over a new leaf both with her life and fighting. She was alot more cheerful, her friends knew and loved that about her now but one thing still remained that made her often rethink of her position in AFW. She still knew very little about wrestling. She had thought about asking Megumi and Heather but both were her rivals, she wanted to surprise them when she was fully accustomed to wrestling. Akashi was a power house like herself, she didn't really think she could learn much from Akashi other then another frenzy of hot loving. She went for someone completely different. She had the pleasure of fighting this opponent numerous times and she knew first hand that the girl was both strong and skilled, not to mention her body was quite sexy. Karina never really thought about it nor looked at it because she was head over heels for Megumi, but after getting free from that little love spell, she found herself ooglin at more women, even ones she did not know.

Making a gamble, she had contacted the girl and asked if she would like to have a spar with her so she could learn and try some submission moves on the person she wanted to spar with. Not only that though, she also wanted more taste of the erotic side, so she had asked for something specific. She wanted a nude spar, one where both regular and erotic submission holds were welcomed. Fortunately for Karina, the girl said yes and now she was eagerly awaiting her sparring partner for today in a private ring she had requested. They both wanted to do it privately so they wouldn't get embarrassed or anything like that, giving them both the courage to do this, plus it wasn't really a match. Karina had already entered the room, undressed herself and was doing a few stretches and bounces, she couldn't wait to play with her new sparring partner.

Last edited by 131 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN] Empty Re: Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN]

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:22 am

"You're sure you want to do this?" Megumi asked as she watched her kohai Tomomi Watanabe replied yes to Karina's request. It was a strange one to be sure, a fully nude spar to test out and improve upon each other's wrestling skills wasn't too common a request even by AFW standards. Still, Tomomi was happy to hear that Karina, who was a formidable fighter, wanted to hear her advice on wrestling and grappling, and she didn't mind too much the nude part. She knew that Karina was one of those fans with a rather unhealthy obsession with Eclipse, and she was in the unique position to actually do some erotic things to the idols. Not to mention she wasn't bad looking either, and that Megumi seemed to respect her quite a bit. Plus Tomomi remembered how Karina broke her arm with her guitar and she wanted some payback for what happened then. She was very eager to do this actually, which Megumi could not really understand.

"Hai! Don't worry, I'm sure Karina will play nice!" Tomomi said, smiling, "And yes, I'll be nice too." Megumi sighed and shook her head. "Well, be careful," she said to Tomomi, patting her on the back, "Don't go getting yourself injured, and try to keep Karina in one piece as well ne?"

Tomomi giggled and nodded, leaving their changing room and walking through the halls until she found the private room they were to have this spar in. She knew it was going to be private, but Tomomi wouldn't be surprised if someone was watching. She knocked on the door and waited for a response before entering, not wanting to surprise Karina.

"Ohayo Karina-san!" Tomomi said as she entered. She was treated to quite a sight, as Karina was already fully naked. "Ah, you're all prepared! Give me a second ok?" Tomomi immeidately pulled the blue t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. The she undid her bra, letting her big bust hang free. She then removed her pants and dropped her panties, stepping out of them to stand fully naked in front of Karina.

Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN] XgomB.jpg

"Alright, that's better," she said cheerfully, though she did blush slightly, "Now we're both naked!" She giggled a little bit. "So... what was it you wanted to practice?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN] Empty Re: Karina and Tomomi's sex show! [For ZXN]

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 am

Karina was stretching her arms up in the air one last time, thinking she was ready to begin the training and soon she heard the knock on the door. She hoped it was Tomomi. " Come in! " She would yell out to the person behind the door. That clear, excited voice of Tomomi's was certainly welcoming. " Hey Tomomi! Glad you could make it! " She couldn't keep her eyes from the girl as she started to undress herself, that surprisingly large chest of Tomomi's in plain view made her look down at her own, she just hoped that Tomomi wasn't going to be using those busty weapons of hers against her.

The rocker couldn't help herself but lick her own lips as Tomomi stood completely naked infront of her though she quickly snapped herself back to reality when Tomomi was ready. " Y-Yeah! You see... All this punching and kicking I've been doing.. It's kinda getting old.. I want to learn more about wrestling because I only know so little about it.. I don't want to ask Megumi because she's a rival of mine and after what happened between us the first match.. I figured this was the best way to.. You know.. Try to become friends with you, plus the whole nakednes.. Welll... I just want to know more about both wrestling and erotic wrestling to stand more of a chance. I know you are very strong and know alot of things in both of them.. I want you to teach me everything! In exchange.. Well.. It's what you're looking at, hehe.. A nude one on one with me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 am

Tomomi put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow as she listened. Karina seemed suddenly unsure of herself when she stated her reasons. Which, if Tomomi knew anything about lying (she plays a part in a Japanese crime drama as the brilliant detective's slightly dumb sister), meant that Karina was spouting a big fat lie. Which was what got Tomomi's proverbial panties all in a bunch. She walked over to Karina, a smug pouty smirk on her lips and her eyes looking rather sneaky, like she just found out a big secret.

"Learning wrestling... ok," she said, "Becoming friends is fine too. But naked? Hmm... you're not telling me the full truth Karina!" She giggled as she suddenly brought her hands forward and groped the underside of Karina's not uninpressive chest. And the way her tits sat on this chest, despite their size, actually made Tomomi a little envious! Karina had tits that were just like Chigusa-sempai's, only just slightly fuller. Tomomi enjoyed the feeling of Karina's tits in between her fingers for a moment, before looking up at the girl with a very smug expression on her lips.

"Or is it just because you wanna get naked and roll around with me?" she asked teasingly, "Don't worry Karina-san, you're getting your chance! I'll teach you everything I know, and then some!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 am

Karina didn't expect Tomomi to grope her breasts! Making a soft moan to come from her as her eyes remained on Tomomi, just a little unfocused. " Mm.. Well.. Partly true.. " She decided to play Tomomi's way and brought her hand up to brush it gently over Tomomi's full breast, it was so huge and firm, Karina was the one that was jealous of Tomomi's curves. " I need to learn alot, but I always wanted to have a one on one with you as well, I will defeat you in a fair and sexy way after I learn enough! " She stuck her tongue out at Tomomi, letting her hand move from Tomomi's bust, just waiting for the idol to get ready now since there wasn't going to be any bell starting them up.

She was curious though, how much Tomomi had improved after their last match and now there was no one that could stop either of them to have fun with the other, Karina was already enjoying this alot more despite that the match hadn't started yet. She found Tomomi not only the perfect tutor for her, but the perfect opponent for when Karina has mastered most of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 am

"Why don't you try and beat me tonight?" Tomomi said, "Otherwise, I might have to put you through some painful examples!"

The idol was really eager to start this fight, but now it was solely because she wanted to dig her fingers deeper into Karina's flesh. She always thought Karina looked good, even when she wasn't properly taking care of herself. But after this makeover, and probably a lot of self-reflecting, this new Karina came back and she was all the better! Which was why Tomomi wanted to just have some fun with her, nothing stressful like teaching or learning. She was going to show Karina a good time on her return, like a good friend should!

Her hands left Karina's breasts and gave them a little shove back, as she took a step back as well. "Alright then! Ding Ding Ding!" she chimed, her sweet voice actually ringing like a bell. She raised her hands up into a grappling position. "You know fighting with strikes and stuff is a good style too," Tomomi said, "Sempai's both use mostly that style. But they're well rounded of course. Do you really want to grapple with me?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:34 am

Being forced a few steps backwards, Karina soon stood straight up again and faced Tomomi, just as eager to sink her hands into the girl's body and have her way with her, but first she wanted to prove to Tomomi that she would win without having to resort to hurting her, at least not with punches and kicks. " I know, but I will keep that against other brawlers, not wrestlers, they deserve to be wrestled down, Tomomi-sempai.. " She teased the idol as she got into a similiar grappling position, giving the idol a mod as she started to move forward. " Yes, show me what you got! " She then tried to lock her hands with Tomomi and tried to push Tomomi back with all her might, she wasn't going to keep her strength in check, she knew that if you went full frontal and with full power, your opponent could be caught off guard!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Seeing Karina eager to play by Tomomi's rules, and willing to fight Tomomi's style, the idol grinned. Oh this was going to be fun. Karina was extremely sexy, and Tomomi was eager to go in and get right up close against Karina and pit their bodies up against each other, fighting using all their strength everywhere at once and grinding their sexy sexy forms against one another in the hottest possible situation! Tomomi raised her arms, looking like she was going lock arms with Karina in the test of strength, but she did not lock up. Instead, the little idol stepped through Karina's arms and went right for the rocker's throat, so to speak. She would get right in, her arms trying to loop around the back of Karina's shoulders. Attempting to lock the rocker's arms, Tomomi would loop her arms around the front as well, pushing her hands right at Karina's chin to lock her in a front nelson! And this hold was so close their breasts got all mashed together, Tomomi's full breasts ramming against Karina's perky pair with great force!

"Haha! You like this?" Tomomi asked if she locked Karina in this hold, "Mmm, you feel my tits Karina?" She stuck out her tongue at Karina's face, teasing the girl.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Karina fell right into Tomomi's trap, expecting the fair lock up that she wanted to conquer Tomomi in, only for the girl to leave her confused and soon caught in a front full nelson, prevent Karina from using her arms but that wasn't what distracted her, it was the fact of Tomomi's larger breasts slamming into her own, making Karina blush faintly once more as she feared that Tomomi would show off that large chest of hers, just not in this way. Karina only let out a grunt against tomomi as she tried to find a way to escape this hold!

Unlike Tomomi, Karina had no idea how to get out of certain holds and she had never been placed into a hold like this before, she tried to overpower it, to try and break it while trying to ignore the major distraction of Tomomi's breasts pressing into her own, trying to back away and break Tomomi's hold, as well as trying to keep her chest away from Tomomi's larger, more dangerous ones!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Tomomi knew that her hold wasn't going to last for long against someone with Karina's strength. She just hoped to tease the girl a little with the breast bumps, maybe even hurt Karina's neck a little bit with her full Nelson. But it was not to be, as Karina began trying to wrench herself out of the hold, she forced Tomomi to loosen up enough that the girl managed to give her breasts a bit more space from the punishment of Tomomi's full chest. Tomomi grunted, trying to maintain her hold. She pulled back to get Karina close once more.

"Where are you going?" Tomomi asked sweetly, "I'm going to teach you everything I know Karina-San!" She stepped in following Karina, only she didn't just try to maintain her hold. She also pushed Karina's head back and drove in breast first, trying to force Karina back now that she had her on the run and pin the brunette against the wall!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next