by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 3 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:14 pm

"find im going to make you cum like the slut you are flat slut!!"Ai said back as she moans as Serenity worked her pussy pretty well but tried to work hers better as she rubbed the inner walls of Serenity's womanhood, she also rubbed serenity clit as best she could but screamed as her opponent started to pinch her nipple again though her bra

"b-bitch "Ai said as she moved her free hand to go under serenity's bra and pinch her nipple as well but she wouldn't stop there as she would move in and kissed serenitys neck trying to get her hot and bothered

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 3 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Serenity was not going to let Ai have any sort of advantage. Wanting to prove herself to be the better woman, she mirrored her opponent's actions exactly, slipping her hand inside of Ai's bra and roughly pinching her nipple, leaning down to kiss her neck even as Ai's lips played across her own. All the while, she continued to work Ai's pussy, thumbing the girl's clit as her fingers moved ever deeper.

"Y-you cunt..." Serenity gasped, as she felt herself getting wet from Ai's assault. As the two girls continued to inflict both pleasure and pain on each other, Serenity only hoped that she could force Ai to cum first.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Ai moaned out as Serenity started to copy her which made her angry but also she couldn't help but feel good form the pleasure and pain the girl was giving her. Ai need to distract Serenity abit as she keep pinching the girls nipples, pushing her fingers deeper as she felt her self grow wet Ai was getting close and she knew it but she wasn't going to lose to this girl as she then moved her lips form Serenity's neck and started to kiss her hoping it would distract her enough as Ai would try to move her one her fingers so she could pinch the girls clit as she used her other fingers to keep finger fucking her

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 pm

"Mmmph!" Serenity groaned, as Ai suddenly started kissing her. She was more than happy to return the kiss, but had been a bit surprised. When Ai started pinching her clit, Serenity went wild, her eyes rolling, releasing a scream of arousal that was only muffled by Ai's lips closed tightly over hers. She redoubled her own efforts, trying desperately to make Ai come before she did. She felt Ai's juices on her hand, knowing the girl was close, and hoping that she was just a little closer than Serenity herself was...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Ai kissed Serenity pushing her tongue into the girls mouth thinking she had her now but turns out she was wrong as she felt Serenity doubled her efforts to make her cum, Ai gave a loud muffle maoned as she was going insane now form the pleasure but she did not let up her own attack as she pinched harder fingerd faster this was going to be an all out war but Ai was determined to be the winner luckly for Ai this was not a hentai match as she didn't know how long she could hold her self

"just cum already skank"Ai said breaking the kiss for some air and when right back to kissing Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Serenity growled angrily when Ai commanded her to cum. "No! You!" she retorted, too focused on forcing her opponent to cum to think of anything particularly witty. All she could do was keep fingering her opponent, hoping that Ai was closer than she was...but Serenity could feel herself just seconds away from cumming, and knew that her time had just about run out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Ai growled as well form how deifaint this girl was, but she had to do something fast as she was going to cum any second now . she used a last ditched effort as she tried to push her whole fist into serenity begging her self that it would make her cum as she came a few seconds later hoping that serenity would cum at the same time or a second befor her as her body spased out screaming form her orgasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

Serenity felt her opponent coming close, but, when Ai tried to shove her whole fist inside of Serenity, all of the sensations of pleasure and pain combined sent the brunette over the edge. Her screams came just as loud as her opponent's as the two girls came as one, neither managing to best the other in this first round of their dirty sexual duel.

As her orgasm subsided, Serenity let go of her opponent's body and lied back, shivering. "Fuck...you...were supposed to cum first..." she groaned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 am

Ai sat back breathing hard and glared at Serenity as she huffed out "Fuck....you .....bitch you know you cant beat me "Ai breathed out mad that she couldn't beat Serenity at their duel . Her body was shivering as she tried to get back to her feet he legs were wobbly making it hard for her to stay up "I'm going to distroy you "she said but not sure how

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 am

Serenity got to her feet as well. "Yeah, right. I'm going to destroy you, skank. It'll be easy," Serenity growled. She was upset that Ai had brought her to orgasm, but knew that it was only a matter of time before she asserted her dominance over this cocky bitch. "I'll start with those flat little breasts of yours." With that, Serenity shoved her hands inside of her opponent's bra, clamping down hard on the girl's two stiff nipples.

"If you want dirty, I'll give you dirty," Serenity said. "I'll tear your nipples off, you little punk." She began twisting and yanking the girl's nipples, trying to inflict as much pain on Ai as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next