by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Crow and Viper

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crow and Viper - Page 2 Empty Re: Crow and Viper

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 pm

"Oh, I know my place... lover..." Morrigan said, pulling her head out just enough to throw a smile back towards Brittany before she pushed back in and continued to expertly lick Brittany's sex. She had become quite good at it from her time in Lukretia's mansion. She was pretty sure that when she finally put Brittany on her back, the red head would not be getting as good as she was giving.

Morrigan's free hand trailed down Brittany's body wantingly until she slid it around and caressed the girl's ass. She gave it a pat and then dug her fingers into the cheek. She kneaded the cheek roughly and then slid a finger along the crack, pushing the ginger in like she dared to probe further. But then she pulled it out and grabbed the cheek and spread it. Morrigan then grinned, despite the face full of pussy and jammed the taser between Brittany's ass cheeks. Her hand went down and pushed against Brittany's thigh to hold her in place while Morrigan pulled her face out from Brittany's pussy.

"Hey, cunt..." She said with a cruel grin. "Ever have a taser go off in your asshole? I can't imagine it feels good. But you try anything and you'll get to see if you're into it or not."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 am

Brittany was enjoying her self on top of Morrigan as the girl seemed to have a lot of skill in eating another girl out "Its rare for a girl to learn her place so quickly but i guess thats why i teamed up with you. You already knew that i was the top bitch in this relationship." Brittany said as she gyrated her hips against Morrigan's face "But hey, if you please me well enough i may keep you conscious long enough to pleasure your self."

Brittany was having fun on top of Morrigan as she continually taunted her new teammate but then Brittany felt something jab against her asshole "You wouldn't dare, you bitch." Brittany said as she scowled down at Morrigan while her hips stopped moving and a bead of sweat dripped down her back. "You better hope i never get a hold of that taser because if i do your going to regret ever threatening me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am

"And you better hope my finger doesn't slip, bitch." Morrigan said as she looked up at Brittany. "Quit acting so high and mighty. I'm the one who is saving you from yourself, you idiot." Morrigan said sharply. "The quicker you realize it, the better things will be between us. If you think that your threats are something new and dangerous to me, I am showing you, right now, that you're out of your league. You can't even fathom the kind of tortures I would put you through."

Morrigan licked her lips. "Now... Because I'm such a nice person..." She said with a wide grin. "I'm going to continue to eat you out until you cum. And you're going to say how much you love it. But you're going to say it nicely. You're going to say how much you love it when I allow you to enjoy my skillful touch. Or... you're going to get an electric enema. And then... when we're done... We're going to go to the bedroom and I'll REALLY fuck you. I'll fuck you until we don't need Santa's Little Helper anymore." Morrigan pushed the taser against Brittany again. "Say... Yes, Lover, Please eat me out." If you understand. Then we can get back to business."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:07 am

Brittany was getting rather nervous as Morrigan threatened her with the taser. Brittany had never gone this far in a match before and she didn't doubt that Morrigan would pull the trigger if she resisted but even though Brittany didn't think she could get the taser away from Morrigan before the girl pulled the trigger Brittany refused to let the girl boss her around. "I won't give into your weak threats bitch. I can take whatever you can dish out."

Brittany then clenched her teeth and her asshole as she prepared for the taser to go off. However, Brittany wouldn't go out with out a bang as she would resume humping Morrigan's face to at least orgasm on top of the girl before she would feel the consequences of her actions.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 am

Morrigan's eyes widened at Brittany's response. "You know, that's part of the reason why I like you." She said as she felt Brittany hump her face. "You're just too stupid to know when to stop. I guess you got me. I wasn't really going to pull the-"

Before she finished her words, she pushed the taser forward and pulled the trigger. She was honestly surprised that Brittany would allow her asshole to get fried. She was even a little surprised that she actually pulled the trigger. But in the end, she knew she had to. Brittany was an angry bull that Morrigan had been playing matador to for a while. If she didn't stick the sword in her now that she had her where she wanted, then this bull would never be tamed.

"...trigger... whoopsie."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:27 am

Brittany was still humping Morrigan's face when the taser went off causing Brittany's body to begin twitching and squirming on top of Morrigan's face as the electrical current shot through her system. Brittany involuntarily orgasmed as she flop on top of Morrigan's face. Brittany let out an ear piercing scream as she twitched before falling off of Morrigan. Brittany landed on the floor with a thud and her body went limp as she lost consciousness next to Morrigan's body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 am

Morrigan felt the involuntary orgasm and the ear piercing scream of Brittany. "H-Haaaaaaaaah!" Morrigan's hand went down to her body and she grabbed her crotch and squeezed her womanhood tightly as Brittany convulsed and came hard on her face. The scream, the gyration, everything had suddenly caused Morrigan to almost cum right there. She had always been sadistic but that was such an overwhelming moment. She had been quite unprepared and as she stood up, she looked at the small damp spot on her pants. She panted and then looked over at Brittany and flopped onto of her.

She kissed the unconscious girl's form, probing her tongue deeply into the girl's mouth. Whens he pulled back, she had a deep blush on her face and saliva dripped between her and Brittany's lips. "Oh, we're going to become such fast friends, lover." She swooned and then stood up.

She stepped out of her pants and shrugged off her top, sliding the taser into the side of her panties' waist band before reaching down and grabbing two handfuls of Brittany's hair and pulling her into the bedroom roughly. Morrigan then hefted Brittany up onto the bed and turned away, opening a cupboard in the room that had a myriad of sex toys and devices in it. She pulled out two pairs of the several handcuffs in the cupboard and walked over to Brittany and cuffed her to the bed.

When she was finished, she looked over her work and smiled before sliding out from the bedroom and going to retrieve the spilled champagne bottle. She took a swig of what was left and then came back in the bedroom, put her thumb over the top of the bottle, shook it and emptied the last of the champagne over Brittany's face.

"Wake up, bitch." She cooed in a sultry tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 am

Brittany remained unconscious as she was dragged to the bedroom by her hair and she was still unconscious when Morrigan handcuffed her to the bed. However Brittany began to come around when the last bit of champagne was dumped on he face "Ugh, what the fuck happened?" Brittany said as her memory of being tasered was a bit blurry. All Brittany knew was that her ass really hurt and she was laying on a bed instead of sitting on Morrigan's face.

It was about then that Brittany noticed her hands were handcuffed to the bed and she began to panic "What the fuck? Let me the fuck go you crazy bitch." Brittany screamed out as she looked up at Morrigan while struggling against the handcuffs as Brittany didn't want to find out what Morrigan had planned for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:05 am

morrigan let the bottle clank tot he floor as Brittany began to rouse. "Now, now... that's not what I told you to say, is it!?" Morrigan said as she turned and looked through the closet. She pulled out a strap on and dangled it before Brittany. "Hmm, this will do quite nicely, i think." She said and tossed to towards the bed. She then pulle dout a pacifier. "Oh my. this is a surprise. It must be Babd's. Does baby want her binky?" Morrigan said making a baby kissy face at Brittany before tossing it onto the bed as well. She then fished out a double dildo and tossed it on the bed as well. "Yes, I think I will need to be pleasured a little bit other than hearing you moan like a bitch. This will do quite well, oh!" Morrigan reached into the closet and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. "We simply CAN'T forget about these, my dear." She said and cackled, tossing them onto the bed as well.Finally she pulled out a ball gag and waved it at Brittany. "And this... well, we'll only need this if you get out of hand." She said and tossed that ontot he bed as well.

Morigan then slinked back towards Brittany and looked at her. "Listen, bitch." She said. 'I am going to fuck you and fuck you hard. I am going to love it. And, maybe if you play along, you'll love it too. But... don't think for a second that I just wanted you for your body. As... delicious as it is... Now. I am here to help you but I can't do that when I have to keep looking over my shoulder. I have got some juicy information coming up that involves your future in this company."

Morrigan then slid forward and ran a finger up Brittany's leg, past her hips and stopped on her nipple and pushed it down. "You certainly are a very lovely and dangerous Snake, Lilith... but a Snake could never hope to outsmart or defeat a Crow..." Morrrigan licked her lips and looked down at Brittany. "With me guiding you, you will see how high you can soar as a winged snake... doesn't that sound... tantalizing?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:16 am

Brittany felt sweat drip down her back again as she saw what Morrigan was tossing onto the bed "You bitch, let me go and i will show you who's boss." Brittany said as she refused to give in to Morrigan no matter what the bitch threatened to do to her. "Why don't you unhandcuff me and fight me woman to woman." Brittany said as Morrigan finished grabbing her toys.

"You think you can help me. I am going to be top bitch around here. I am going to free myself and fuck your brains out and then i'm going to wipe the floor with everyone in my way before kicking Lukretia's ass." Brittany said as she struggled against her bonds even as Morrigan began to promise her ultimate power "Oh, and don't worry bitch. I will still be a winged snake, i just have to rip the crows wings off first and take them for myself."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next