Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, Kelsea, killcarrion, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Oathkeeper, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

KO Training Spar (For KillerV)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KO Training Spar (For KillerV)

Post by Snidey on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 am

Letting out a grin the dark haired male caught Rio she really did a lot of running didn't she but he had her and used his position to his advantage tugging back slightly to pull her up onto her knees as he had his sleeper hold locked in. He wasn't done there though, oh no. He was going to make it worse for her altering his position slightly so he was standing on the back of her calves he fell back aiming to keep the hold locked in bringing his knees together behind her so he would not only have her in the sleeper to knock her out but bend her back over his knees keeping her in place with his feet pressing against the back of her knees to cause the pink haired woman a little more pain.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Rio really starting to cry from the sleeper hold he put her in, she pry on his arms as much as she could but was too weak to do much about it, yet she can feel him pulling her up onto her knees thinking he'll put her in some sort of power moves, though it was something just as worst! "A-AHHH!" She felt her legs being stepped on before pulling back over his knees! Bending horribly backward while still trapped in his sleeper hold, doubling the pain done by Jonny. "I GIVE I GIVE!" She knows she couldnt give up but had to cried it out loud, her lack of air starting to drop more and more, eventually her body getting more weaken by the second.

KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Letting out a grin he knew he was firmly in control as Rio let out a cry in pain. Now Jonny was really punishing him wasn't he? He could hear her screaming that she gave up but that was too bad it was a knock out match after all so he could keep up this torture. The dark haired male could almost feel her body weakening in his grasp. This match would surely get Valerie's attention he would be prepared for her this time and he would beat her this time especially when he didn't have to carry Layton in the match.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Rio was too weak to continue on, this submission hold trapped her and theres no escape, eventually her hands that were prying on his were useless, eventually her eyes fluttering until fully closed, her hands dropped to the side and passes out to him, finally knocked out by the cruel man that she didnt think he would do such a thing, but finally she could sleep in peace, maybe?

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 am

Jonny held onto the hold for moment until Rio stopped moving His arms slowly uncoiled before he flicked his knees forward to make her flop to the floor. Pushing himself to his feet he let out a smirk. Sliding himself out of the ring he sat on the apron for a moment glancing back at the pink haired woman. Well his first win under his belt now he would be going for a little revenge.

Snidey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:30 am

WINNER- Jonny

KillerV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:10 pm

Sponsored content