by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ms. Money In The Bank

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ms. Money In The Bank - Page 2 Empty Re: Ms. Money In The Bank

Post by Alexandra Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:41 am

Angel took a step back from Heather, putting some distance between them and smirking as the girl finished her rant. She could tell how pissed Heather was getting, and the clenching of her fists didn't escape the Latina's notice. Her next words were short, and sweet, going straight to the point.

"Well...I would say that I'm going to make you my bitch, chica, but I guess most of the other girls in the company have beaten me to it already, haven't they?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Heather watched Angel take a step back from her, causing her to narrow her eyes a bit at the girl's motion. It was odd, considering the huge tension building between the two, but Heather paid no real attention to it. She wanted to rip into Angel for all that she was saying about her. As she got in that one more statement against her, what she heard from Angel next set her off.

"Wh...What!?" Heather let out at her words, fuming inside as she couldn't hold herself back. She would kick off, trying to ram into Angel as quickly as she could and take her down to the mat hard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 am

This was it. This was the moment that Angel had been waiting for, waiting for Heather to finally snap and come after her. She was ready for her, quickly sliding off to the side, out of her Heather's path as she charged in. She shuffled back from the woman and let out a let out a loud, mocking chuckle, trying to get even deeper under her skin with her words.

"Maybe that was too harsh!" She yelled out, dropping her microphone and bringing her hands up to a defensive position. "You're not everyone's bitch! Last I checked, you were just Cecilia's slutty little fucktoy!" She knew that the two of them had supposedly broken up, but still she hoped those words would cut Heather even deeper than her earlier ones.

Last edited by 549 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Aurelia grimaced as Angel continued to provoke Heather. She tensed herself waiting for a chance to slip behind Heather while she was preoccupied with her rage and restrain her arms so she could keep her from attempting to pummel Angel immediately.

"Hey, Angel. How about we save that for Avalanche, alright?" she growled, hoping to prevent the premature battle from boiling over any further.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ms. Money In The Bank - Page 2 GXChUKwMs. Money In The Bank - Page 2 1BElGMIMs. Money In The Bank - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Heather clicked her tongue as she missed the girl, stumbling forward a bit before she would turn to glare deeply at her. As she yelled out that it was two harsh, Heather would relax just a bit before she heard her next words. Heather blinked once or twice before she grit her teeth, fuming inside. She would yell out, about to lunge at Angel before Aurelia would slip behind her and restrain her arms.

"Ah...h-hey!" Heather let out, struggling just a bit before relaxing. She looked down, hating that it seemed like she was made a fool of yet again, gritting and clenching her teeth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Angel flashed Aurelia a grin, her shoulders lifting up for a slight shrug. "Fine, fine. I guess kicking her ass at Avalanche won't be much different from kicking it here."

She turned her gaze back to Heather, slowly giving her a wink. "You heard her, chica. No fighting until the pay-per-view, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:13 pm

"Tch..." Heather clicked her tongue in frustration as she heard Angel's words. The fact that the girl seemed just one hundred precent sure that she was going to beat her at Avalanche.

"..I swear Angel..I have no idea what crawled up your ass..what your problem is..or what the hell I did to you, but after Avalanche you're going to regret every single little thing you're saying to me right now." Heather let out in a bit of a low voice as she kept her deep glare directed at Angel while her arms were restrained.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"There's not a thing up my perfect ass, chica. I just don't like you." Angel replied to Heather, folding her arm over her chest with another light shrug. You open yourself up to others to do whatever the hell they want to do, then whine and complain about it afterwards. You blame your damn problems on others. Well guess what? You're the common denominator, chica! If there's an issue that keeps coming up, then it means you're the problem."

"And as for Avalanche?" She continued, her voice going serious again. "Well, I've said my piece. You'll be screaming for me to leave you alone by the time I'm done with you, plain and simple, end of story."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 am

Lukretia had watched as the two began to get catty. Unlike Aurelia, Lukretia was perfectly fine with them tearing into one another and when Rally put a halt to their spat, Lukretia frowned. She also frowned a bit at Angel's unwillingness to accept formal stipulations. Still, she had liked how Angel played it. But as the two died down, Lukretia stepped forward and spoke up,looking at Angel. "Let us hope you can back up your tough vord indeed, Fraulein." Lukretia said as she slid over closer to Angel. "Zis vill be.. vat? Your third main event in four pay-per-views?" Lukretia smiled at Angel devilishly. "Yes. You do seem to tout how you have ben given many, many opportunities. I believe, however, zat if you cannot vin ze belt zis time around, zat you should step aside for a vile because, clearly, you do not have vat it takes. Especially if she is as vorthless as you claim her to be." Lukretia pointed back toward Heather.

"I am adding a stipulation." Lukretia said to the audience. "If Fraulein. Engel cannot vin against Frualein Südenland zen she vill be removed from ze rankings und be forced to climb back up from ze bottom." Lukretia turned and looked at Rally and smiled. "Are you afraid zat zey vill break a nail before zere match? If ve vant zem to be tigresses, zen ve should treat zem as such. Not coddle zem like kleinkind!" Lukretia shook her head. "Guten Abend, Damen" She said as she turned to leave the arena.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 pm

For a brief moment, Angel's grin dropped from her face, a mask of confusion and anger forming. She obviously was not happy with Lukretia's random, out of nowhere stipulations, and even more upset that they only applied to her, and not Heather. She glared at the brunette for a brief moment, then let out a mocking sigh, her grin quickly shooting back onto her face.

"Fine, fine. You want to add some stupid rules to try and screw me over? Hardly fair, I think, but whatever! It's fine by me, chica. I'll just have to whip her ass twice as hard, then."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next