by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Akashi Tanikaze & Taylor Parker

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Akashi Tanikaze & Taylor Parker - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" Feat. Akashi Tanikaze & Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:00 am

Taylor didn't know what she was expecting, she hadn't thought any of this through, it was just what first came to mind in her state of near-apocalyptic rage, but Akashi's slap and stern refusal took her completely by surprise.

Her head snapped to one side and she let out an aggravated snarl. She glared hotly at Akashi while a fresh red mark formed on her cheek, and she looked for a moment like she would attack, but she restrained herself. She clenched her fists and her jaw and stood her ground.

To one in the audience, the contrasts between the punk and the sumo were vivid and unmistakable. Taylor, the slender American with brightly colored hair and tight, form-fitting clothes, nearly indignant with anger, showed everything even when she was holding back. Akashi, the powerfully built Japanese woman, gracefully composed even in her anger, dressed in elegant, flowing clothes with long, cascading hair and bold cleavage, looked like she was rooted in place like a tree. Taylor looked volatile, like she might start a fight or burst into tears laugh it all off, or that her flame would turn to smoke and she would vanish altogether. Akashi weathered it all and stood her ground like a monolithic samurai.

"First off, I... would NEVER say that. I would die before I'd ever say something so ridiculously stupid. Second..." She said, and took a breath. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT! I DON'T CARE!" She screamed in her face. "We're nothing because I SAY we're nothing, got it? The only reason this shit got started is because my dad died and I was all... whatever, but last I checked I'm still in charge of my life!"

She took a step back and fixed her bangs with a shaky hand. "I don't care if you don't say anything at all, I just want you to know that you're not as great as you think you are." She shook her head. "You don't know a thing about me. And you don't care."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Akashi Tanikaze & Taylor Parker - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" Feat. Akashi Tanikaze & Taylor Parker

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:23 am

Akashi ground her teeth as Taylor continued. She was the most infuriating person Akashi had ever met. Everything Taylor did was done with childish kicking and screaming resistance. Taylor was the quintessential rebel without a cause. But, she did have a cause. Taylor wouldn't admit it but Akashi knew that their similarities rand as deep as the sea. That was why they had bonded despite how impossible conjuring a scenario up where they could ever get along might seem. Taylor was fighting for her pride. The way that Akashi was as well. The only difference was the ways in which they chose to wage their prideful war. Their similarities were the reason that things between them were so tense now. Love and hate were feelings that burned equally as passionately.

When Taylor was finished, Akashi narrowed her eyes. "There is one thing we have in common, Imouto-chan." Akashi said through clenched teeth. She then turned back sharply towards Kelly. "Do the match! Exactly as I say! If she will never say those words, then she should have no issue going into a match that she cannot possibly lose!"

Akashi turned her head. For the first time the entire promo, Akashi was on the verge. She felt tears trying to force their way out of her eyes but she cruelly held them in. Taylor deserved none of them for the way she behaved. She turned her head and looked at Taylor, her cheeks red with several emotions. As she spoke, her voice wavered but it was impossible to tell if it was anger, sadness, sorrow or some combination of heated emotions. "You disrespect both of us by forcing me to show you exactly how much I care, Imouto-chan." Akashi said coldly.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 am

Kelly kept her mic close to the duo as they traded jabs at one another. She hadn't really kept up with what caused the fallout between the two sisters but it was all very intriguing and interesting nonetheless as tempers began to rise, emotions running high, she could only hope and pray the ratings for tonight's show would bring good press to Conway's Crib and further more episodes endorsed by the company and not all just self produced.

It was hard for Kelly to keep a straight face. Her mouth made a gasping 'O' form as Akashi told Taylor she had no business going after the Friction belt but clearly Taylor was unaffected and didn't falter! She wanted an I Quit Match!

"A-An I Quit Match! W-What a startling dev-" Kelly tried to let out into the mic to be a good host but the two weren't done and they were still going out, denouncing eachother as sisters and continuing to let loose their emotions. Kelly couldn't even speak. A Mic wasn't needed either. The crowd and Boom Mic's could hear them just fine.

Kelly jumped a bit when Akashi turned to her and demanded she do the match as she asked. Kelly quickly scrambled for the contract and got out her pin and scribbled away standard match and wrote I Quit Match. Hastily writing that the terms towards victory would be that Akashi would have to say: "I admit it! We are not sisters!" to forfeit the match to Taylor, whom would have to say "I am sorry. Forgive me, Onee-chan!" to forfeit the match to Akashi.

Kelly then cleared her throat and lifted the clipboard away from her to inspect the edited contract. "It's done. The Match at Avalanche between Akashi Tanikaze and Taylor Parker will be an I Quit Match with each combatant having to admit a different sentence to signify their withdraw from the match. "I admit it! We are not sisters!" for Akashi and "I am sorry. Forgive me, Onee-chan!" for Taylor. And The Match is for the #9 Friction Rank." Kelly would read aloud for the two before she moved to the liability statements.

"Upon signing your names to accept the following match set at avalanche, it is to be noted that due to the personal issues surrounding this match, the AFW committee states that the company WILL cover medical expenses in full for this match but are BY NO MEANS responsible for any of the physical, emotional or psychological damage that could be potentially obtained in this physical contest with high emotions. Interference of any kind from other AFW staff or competitors will results in suspension for an indefinite period and the match will not cease until there is an genuine conclusion declared by the Official. " Kelly would state before she slid the clipboard with the contract in front of the two, dropping her pin there for them to sign on two dotted lines, one above the other for them so sign themselves away to the confrontation.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Lukretia looked at Rally from the sidelines as Kelly introduced the signature and signed it and made everything official. "She is taking zis quite seriously, ja? Does she not know zat zis is for show?" Lukretia waved her hand and turned her head. "Ah, but zis is gut! Go on, finish up." Lukretia then turned back as Hilde came out from between Lukretia and Rally and walked out onto stage.

She nodded to Kelly. "Thank you, Miss Conway. You are doing wonderfully." She said and smiled to Kelly before going to the front of the contract table where Akashi and Taylor would sign.

"I represent the AFW as a notary public. Once the two of you have signed, my signature stating that I have observed the signing will make it official." Hilde then looked to Kelly. "And then, if yourself, Ms. Tanikaze and Miss Parker desire, you may continue to conduct an interview as you see fit." Hilde looked u at Akashi and handed her a small box. "Ms. Tanikaze. I know that you prefer formalities so I brought you this."

Hilde handed Akashi a small calligraphy set and Akashi bowed as she took it. She leaned over the contract and glanced over the 'bare-bones' document that was used for these sorts of formal contract signing. The two would, of course, sign the real contract separately in private, the official contracts containing rights, monetary stakes and other more boring particulars that only lawyers cared about. All the conditions on the fight, were arranged and this ceremony would serve to make everything that mattered to the fighters and audience official.

Akashi took her brush and wrote in beautiful, practiced strokes, her kanji name in Sumo-ji, the thick Japanese calligraphy style used by Rishiki to write their names. She admired it for a moment and nodded, handing the calligraphy box back to Hilde. "Yes..." She said clenching her fists. "That is exactly how it should look!" She then turned Taylor and looked at her with a stern gaze.

"Ahh, I assume a pen will be just fine for you, Miss Parker?" Hilde said as she offered Taylor a pen. "However, the calligraphy is available to you as well." Hilde said trying to interject a tiny amount of lightheartedness to the tense situation.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 am

"Watch it, Gumby." Taylor muttered at Hilde as she approached and took the pen from her. Hilde was one of her favorite AFW people, but she was in no mood. She put the pen to the paper and then hesitated. She tried to think about what these new spur-of-the-moment stipulations meant for her, and she was sure that they could only be bad for her. She got the distinct feeling that she was screwed, but at least she'd get to beat the ever living shit out of Akashi in front of everybody. That was enough.

She nodded, satisfied by her own grim assessment, and then set the pen moving and autographed the contract with her big, dramatic signature, the angular letters overlapping Akashi's caligraphy and easily doubling its size. She slapped the pen down and folded her arms, and in an attempt to not look at Akashi she found herself staring at Kelly.

"Anything else?"
She said disagreeably.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Kelly had no idea the contracts were for show, but the way Akashi looked at her she ASSUMED she wanted her to fix the contract. Of course she didn't have that kind of power but they in front of a LIVE Studio Audience with millions watching at home, even the big bosses themselves! Kelly felt she had no room for error, especially if she hoped to make a good impression for the sake of her show! All this pressure led to Kelly trying her hardest to not make any mistakes.

Kelly's eyes perked up though when Hilde showed up and congratulated her. Recognizing her vaguely, she didn't know her position but Kelly assumed it was something important under Lukretia anyway. "Thanks.........." Kelly let out with a deep, revealing sigh before giving Hilde a small smile that followed with a careless wave of her hand as she sunk in her chair, the last thing she wanted to do was fail at this. It was easier when she ran her own show and knew what she wanted to do. It was a lot tougher doing a show for people she didn't know to well and host something like this.

"Oh... So that's what you do..." Kelly muttered to herself away from anyone to honestly hear or for the shotgun mics to pick up. She was otherwise more than happy to let Hilde take over with the formal duties. Kelly rolled her eyes though when Hilde had to go out of her way to give Akashi that small calligraphy set. "Gaawwwd... We get it! You're Japanese! Can't you use a pen like the rest of the world!?" Kelly thought in regards to Akashi's signing before she saw Taylor go up next, who would use a pen but would go out of her way to make her signature big and fancy to show up Akashi.

Kelly held in her desire to laugh at both of them and their childish squabble. It was now more amusing than anything and the whole "We're Sisters!" bit seemed so fruity, like something right out of a barbie commercial, hysterical for Kelly honestly, dramatic or not.

Hilde seemed to try and add a more lighthearted feeling to the tense pre-battlefield, like that would work. Nor should it. But when Taylor asked for anything and was looking right at her, Kelly took it as a question or just someone asking if there was anything more to add to this hoo-hah. Kelly jumped from her chair instantly. Time to stir the pot.

"Yes!" She declared while jetting from her chair, knocking it back a bit with her legs. "I believe that while this is a definitely a hot rivalry that's going to explode in a few days, and I have to ask for the people at home who may have not been watching or keeping up with recent events. You guys were a team. What brought about the end of your friendship and why? Whose fault is it really?" Kelly would ask before turning to Taylor, as if expecting her to go first.

"Also, Ms. Parker... While this is certainly not My view... A lot of people accuse you of riding Akashi's coat tails to get where you are now. A Rookie on her first year becoming best friends with The AFW Champion at the time? That can sound a little fishy... Especially when that friendship ended not long after she lost the title... How do you respond to those accusations that you were just Using Tanikaze? And were you? ...Perhaps she thought that of you?" Kelly would ask Taylor with a bright confidence before she muttered the last part a little quieter, as if to carefully signfy that she did not standby that last statement but wanted to throw it out there.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Taylor snorted. "Oh, I'm sure it's my fault. Akashi's totally perfect." She said bitterly.

Taylor slouched in her chair and stared off at the floor, only half paying attention, until Kelly's next point made her almost jump out of her chair. She turned and glared at Kelly with shocking hostility, as if she was in more danger than Akashi was. She knew that Kelly was just trying to get a rise out of her on TV, but having to hear that stuff, again, from someone she didn't even know, in front of Akashi, made her see red. She subconsciously clenched her fists and became so tense she was hardly touching her chair.

"I don't need this squishy bitch." She rasped in a low voice, without ever taking her eyes off of Kelly's. "No one does. When did I ever get anything because of her? Huh? Aside from maybe some broken ribs and a whole lot of time to think about things."

She leaned in closer to Kelly, and her voice became even more threatening. "Look, if you're not sure that I can carry my own weight, we can find out real quick how we match up." She let her glare linger for a moment before leaning back in her chair and looking away, as if she'd suddenly lost interest in Kelly.

She didn't specifically mean to threaten the girl, but she was making Taylor out to be a loser. A weakling. Easy prey. She couldn't let it go. She was compelled to defend herself, if only with posturing. She didn't dare look at Akashi, because she was sure Akashi was just brimming with insightful and cutting remarks about the way Taylor's crazy mind worked.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Kelly used every ounce of self-control within her body to not grin as Taylor's rage began to rise, eating up that hostile glare so much as she garnered the desired effect from her guest who would immediately began to vent her anger towards her ex-partner.

Kelly did not fear Taylor, nor was she scared of her threats, but she was expecting to be struck in the face and didn't want that. She could take it but it would still probably hurt and she did not want anyone damaging her pretty, all-natural face. Makeup was for whores and ugly people desperate to look decent after-all.

Kelly kept her face as calm as possible, wanting to try and force a fearful look in here but the desire to grin was too great. She let Taylor say her piece before she put her hands out in front of her. "No, no. I'm not targeting you or saying anything about you... I'm just a host! I'm supposed to be fair and simply relay facts, rumors, speculation and opinions by others, right down the middle. I take no sides. I apologize greatly if I offended you Ms. Parker." Kelly would pretend to explain sincerely to Taylor, trying her hardest to act legit.

"I desire no such fight with you. In fact! You inspired me! Because you are among the only people on the roster other than Angel who had the guts to not kiss Sunderland's ass and saw the type of person she truly was, few had the nerve to just be honest on that... Individual... At the time." Kelly would act again, putting on false enthusiasm. Almost saying Bitch at the end.

"In fact I personally believe you single-handedly carried the weight during the original Kamikaze's Final Tag Match against... Hard Velocity..." Kelly would act yet again to try and appeal to Taylor before she let out a frustrated sigh as he uttered the name of Cecilia and Heather's old team name. It made her think of a Porn Movie title involving sex in a moving car or a Direct To DVD Movie with Van Damme or Segal.

"...I mean you were out there for quite a long time, more than your partner and clearly gaining the upper-hand on your opponent... But when you injured yourself and Sunderland took advantage, your partner did not rush in to break the pin." Kelly would announce, trying to get Taylor more in her corner while addressing some of Akashi's faults.

Kelly then turned towards the Sumo. "And what about you, Ms. Tanikaze? Do you feel like Ms. Parker pulled her weight? Or perhaps you grew frustrated with your partner's solo desires? Please do share your side of things." Kelly let out in false sincerity. She had to be careful where she dug. She could get too deep.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

Akashi had watched Kelly's line of question carefully. Taylor seemed to be ok with letting this farce go on past the point of saturation but the Sumo knew how these things went. She knew how Kelly was when she interviewed them and, like she expected, the waves of volatility shot out from her syrup coated words. Akashi hoped that it would stay between Kelly and Taylor, but the blonde inevitably turned it back on her. Akashi scowled at the words.

"She was eager to prove herself, so I let her have her shot." Akashi said simply. "And, like usual, like now, right or wrong she can't stand it when the whole world isn't against her. I bet it would drive her crazy to have one decent friend int his world." Akashi threw her hands up. "Oh wait! She did and it did."

Akashi turned and grabbed Kelly by the collar and pulled her forward. "Listen, you." She growled, glaring at Kelly. "If you want to try and start shit, then keep running your mouth. If you want to know how this started..." Akashi threw her hand back and pointed at Taylor. "It's because she's a hypocritical little brat who likes to talk shit about things she doesn't know anything about. And then... when she finally understands what it FEELS like, won't acknowledge it. Oh, hell no! Cause that's not how Taylor operates. Instead, she just starts blaming other people!"

Akashi gripped Kelly's collar tighter. "Do you want to know why I didn't go help her during that tag match?!" Akashi turned around and shot a glare at Taylor. "Because she gave up! It was clear in her eyes she had no more fight!" Akashi swallowed hard. She couldn't hold herself back. She couldn't quit now. "Say what you want about me, but at least I didn't quit to a bitch like Heather!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 am

"Bulllll shiiiiiit." Taylor chimed in, rolling her eyes at Akashi's accusations and doing her best to look like she didn't care that much. "I had to carry that match, since all she had done in the last year was have sex on camera and lay back and let Sarah Gatt pin her!"

On came the bitter and probably very accurate assertions about Taylor. She fixed her eyes on a point on the floor and tried to keep still, to keep her head and her hands from shaking. She'd act like it didn't, but everything Akashi said hurt, not because she still thought of her as a friend but because she'd let her get close enough to see those things in the first place. She remembered her initial panicked reaction, which was to break things off with Johnny too, but that wasn't right. Johnny, unlike Akashi, deserved his chance. Taylor was just too stupid and naive to see what Akashi really was, and how she really saw Taylor.

"Yeah, Akashi, you're such a great friend. Kind of like how people are such great friends to their dogs." She grumbled. But then, when Akashi finally got around to her point, her jaw dropped. She sat stunned for a moment, unable to even make a sound. To hear her say that so plainly, in front of everyone... Like she actually believed it.

She couldn't hold back any longer. She exploded out of her chair in the blink of an eye and gave Akashi's shoulder a yank to spin her around. She grabbed her hair with her left hand and began pummeling her face with rapid, furious right hands. It all happened so fast that she drew an audible gasp from the crowd.

"YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKER!" She screamed, and began rapidly slamming her right fist up at Akashi's face, uppercuts just like the ones she'd roughed Akashi up with in their boxing match. "TAKE IT BACK!"

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next