by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 2 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 am

Ai laughed as she heard Serenity whin about her panties "oh i guess they must be cheap to be ripping off so easily "Ai laughed but her laughing stopped when Serenity turned the tables on her and started to pinch her nipples though the fabric "ahh!!"she yelled out as she was soon against the ropes as she looked at Serenity panting abit and moaning out "you cant go dirtier then me you shapeless bitch!"Ai said as she tried to reach down and grab Serenitys crotch

Back to top Go down

humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai - Page 2 Empty Re: humiliation match : Serenity South vs Ai Daikirai

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 am

Serenity moaned as Ai reached down and grabbed her crotch, but refused to let the girl off of the ropes. When Ai insisted that Serenity could not go dirtier than her, the brunette only scoffed. "You want a bet?" she yelled, continuing to pinch one of Ai's nipples while her other hand shot down to grab the girl's panties once again, yanking them up violently until they began to tear apart.

"Oh, look, your panties are ripping, you flat little freak!" Serenity observed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 am

Ai screamed out as her panties were being yanked again she looked at Serenity "sure ill take that bet what the wages?"she yelled out still trying to be confident that she could be dirtier then her, she screamed again from her nipples being pinched and her panties being yanked as she heard them rip to and soon they were rip off her "ahh youll pay you little slut "Ai said as she took the opperunity and tryed to push serenity down on the ring and tried to get on top of her as she when to pinche her nipples thought her bra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 pm

"Ah! Fuck!" Serenity growled, as Ai pushed her down and began pinching her nipples. Not wanting to give her opponent any advantage, Serenity kept working Ai's nipples through the material of her bra, trying to push the girl over onto her back at the same time.

When Ai asked about the specifics of the bet, Serenity thought for a moment, before responding: "The loser has to admit she's a flat-chested skank, then worship the winner's body in front of all of these people. How about that, bitch?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:56 pm

"ahh!!!"Ai yelled out as her nipples kept getting worked , she growled as she kept pinching Serenity's nipples but she felt the Burnett try and push her over. Ai tried to keep her balance but soon she was pushed off Serenity

Hearing the specifics Ai smirked "oh thats it? sure why not ill agree to this bet then slut"Ai said out confidently as she tried to get up quickly befor Serenity got ontop of her

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Serenity smirked as Ai agreed to the bet. "Alright, then, you flat little whore, it's go time!"

After successfully pushing her opponent off of her, Serenity got to her feet quickly, as well, but found that she couldn't get over to Ai before the other girl had risen. As the two girls moved towards each other, Serenity made a snap decision, placing her hands on Ai's shoulders and kneeing the girl right in her exposed pussy. "How's that for playing dirty, loser?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Ai laughed at her "bring it on pankcakes slank"

"ahh bitch!"Ai yelled out as as she held her pussy in her hands groaning abit as she doubled over she looked at Serenity's expose pussy and she smirked "that was dirty but not as dirty as this btich"she slamed her fingers into Serenity's pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Serenity laughed as her knee had its desired effect, causing Ai to double over in pain. She had not expected, however, that her opponent could recover so quickly, and as Ai's fingers penetrated her pussy, Serenity couldn't help but scream. "Bitch!" she yelled, as she sank to her knees, cradling her womanhood. "You want to finger-fuck me? Better be ready for the same!"

With that, she shoved her own fingers into Ai's pussy, hoping to bring her opponent to her knees, as well. "I'll have you begging me to make you cum, slut!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

AI laughed as she was breathing hard it took alot of her strength just to be able to jam her finger into Serenity's womanhood , she had a smug look on her face as as she got serenity on her knees "Yeah im going to humiliate you in every why, you better ..AHH!"Ai screamed as the Burnett jammed her fingers into her pussy as she fell to her knees keeping her fingers in Serenity's pussy

Ai started to pump her fingers inside Serenity trying to get back as much air as she could and recover again befor Serenity tried anything else "you have it backwards bitch im going to make you beg !"Ai growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:05 pm

"Y-yeah, right!" Serenity replied, though her pussy was already tingling as Ai's fingers began pumping inside of her. "In your dreams, flatty! There's no way I'm losing to an ugly freak like you! You wanna see who makes who cum first? Let's find out! Come on!"

Her fingers probed the delicate insides of Ai's womanhood, looking to make the girl cum as quickly as possible. At the same time, Serenity's other hand shot up to Ai's chest, once again pinching a nipple through the fabric of the girl's pink bra.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next