by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Saeko vs Tear

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Saeko vs Tear - Page 4 Empty Re: Saeko vs Tear

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

Tear was still hurting from the mid-air dropkick so when Saeko grabbed her for the suplex Tear could do nothing to defend herself. Tear soon felt herself smack against the mat in a painful way as Saeko seemed to be taking control of the match "Ugh, that really hurt." Tear said as she would try to roll onto her stomach before getting on all fours. "But iam going to prove that i am master of the air in this ring." Tear said as she prided herself on her high flying attacks.

Tear would get to all fours before slowing getting to her feet as she was still i na bit of pain from Saeko's attacks to her stomach and she was still a bit dizzy from the quick suplex that hit her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 am

"So did those stomps from earlier." Saeko said reminding the blonde woman that they had both been dealt some pain so far in the match, such was the life of a high flyer after all. Even so Saeko held no anger towards Tear as this had been an honorable fight thus far, a battle between two women comfortable in the air, but in the end she was confident her training would win the match for her. "I would love to see that Tear, once you get off the ground that is." Saeko replied while waiting for Tear to get to her feet, timing her next attack just right so that just as Tear stood up she would be hit in the head with a butterfly kick as Saeko took flight. She would land on one leg before either kicking a standing Tear or dropping her heel down on the face of a fallen Tear in a move she called Crimson Lotus.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:12 am

Tear was getting to her feet when Saeko kicked her square in the face causing Tear to fall back down onto the mat. Tear covered her face with her hands as she was in a bit of pain but she knew that if she just lay on the mat Saeko was going to beat her. Tear immediately rolled away from Saeko barely avoiding a stomp to her face "That was a lucky shot. Now it is my turn to fly." Tear said as she would roll to her feet and look around the ring "Ok, here i go." Tear said to herself as she would run at Saeko and jump into the air as Tear would aim a dropkick right at Saeko's thighs to try and bring her down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 am

Taking flight Saeko performed the butterfly kick with the ease of one who had practiced for years to perfect it, her leg striking the head of Tear with enough force that the blonde woman was thrown down onto her back. Landing on one foot the Japanese woman sought to take advantage of Tear's position by bringing her heel crashing down on the woman's face, but Tear rolled out of the way just in time. This brought a smile to Saeko's lips as the blonde woman was proving to be a good challenge, readying herself as Tear got to her feet though when the girl leaped towards her Saeko guessed she would aim high, a mistake she soon realized as Tear kicked her hard in the leg forcing her down onto one knee.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:05 am

Tear bounced off of the ground as she hit Saeko in her leg "Ok, time to show you how to fly." Tear said as she ran to the nearest turnbuckle and ran up it before jumping off and trying to land another dropkick against Saeko's face to take her down for good so that Tear could go for the pin. "Please stay down." Tear whispered to herself as she moved towards Saeko and tried to pin her to the mat so the ref could start the count.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 am

Saeko never even saw the drop kick coming before it was too late, eyes open wide as those feet came smashing into her face knocking her out cold for a few seconds. It was only a brief moment but that was all it took for the referee to count to three before signaling for Tear to be awarded the first fall, Saeko groaning as she came to, not realizing what had happened until she looked up at the ref who then explained it to her. She was stunned for a moment and just couldn't believe it, regretting giving the girl a moment to rest earlier she now knew going forward to give no mercy unless she wanted a repeat of this moment.

After Tear had gotten off of her Saeko would roll over and then push herself up to her feet, shaking her head to clear the cob webs out of it before turning to face Tear. "That was a good move Tear, guess the willingness to grant a respite is only on my end huh? Hope you're ready to submit this round."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 am

Tear heard the ref count to three and she immediately got off of Saeko and got to her feet "Whew, that's one fall down. Now i just hope and i can end this in one more fall." Tear said to herself as she didn't like the idea of the third fall being a hentai round. Tear looked at Saeko as she got to her feet and she smiled "Oh if you would have asked i would have given you a break." Tear said with a sincere smile "I hope your alright. I mean i guess that was a bit extreme for a move."

Tear then began to circle Saeko "Well, I will admit that submissions aren't my specialty but i won't lose to you." Tear said as she lunged at Saeko and tried to send a kick at her thigh to knock her off balance.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:58 am

As Saeko rose she became suddenly light headed, bringing one hand up to her forehead covering her eyes for a moment as she tried to shake off that vicious kick from Tear, the move which had cost her the first fall of the match. If anyone else had just said what Tear had Saeko would have written them off as either a liar or a jokester, but she got the feeling that she was being honest with her which lightened her mood somewhat. "No, this is a match and as such here shouldn't be any breaks, it was a lucky move but your luck ends now."

Tear would start off this new round with a repeat of her move by going after her thigh again, the area was weak from the drop kick and Saeko couldn't afford to risk greater injury to it. Leaping up into the air she brought the leg Tear had tried to kick rising up to deliver a rising knee to the chin of the blonde woman, but as the high flyer that she was Saeko did not stop there, looking to snake her arm around the woman's neck and hold on tight so that when she fell to the mat on her back she would drag Tear along for a powerful DDT.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 am

Tear had charged at Saeko hoping to take the injured girl by surprise but it seemed that Tear would be the one taken by surprise as Saeko's knee shot up and struck Tear right in her chin. Tear's head snapped backwards from the blow causing her to take a step backwards and begin to move her hands to her chin to protect it. However, it seemed that Saeko wasn't done as her arm wrapped itself around Tears head before Saeko slammed Tear into the mat with a devastating DDT.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 am

Tear had gotten in a good hit on her a moment ago, there was no use in trying to write it off as being merely luck as the girl had shown how good she was the entire match, but Saeko was determined to come back and win this round and she wasn't going to let that last blow keep her down any longer. Leaping up she first connected with a knee to the woman's chin, grabbing onto her head before she could step away and bringing the blonde's head crashing down onto the mat in a vicious DDT.

If only she could have done that a few moments earlier then she might have picked up the first fall, but this time she needed to make the girl submit and so had to move on to something else. Saeko would release Tear's neck and climb onto her upper back, reaching down to grab the woman's wrists and pull them up tucking them underneath Saeko's armpits while keeping her hands locked around Tear's wrists. She would then slide forward, pulling on the blonde's arms until Tear was bent backwards in her submission hold, sitting on her lower back with her legs out to either side of Tear to prevent her from easily rolling out.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next