by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH - Page 6 Empty Re: Amanda's Lair Of SEXY DEATH

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Amanda giggled loudly, it seemed that at first Eiji was saying it was going to be great until he started to protest. “Silly Eiji, just relax…” Amanda cooed, carrying him like this as she walked towards the open bathroom to her large, bubbling hot tub. But, Amanda didn’️t put him down immediately. As she felt his warm arms wrap around her, their naked bodies together as Eiji’️s face was tucked into his breast, Amanda kept the hold for a few moments.

She felt Eiji poke his face out, but didn’️t stop him. There was something really, really, arousing about having him like this. ”Now, slave, before we go into the hot tub you’️re going to have to kiss my breasts, to thank them for letting your face be under them. Then we can relax in the hot water.” She giggled.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Eiji raised an eyebrow as Amanda called him slave, but he wasn't really bothered by it. In a way, the girl had been treating him like he's a toy or slave or whatever. He's used of being taunted anyways, so Eiji would just shrug it off and play along with his captor.

"Heh, fine..." he let out before leaning his head upwards to reach for Amanda's breasts.

He kissed her busts willfully, slightly blushing. The thought of spending the bath together with his captor overrides the embarrassment he felt from being completely submissive around Amanda. It's not like he disliked his situations. His captor was kinky and all but Eiji also felt that he's enjoying his time as the girl's captive.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 am

“Mmmm…” Amanda moaned as Eiji did as he was told, licking and worshiping her breasts, making her gasp in pleasure. “Mmm, you’️re very good at this, how would you like to be my captive every night? Or maybe I could be yours.” Amanda giggled, then she pressed Eiji’️s face into her soft, supple, warm breast for a moment.

After a few moments, she walked towards the open bathroom, where her very large hot tub was already bubbling. “This is my very special hot tub for very special friends.” She giggled as she continued her cradle carry, than let him go so that she could put him down in the beautifully hot water. Once she had Eiji sitting down, Amanda sat down across from him. Extending one foot out under the water, she’️d wrap it around his cock and begin to play with him, while another lifted up towards his lips for him to kiss.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 am

"Woah... every night...?" Eiji asked as he heard Amanda's offer. "That would be..." he paused, trying to come up with a rather disguised word to describe how he actually felt about it, before eventually giving up and just say the first word came into his mind. "...awesome..." he let out in a lower voice.

The boy couldn't deny his excitement, though when Amanda set him down in the hot tub, he felt like he could relax himself a bit. Eiji let out a small gasp as he felt the hot water, his eyes almost closed for a bit until he felt Amanda's foot on his member.

"Ah..." he moaned, slightly surprised even though he kinda expected his captor would do something like this. "Special friends... huh..."

Seeing the girl's another foot in front of him, Eiji smiled faintly and let out a sigh before he would start to worship Amanda's foot again, sucking and massaging it gently while his cock immediately sprung back to life from being played. Now he couldn't help himself imagining how being the girl's prisoner for every night would be...

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 am

“Yup…every night, my sexy prisoner. I’️d offer to let you be the Master, but I feel like….you have more fun being the sub hehe.” Amanda giggled as she placed Eiji down in the hot water. Amanda loved the water, it enhanced sexual experiences for her. “Yup special friends. Now get sucking.”

Amanda giggled, as Eiji played with her foot, massaging and kissing it. When her wet foot pressed into his lips, Amanda pressed forward, letting her soft, sexy toes slide into his mouth. Amanda’️s toes wiggled a bit, making sure to give Eiji a good taste of her sexy dominant feet.

Meanwhile, her other foot continued to dominate Eiji’️s cock, gently rubbing it up and down, her toes sliding along it as she wanted to build him towards an orgasm. “I can think of a new thing to do every night, it will be the sexiest thing you’️ve ever known…but for now, just concentrate on how good this feels…but don’️t cum, or I’️ll punish you. I may punish you anyway, for fun heheheheh.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 am

Eiji was squirming lightly from the sheer sensation he felt as Amanda continued to play with his erection with her foot. He silently agreed with his captor's words that he's better off as the sub. To be honest, he never knew how it felt to be in control over girls, especially the more aggressive type like Amanda. However, for some reason the idea of being dominated by the girl seemed to excite him more than the other way around. While he was sucking the girl's foot, Eiji heard Amanda's warning and his eyes would blink a few times.

"W-wha...? T-that isn't fair..." he protested as he pulled his head away from Amanda's foot.

That wasn't fair indeed. Eiji could feel that an orgasm was building inside his hard on as his captor was stimulating it teasingly with her foot. Still, he decided to try holding back now, even though the girl made it clear that she still might be punishing him regardless. In fact, he actually thought that his chances of getting punished was probably bigger than not, knowing how kinky Amanda was.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Amanda, too, was looking forward to more fun time with Eiji. He was strong, incredibly sexy, tall, cute, exotic, and utterly adorable. He could hold his own in a straight up fight, and was pretty good at hentai too. Amanda thought an erotic, though not necessarily romantic, relationship would be amazing. “Heh…maybe I’️ll buy a collar for you.”

Amanda giggled more and forced her toes back into his mouth when she heard Eiji complain it wasn’️t fair. “Yes it is,” Amanda giggled, “You’️re the slave, I’️m the Mistress. It’️s fair for me to do anything I want to you. Now…don’️t cum.”

Amanda laughed once more as she continued her foot job, then finally removed her foot from her mouth. She then gently pulled her foot away from Eiji’️s throbbing cock, and with little warning dove under the hot water, compeltely submerging herself. Suddenly, Wiji would feel her mouth on his cock as she licked it and played with it under water, then popwed out, emerging inches away from Eiji’️s face, her wet hair covering her face as she kissed him, and planted both feet around his member.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 pm

"A c-collar...?!" Eiji's eyes widened as Amanda mentioned it, though his attempt to protest her was quickly dealt by the girl as she shoved her toes back into his mouth.

He couldn't really worship her foot anymore as his attention was now solely focused on holding back his own orgasm. Amanda already justified her actions and Eiji knew that he didn't have any other choices but to comply with his mistress. Fortunately, the girl pulled her foot away from his cock just when he thought he couldn't hold back anymore. The boy gasped and groaned in frustration, but apparently he didn't have much time to calm himself down.

"Haah..." Eiji moaned as he felt Amanda used her mouth to play with his throbbing erection underwater.

The renewed assault once again made him squirm lightly on the tub. He thought of pulling himself away from the girl, but Amanda would then emerge from the water and before Eiji could react any further, she kissed his lips, immediately driving his resistances away. To make the matter worse, She now planted both of her feet around his hard on, causing the boy to shift a bit on the water, but still kissing his mistress back.

"Mmmff..." he would let out into Amanda's mouth and held on her upper arms, trying to break the kiss to notice her that he was really close. "Ah... Amanda-chan... If you keep going I'll..."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm

“Yup! A collar for my slave, don’️t worry you only have to wear it with me.” She chuckled as she continued to shove her toes back in.

Amanda loved the idea of what she was doing, swimming under the water to suck on his member, then emerging right infront of his confused body kissing his lips. She smiled as she heard him protest.

“Mmmm…” Amanda moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment with her. “That cock of yours is mine, my beautiful slave, it will only cum when I wish it to cum….” She giggled, then licked his cheek, as her feat began to move faster and faster, trying to make him cum. “Luckily for you, I want it to cum now…” She giggled as she leaned in, kissing him deeply.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Eiji let out a relieved sigh as Amanda stated that he could have a release now, but didn't get his chance to thank her as she kissed him again. The boy squirmed a bit as he felt his throbbing member on the bring of climax, and he would close his eyes and moaned into Amanda's mouth as his cock began to spurt his load into the bathtub. Eiji's back was pressed against the tub's wall while his hands were gripping tightly at the side as his mistress drove him into a powerful climax using her feet. Once his orgasm subsided, Eiji would pull his head back to catch some breath, his face blushing from what just happened.

"Haah... Amanda-chan... you're so amazing..." he let out between his heavy panting.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next