Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson Empty When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 am

Standard prostyle match
Victory by pin, K.O. or submission.

When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson Emily_nelson_by_tormentorangelripper-d35y36y.jpg

"The Wicked Symphony" by Avantasia cut through the lows murmurs of the crowd as the first of the combatants arrived. At the music, many members of the audience burst into cheering upon recognizing the theme song, before Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter of AFW (and formerly Wrestle Angels) strode into the arena.

The Scottish noblewoman wore her usual fuschia one-piece with a nylon-covered V-cut that displayed the full curve of her breasts. Matching boots and elbow pads adorned her otherwise naked limbs, and her long pink hair swayed behind her head. Emily smiled appreaciatively at the crowd, but kept her aloof demeanour as she strode towards the ring. If there was anything that Emily was renowned for, aside from being a very technical fighter and an indefatigable face, it was that she always kept a stiff upper lip and maintained her dignity, even when she was losing.

Sliding under the ropes, Emily stood up to her full heigh and folded her arms, watching the opposite end of the arena, humming to herself all the while.

Last edited by 137 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Clenching her hands into two fists, she slowly reopened them looking at her palms. Starring at them as she could hear the echoes of the crowd like distant ocean waves as the loud wails of fans were distorted by the long hallway that led to the ring entrance. Chizuru Nagahara was nervous as she sucked in a breath of air. Her debut match at AFW would indeed prove to be a daunting challenge for her nerves to overcome. The thought of defeat and thoughts of the humiliation that came with it filled her head. Shutting her eyes, the brown haired girl put her hand on her heart as she could feel it throbbing in her chest as the sensation spread through her entire body.

Thump Thump

The steady beat of her heart always comforted her as she let out a yelp feeling a hand on her shoulder as the familiar touch brought her back into the world. Turning her head, she saw a face she had not seen a long while. The face of a cheerful girl with her gorgeous emerald green eyes, her ever present smile and her trademark flowing purple hair. In her red clad wrestling outfit, she looked down at Chizuru for a long time. It's been nearly two years since the two had seen each other.

"Rei!" Chizuru said in surprise as she embraced her.

"Hehehe...Okay! Chizuru! You're crushing me!" Rei chuckled as they embraced each other as they giggled fiendishly. As the two parted from eachother, Rei's hand rustled through her friend's hair. "I wasn't gonna miss your debut match, not for the world."

Chizuru smiled at her friend as Rei guided her to her feet.

"Good Luck... no need to be nervous, you'll do fine!"

Chizuru nodded modestly as she turned away from her friend before leaving towards the entrance. "Alright... I won't let you down!"

"You never do..." Rei answered slapping her on the back as Chizuru walked forward to the ring entrance as she chuckled.

Turning back before leaving, she could see Rei's shadow with her arms folded leaning against the wall with her green eyes watching her in the distance. She smiled as that comforted her as she took a step outside as she approached the crowd as her theme music came alive through the stereo [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMmQSEaS-w0:7lp6wlx3](Theme)[/url:7lp6wlx3]. Nervously, she put on a smile walking down the ramp step by step. she wore a blue 2 piece with a white cloak that was held down by 4 leather straps on her arms and thighs. She wore wrestling boots with padding one her shin and the front of her foot. Entering the ring, she would meet Emily's eyes confidently. Starring at her fiercely knowing her reputation for being a tough opponent to put away. Chizuru wasn't very technical and relied on brute strength to take care of her opponents. Yet, the girl was slow and easy to deceive, she knew she was at a disadvantage against Emily. However, Chizuru wasn't going to let all her sacrifice and training go to waste.

"It's nice to meet you again Emily..." Chizuru said but her tone of her voice said different as she offered a confident and competitive smile.

[align=center:7lp6wlx3]When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson Chizuru_nagahara_by_tormentorangelripper-d35fun4.jpg[/align:7lp6wlx3]

Last edited by 863 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: When Angels Collide: Chizuru Nagahara vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 am

Emily blinked in surprise when she saw her opponent come striding down the opposite ramp. She had been expecting yet another anonymous new girl, or maybe (hopefully) one of the ranked girls in the Friction listings. Instead, the woman who strode down the ring was one who instantly struck a chord in Emily's memory-- a slender, brown-haired girl in a blue two-piece and white cloak, the two items of clothing joined together by a pair of large belts buckled around her shoulders and waist. Chizuru Nagahara.

In all honesty, she'd encountered Chizuru very little during her time in Wrestle Angels-- Sophie Sierra and Sophia Rose were the two wrestlers whom Emily knew best and got along with the most, and she had left the league on relatively decent terms with Chisato Sakurai as well. But from what she knew about Chizuru, she was one of the good girls, possessed of a spunky spirit, a good nature, and no small amount of skill. Emily smiled a little, finding herself glad to see another friendly face from Wrestle Angels after her repeated matches against Natasha Han.

She noticed, though, that Chizuru seemed slightly on edge-- nerves, perhaps? -- as she entered the ring. The Noble Fighter unfolded her arms and smiled warmly at the brunette as she entered the ring. "Well, ye're a sight for sore eyes, Chizuru," she said. "It certainly has been a while."

She offered Chizuru her hand. "Good to see you again. It's always nice to see old faces from Wrestle Angels." Well, mostly nice, Emily mentally added. She'd heard that Beauty Ichigaya and Freia Kagami had recently signed on to AFW, and she wasn't in a hurry to run into either of them. "I take it this is your grand debut in AFW?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 am

Chizuru seemed to relax when she heard Emily talk so frankly to her. "Yeah, it's my big debut! Hopefully, my first win as well!"

Relieved at her opponent's friendly demeanor, she smiled at her as she took a breath as she shook her opponent's hand.

"Funny you say that!" Chizuru said with a smile, "I just met Rei, I haven't seen her in two years but, time does fly fast when you're working hard..."

It certainly did take a long while for her to return to the ring. Rei, Kanai and Chizuru, the idiot trio or "The mid carders", split a part after Wrestle Angels shut down. Kanai transferred to AFW almost immediately and Rei went to Brazil to train in submission wrestling and she went to Greece to train in Roman-Greco Wrestling. The first ones to really put an impact on AFW right from the start were Chigusa and Megumi who transferred to AFW almost right away. She wouldn't have dreamed that so many wrestle angel fighters would be gathering in the same spot again. However, it was happening and it did happen.

"Uhh...I'd love to get to reminiscing..." Chizuru said shyly as she gulped, "But, uhh... we sort of have a match to fight..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 am

The crowd gave some appreciative cheers as Emily and Chizuru shook hands, no bad blood evident between the two. The Scottish noblewoman raised an eyebrow at Chizuru's mention of Rei Tomizawa. It seemed not a day went past that she didn't hear of another Wrestle Angel moving on to AFW. "Rei is here? My my...and I was just sparring with Natasha Han a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Wrestle Angels league reformed here in AFW at this rate..."

At Chizuru's reminded, Emily gave the girl a curt nod. "Oh aye, that we do," she said, giving Chizuru a competetive smile as she took a step back towards her corner. "I hope you 'aven't grown rusty since Wrestle Angels, because I assure you, you'll find that I haven't..." She and Chizuru had never fought before, of course, but she had seen one or two of the Japanese/German girl's matches, and knew that she was a competent and determined fighter. Not that she was going to insult Chizuru by holding back on her, mind you...

Last edited by 137 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Chizuru nodded confirming Rei's arrival to AFW but, she wondered where she was now somewhere in the stands she imagined. She smiled as Emily asked if she was suffering from a bit of ring rust. Perhaps, Emily was right she hadn't fought in a ring in a long while but, on the other hand she hadn't quite been in this physique in a long while either.

"I hope not..." Chizuru said honestly scratching the back of her head.

The brunette took a breath as she tried to shake off her anxieties as she got into her fighting stance looking at Emily across the ring awaiting the bell. Chizuru hunched over forward and began circling her opponent and would slowly draw closer to her careful to avoid any out of the gate attacks like a clothesline or a dropkick. She would do this before trying to engage into a grapple with her foe either a fingerlock tie up if Emily chose to accept it or a shoulder-elbow tie up with one hand on her opponent's shoulder and the other grasping her elbow.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

The bell rang, and Emily began by mirroring Chizuru's circle, watching her carefully as she leaned low. The fact that Chizuru was going for a crouch and circling instead of rushing forward with a high-flying move reminded Emily that her opponent had a more technical, traditional style to wrestling instead of relying on agility or strikes. Not unlike her, really. Emily almost smiled, having a feeling that this was going to be an enjoyable match.

As Chizuru came forward for a grapple, Emily reciprocated, tying up with her collar and shoulder. The two of them pushed and twisted in the centre of the ring, and Emily gritted her teeth as she gained a feel of how deceptively strong Chizuru was. She was forced to pour more pressure into the grapple just to match her.

After a few seconds of grappling, however, Emily would suddenly break the deadlock, falling back and pressing her knees up against Chizuru's bare midsection, using her momentum to monkey flip Chizuru over her onto her back. "Hnnngh!" If at all possible, she would try to keep her grip on Chizuru's arms so that she was flipped over straddling the girl's waist.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 am

Chizuru grunted slightly as she got into the grapple, she felt if she would have been a bit more agressive she could have overpowered Emily. However, when the girl began to really use her strength it got countered into a monkey flip. "Ah!" The brunette a slight grunt as she landed on her back with a thud with Emily straddling her stomach which was not a good position to be in any means. The brown haired girl grit her teeth as she hesistated for a moment before trying to tear her arms from Emily's grip before trying to grab the girl by her sides. She would then attempt to rock he rhips up and by using her momentum and her brute strength to slam the girl's back hard against the mat backwards.

"Get off!" Chizuru said as she attempted to throw off her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm

For a brief moment, Emily had the advantage as she managed to roll over onto Chizuru's slender waist, effectively pinning her down. From here, Emily had hoped to soften Chizuru up further by driving both her knees hard into the girl's solar plexus.

That was, until Chizuru bucked upwards, causing Emily to curse as she was thrown forwards. Arching her tall body, she rolled, spinning up to her feet a few inches away from her opponent and spinning to face her. She watched Chizuru carefully, not taking this girl lightly now that she'd gained a sense of how strong she was...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 pm

"Heh.... looks like your as sharp as ever Emily... but, you're still going down!" Chizuru said with a small smile.

On one knee, Chizuru looked to her foe with a gulp. Emily was indeed a very technical and quick opponent. Fighting her would be difficult for her especially if she wears her down and catches her in a weakened state which would prove to be the shortest road to her defeat. Chizur had conditioned her body to take punishment and to overpower foes yet, her mind was still lacking in many ways. Chizuru kicked off the ground like a sprinter as she came straight at Emily extending her arm for a lariat but, changed levels trying to bring her arms across her hips and lock her hands together. Then she utilized her strength to try and lift her opponent and slam her down onto the mat with a brutal thud.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next