by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 9 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:42 am

Ai tried not to yelp fomr the pain her ass was getting and kept spanking Serenity making her ass as red as possible and would continue to spank her not backing down this time at all , she would keep licking Serenity's pussy and probe her tongue in as deep as it could go licking her inner walls as she notice her vision was getting blurry now as her lack of air was getting at her now as well

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 9 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:46 am

Serenity bit her lip, trying not to whimper or cry as her ass was abused by her bitter enemy. She focused on giving back to Ai everything that Ai did to her, but moreso. She teased the girl’️s clit with her tongue, trying to force another orgasm out of her, even while she fought back her own building climax. And she continued squeezing Ai’️s head as hard as she could, even as the world around her began to spin and her vision faded more and more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:54 am

Ai closed her eyes in the pain form her ass being spanked by her hated enemy. she felt her self building up in a orgasm as well she was going to do everything should could think of to beat Serenity befor she poped and pass out knowing that if she cums its all over for her . Ai pinched Serenity's ass hard as her would attempt to suck her clit as well and giving it a few flicks form her tongue trying to make her cum as she squeezed harder around Serenitys legs knowing that she was close to passing out

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:04 am

Serenity gasped, knowing that she was about to lose control. She could not believe that Ai had brought her to orgasm again. She knew that, once she came, she would stand no chance at staying awake. This was the end for her. All she could do was try to bring Ai over the edge with her. She tickled Ai’️s clit with her tongue as quickly as she could before her orgasm overcame her, and, with a last cry, she lost consciousness.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:12 am

Ai gasp fomr Serenity despreate attempts to make her cum as well feeling her tickle her clit Ai couldnt hold it anymore as well as she came with Serenity and slowly passed out with her as the ref came over and checked if both of them were passed out and to singel the bell for a draw if they both were indeed unconscious

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 am

As the ref looked over the two fallen warriors, it was obvious that neither one would be able to continue the fight. There they lay, tongues in each other's womanhoods, fingers stuck in each other's assholes, heads clamped tightly between each other's legs. There they would lay for the next several minutes before someone came to carry them away. Until then, all the referee could do was signal for the bell, declaring the match between Serenity South and Ai Daikirai a draw.

Draw

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9