by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection - Page 3 Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 am

"Uh huh," Angel continued, a devilish glint in her eyes. "I've fought Tiffany, and Natalia, and hell, even Tai!" She shook her head slowly. "If anyone was going to try and rape me in the ring, it'd be Tai, you know. That perv..." She paused for a moment, thinking back on the match against him, and how easily she had beaten him then continued again.

"My point is, chica! Maybe you should stop and think about your matches, y'know? Obviously if it's such a big problem for you, you must be opening yourself up to it. Or maybe..." She paused again, leaning forward so she could try and look Heather in the eyes as the woman averted her gaze. "Maybe you're secretly wanting for it to happen..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection - Page 3 Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:58 am

"Gugh.." Heather heard Angel list out the people she's fought, knowing the girl was quite right about what those people would have done. Heather was shuffling around in her seat, keeping her gaze averted from Angel as she went on. The girl was really calling her out, and Heather's blush was growing deeper and deeper as she did.

Then though, when she leaned in, looking in Heather's eyes, saying what she did, Heather would turn to her, her face a complete red as she suggested what she did. "Wh-what!? L-l-like hell I'd be wanting all that to happen! F-forget it! Th-that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, y-you're crazy." Heather let out, stumbling over her words and yelling, trying to quickly defend herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:09 am

Mercy had been ready for some serious follow ups concerning Heather's gossip when the Latina beauty decided she had a retort of her own. Mercy was honestly shocked when she heard what Angel had to say. She, of course, had seen those matches with Heather, but she didn't think the way Angel thought. Mercy sat up and looked at Angel. "H-Hey now!" She exclaimed, blushing as well at the uncomfortable subject. One she professed to be quite knowledgeable on, in the same way Heather seemed to be.

"Workplace... rape... is especially common here at the AFW. If Heather says she's the victim of constant rape, then.. then.. Why shouldn't we just.. believe her! Just because it happens to you less frequently doesn't mean it's not a dangerous threat and that we shouldn't be thoroughly concerned with. I.. I mean, I myself get threatened with rape constantly! And.. And look at me! I'm so WEAK and DAINTY! Why would anyone want to rape me!" Mercy looked on the verge of tears but tried to collect herself. "I mean... I had to even set up this room under the cover of darkness because there are at least TWO girls who are actively looking to find me, beat me and rape me and sometimes they even stalk these offices!"

"You don't even KNOW what that Brittany girl said she'd do to me!" Mercy shuddered at the thought. "I mean.. yeah... I could sue her but there are complications and it will be harder to do it until AFTER she mangles and violates me! I do NOT want to be violated, ladies!" Mercy said as she leaned forward with the palms of her hands on the table as she panted with a crimson hue across her face.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:46 am

Heather would turn to Mercy as she sat up and exclaimed out to Angel. She would hear the girl go on, defending Heather and then talking about herself as well, causing Heather to stare at her, blinking a couple of times. Seeing the expression on her face, looking like she was actually about to cry, Heather had to avert her gaze a bit, feeling quite sorry for her. When it came down to it Heather has done it a couple times as well, but only to people who she thought deserved it, at least, that's what she told herself.

"I-I..I'm sorry." Heather let out as Mercy would lean forward, planting her hands on the table. She saw the crimson hue on her face, similar to what Heather had as well. "I..shouldn't have brought the whole thing up really.." Heather continued. "Th..thank you though..for believing me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:02 am

Angel leaned back again, folding her arms behind her head as she listened to Mercy's ranting and Heather's denials. When the two women finished, she spoke up again.

"Okay, first off? Heather, if rape is so common around here, why's it never happened to me, huh? You say it's ridiculous, but I would bet money that you enjoy it. You love the attention it brings you, don't you?" She settled back in her chair, trying not to grin too much. "Really, I wouldn't be surprised if you let Sarah have her way with you after she kicks your ass at Avalanche."

"And as for you...Mercy, was it?" She turned her gaze towards the pink haired woman, letting her eyes trace over her, inspecting her more closely. "It doesn't happen to me 'less frequently', chica. It's never happened to me. Then again, I'm not setting myself up for it like some people in the room..." She let her words trail off, giving them a moment to sink in for Heather. "And really, chica? If there's two women running around that want to beat you up, as you claim, you probably brought it onto yourself. Hell, don't take this the wrong way, but you're making yourself a target too, with the whole 'wah wah, I'm so weak and dainty' bullshit. Honestly, why would you even get a job at a wrestling company, if you can't take care of yourself?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 am

Mercy heard angel's words and waved her hands. "Woah.. woah.. woah!" She exclaimed. "I'm not like, you. It's not like I crawled into a ring in a skimpy bikini and waved my lady bits around screaming please take me! please take me!" She said as she gesticulated. "I'm part of the management staff! I am NOT a fighter and I don't WANT to be! Not everyone is as physically gifted as some people and it's not for lack of trying! I work out! i do... aerobics! I do plenty of crunches! I'm just not someone who has the time or skill to be able to work out a hundred hours a day!"

Mercy pointed to her head. "I work out up here. Up HERE! I'm a paralegal, I'm in the profession of law, understand?" Mercy snorted through her nose cutely. She was feeling aggravated. "So, people like me are pushed around by big girls like you and our brains and knowledge of the law is the only thing we have to defend ourselves!" Mercy turned her head and sighed. "As for WHY I am working for a wrestling company, well... Some people have to take what they can get. I used to work for one of the best lawyers in the world! Lukretia even hired her on as her legal council. But when Lukretia fired her, she canned ME! Then I was stuck in Japan with nothing. You don't even know what kind of humiliation I had to go through to even RETAIN a position with this company. Lukretia is NOT a nice lady. Not at all! Hah... " Mercy was feeling exhausted. I'm just lucky now that I am working for Rally. At least she doesn't threaten to toss me in the ring with girls like you or just... rape me herself!"

Mercy threw her hands up in the air. "So there. There's my whole, miserable life, laid out on the table for you. Sorry I'm so weak and vulnerable. Next time a psychotic chick dressed in a snake snake skin bikini tells me she wants to rip my head off for doing my job, I guess I should just go pump some more iron at the gym so I'm not so vulnerable!'

Mercy flopped back into her chair, her glasses landing crooked on her nose as she blew a strand of pink hair out of her face. She pouted at Angel. "You want me to tell you about how I got so desperate I picked up a random guy at a bar and how miserable THAT turned out to be too? So you can call me a slut like her?" Mercy said as she lifted up a limp finger and pointed it at Heather, before letting it slump back down on the arm rest. She could barely bring herself to do anything but look at the two warily.

"S-Sorry I just... Sorry..." She muttered and looked away.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

"I-I don't know alright!? I don't know why everyone just feels the need to do it to me!" Heather would say back to Angel as the girl questioned her further about it. "I..I do not 'love the attention it brings me'. Why the hell would I want to be known for that!?" Heather continued before she would say what she did about Gatt. Heather clenched her fists tightly at those words, her hands nearly shaking as she wanted badly to just get up there and lay into Angel.

Then though, the girl went on, talking about Mercy while of course throwing another insult her way. She was about to stop her before Mercy would speak up. Hearing the girl's whole speech about what she's been through, Heather would stare at her again, taking in all that she said. The girl again making Heather feel sorry for her with what she was saying. She honestly didn't know how Angel could just pick apart her words like she did just a second ago. It was clear the girl wasn't a wrestler and that was that really.

As she finally finished, Heather would turn to Angel, glaring at her. "Well I hope you're real proud of yourself. You talk alot of trash out of nowhere, and it's clear Mercy doesn't deserve it. Whatever I can take what you're saying to me, but no need to bring her into it as well. She's just here doing her job. I really doubt she brought it on herself with someone wanting to do that to her. Have you ever even met Brittany? I've only met her once or twice and I can tell she's psychotic." Turning to Mercy, she would shake her head. "You have nothing to apologize about, sorry for how much of an asshole she is."

Heather would stand up, taking a step over to Angel as she did. "How about this? I take you on right now and show you exactly how it feels if you say you've never went through it before. Cause you know what? You're really pissing me off right now."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 am

Angel watched as Heather got up, letting off an angry stream of words towards her. The Latina seemed not to be bothered too much by it. She waited for Heather to end her rant, to stop talking, then she pushed herself out of her chair, climbing to her feet. She planted her hands confidently on her hips, staring into Heather's eyes as she began to speak.

"Got a temper much? I'm mostly teasing you, and you're wanting to throw down right now? Geez, chica. Reign it in some, alright?"

She took a step towards Heather as she continued, not once breaking her gaze from the woman's eyes. "Besides, if we threw down right now, it wouldn't be a challenge. I'd just knock you down and sit on your damned face, and you'd be out before you even knew what hit you." She paused for a moment, thinking back on Mercy's words for a moment, then spoke again. "And anyway...why are you getting so mad at me, chica? Pinky over here just outright called you a slut. Aren't you going to call her out on it? Or were you trying to ignore it because you know it's the truth?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 am

Heather watched Angel get up in front of her, glaring deeply at the girl as she heard her words. She was sort of right, Heather had quite the temper that she was trying her best to deal with, and getting called out on it wasn't something that Heather enjoyed very much. "Yeah? Well maybe you should tone it down a bit. I didn't mind you teasing me, but with her you should relax."

Then though, she heard her next words, causing her to reflexively blush at them, shaking her head. "Wh-whatever!! Like hell it would be that easy!!" She let out before she talked about what Mercy said, causing her to cross her arms. In reality, Heather wanted to think that the girl meant what she said in a different way, not wanting to think someone she was trying to defend would call her that. "sh-she...Couldn't have meant it like that..r-right?" She said, turning to Mercy as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 am

Angel let out a laugh at Heather's embarrassment, as the woman's cheeks turned red. "I bet it would be easy. I've seen your matches, and the moment someone takes a seat on your face, you're done for."

Then she gestured towards Mercy with a brief nod of her head. "And I'm quite sure that's exactly what she meant. She seems serious when she talks. I don't think she has a joking bone in her body. She thinks you're every bit of a slut outside of the ring as you act inside it" She turned her head towards Mercy and smiled. "Don't you, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next