Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Jaystar, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, Nelv, PrincessBlair, PrizewellStar12, shanecawf, starvalentine, TheWamts, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Suzuna Taki vs GreatForce (pin, submission and hentai)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suzuna Taki vs GreatForce (pin, submission and hentai)

Post by howman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 pm

As the hand of the ref down Taki successfully opened her eyes slightly. "1:0 for you, congratulations," she whispered softly. THREE. The ref went to Great Force lifted her hand to mark the first victory. Taki slowly straightened up, she was very unsteady on his feet. "A short break, before the start of the next round!", called the Ref out loud.

howman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm

GreatForce would get off Suzuna after she won the round and waited in her corner for the next round recovering from the short fight.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by howman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Taki was little shaky, the bell began to ring. The girl was breathing heavily, but on the ring edge and leaning on the ropes. "It is hard now! She whispered softly as she limped to respondent on her.

howman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 am

GreatForce heard the bell a walk towards Suzuna feeling like there was no danger but she was not taking any chances so she be ready to block and counter a attack if Suzuna were to try something sneaky.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by howman on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 am

Suzuna began with their last forces to run faster. She did not in any case lose a fight. Shortly before her Great Force respondent tried to slip into the legs in order to fetch me from this. If that had succeeded, they would try an elbow drop.

howman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 pm

"Oof!" GreatForce was taken by suprize when Suzuna put on that extra burst of speed but she rolled away just in the nick of time from the elbow with only so little room to spare. But in retaliation tho GreatForce would sweep Suzuna off her feet and go for a scorpion death lock.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by howman on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 pm

"Fuck, stopp that" schrie Taki wütend. Sie zappelte wie verrückt um diesem griff zu entgehen. DOch schnell musste sie feststellen das ihre Gegnerin ihr Kräftemäßig überlegen. Aber zu ihrem Glück war sie so gelenkig was der Erfolg dieses trickes sich in grenzen hielt. Sie versuchte sich selbst nach oben zu drücken um irgendwie einen ausweg aus dieser Situation zu finden. "If i get out of this i will fuck you!", versprach Suzuna.

howman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:21 am

"Then let me help you!" GreatForce would get Suzuna in a position were she could spank her sweet soft ass and also pleaser her with some hentai as well to weaken her. After this she will just swing Suzuna around let her head hit the corner many times. After that she let go send Suzuzna flying to the crowd.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by howman on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:41 pm

While plugging Taki had the entire proposals, she cried aloud pain. After she was thrown into the crowd, she climbed out carefully which differed from her audience. She was breathing very hard, they barely had power. On their stringer was a small laceration. "YOU bitch," shouted Suzuna against their respondent when she got back in the ring. You could clearly see their exhaustion.

howman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 pm

When seeing Sununa come out barely having strength GreatForce saw a chance to end this she get Suzuna on her feet with a slide and then go for a Boston Crab she felt Suzuna has had enough of her wrath. I think it time for you to lose Suzuna!

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top