by Maxy Today at 6:45 am

» Please Don't Be Mad
by Maxy Today at 6:21 am

» Fancy meeting you here
by Maxy Today at 6:16 am

» Peace Across (More) Worlds
by Maxy Today at 6:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Harrier, KillerV, LunarOcean, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, RadiantKarna332, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for a debut match

Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:29 pm by SimplyMoon

Hey all, new here. Just got my character approved so I am now looking for a debut match. It can really be anything and it doesn't matter to me if she wins or loses this first one. Just someone whom can be a bit forgiving as I am new to this.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t16742-aisha-love-the-pink-bomber

Comments: 0

Summer Splash with Natasha Loclear?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 pm by daemongirl

Hey everyone, now that its April just thought I'd begin looking for plans for SS. Now that Natasha is no longer the champion I'm looking for where to go from here so anyone with a fun SS idea that could involve her let me know!

(edited thanks to Lobo pointing out I have WWE on thre brain lol))

Comments: 2

Some updates

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 pm by Winner3

I wanted to make a notice board post to boost visibility on the subreddit I made for this forum. The discussion post where I introduced and explained the sub can be found here

And the subreddit itself can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/afwrpg/

I made various updates since first posting about it. I'm happy that it has a few subscribers, and that despite the fact that the comment count is low, people seem to be up voting and down voting matches and posts. And I hope to see activity …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Eji vs Amanda Hentai Match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eji vs Amanda Hentai Match

Post by beangraff on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Amanda was a real submisuionists, it would be very hard to break that hold. “Shh…shhhh you won…but I’m not done, your just too dam sexy to let get away with me…I want to have more fun…so just relax……” Amanda grinned, tightening her sleeper as she began to pump harder, wanting to make him cum and be KOd

It wasn’t that she wanted revenge or anything, but this was often the price of getting Amanda sexually worked up…she wanted way more sexual fun, and now she wanted to capture this sexy boy. “Oooo! Not nice! We’re going to come back to my place….and have a lot of fun…just let go.”

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Eiji tried his hardest to stop Amanda from having her way with him, but the tight sleeper on his neck really took out the fight in him. The girl's stroking on his cock didn't help in any way either, as he soon find himself getting weaker and weaker, unable to do much expect letting out a few weak moans.

"D-dammit... s-st..." he said weakly, unable to finish his sentence as his eyes began to feel heavy. "Uhhh..."

It didn't take long until he let out a weak grunt as he finally climaxed, his cum sprayed onto the girl's hand and to the mat. His body would become limp in Amanda's grasps as he seemed to pass out from both the combination of the orgasm and the sleeper. At the very least, he wasn't conscious to be embarrassed about being watched by the crowds in his current predicament...

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm

“Te he he he.” Amanda giggled as her opponent orgasmed, his cock spewing cum all over her hands as she kept rubbing for a few moments, then finally releasing his sticky cock from hsis tick hands, whipping the excess cum onto the boys chest. Finally, the poor sexy boy was knocked unconscious, his body falling asleep while she choked him.

The crowd seamed to love it, but he still won against the kinky girl. She just wasn’t done with his body yet, or him. “Well…I bet you all wish you were him!” she shouted to the crowd, making many laugh and cheer as she slung the naked boy over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes, and hauled him off.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 am

Winner Eiji via Orgasm.
Eiji was captured by AMANDA!

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f67/amanda-s-lair-of-sexy-death-t7455.html#p183242:2lje108k]Continues here.[/url:2lje108k]

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down