by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren)

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am

Gripping onto his face Jonny really wasn't pleased with the way this match was going. He let out a small groan as he laid on the floor, He didn't even need to see Veronica's face to know what she was enjoying this. he was about to push himself up to his hands and knees before the dark haired woman's knee started digging into his back, it was then she decided to open her mouth. Get a little....nasty. That didn't sound good. Jonny started wiggling and squirming underneath Veronica, sure it made the dull pain in his back worse but it was definitely worth it since at this point her couldn't get up.

He managed to adjust himself slightly so he could wrap his arms around the leg that was on the floor trying to reach past and give it a sharp twist unsure of how this would effect her from the position he was in at moment.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren)

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 am

[quote="Snidey":15mmr0lf]Gripping onto his face Jonny really wasn't pleased with the way this match was going. He let out a small groan as he laid on the floor, He didn't even need to see Veronica's face to know what she was enjoying this. he was about to push himself up to his hands and knees before the dark haired woman's knee started digging into his back, it was then she decided to open her mouth. Get a little....nasty. That didn't sound good. Jonny started wiggling and squirming underneath Veronica, sure it made the dull pain in his back worse but it was definitely worth it since at this point her couldn't get up.

He managed to adjust himself slightly so he could wrap his arms around the leg that was on the floor trying to reach past and give it a sharp twist unsure of how this would effect her from the position he was in at moment.

It was only a matter of minutes before Jonny would try to get back up, trapped under her knee as she dug it in harder into his spine, for hearing him hit on her, but wow, it did feel good giving him what the perv deserved, Veronica thought. Feeling his arms wrapping around her leg in attempt to get back, but Veronica came prepared too, by going up close and personal with him, she allowed herself to roll down so she could take a punch at his stomach, punching that ribcage of his to mix things up.

For Veronica's tough smirk remained on her dry lips, looking up at him to show Jonny that she wasn't playing around with flirty gestures or hit on's, but more of beat the crap out of him tonight. "That hurt, because this next one will..." Veronica whispered to him with a sigh, close to his chest, trying to grapple her arms around his neck to put her strong arms to work on him. To see how long he lasted against a wrestlers true grip of life...

"Hnmph!" she grunted, taking another punch blow at his chest to make him cough out those perverted words.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren) - Page 3 CxD01fY
Jonny Vs Veronica Maria (For FatalexSiren) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:01 pm

He was surprised when Veronica rolled over since her had a hold of her leg causing him to pretty much rolls with her leaning him now laying on his back as now took a shot as his stomach. Then a punch to the rib cage....Fuck that stung. He winced although he wasn't done there Oh he was going to go for a move of desperation. Something to stop this woman from continuing her onslaught. A nice poke to the eyes to momentary blind her so he could get back into this match. Cheap move....Maybe but it was effective and that was all that mattered in his eyes. No doubt that would knock that annoying....And maybe slightly sexy smirk off of her features.

She certainly was a brawler wasn't she? But then again brawling to start out with was effective until of course she got him. Then that could be bad and slightly embarrassing. She seemed to keep coming though even when blind. He took that as an opportunity to deliver a little more pain to her. She leaned in that was when he made another move. throwing his leg up aiming for a nice kick in her face? Forehead? It didn't really bother him either would be equally as effective for him.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 am

[quote="Snidey":1982dv75]He was surprised when Veronica rolled over since her had a hold of her leg causing him to pretty much rolls with her leaning him now laying on his back as now took a shot as his stomach. Then a punch to the rib cage....Fuck that stung. He winced although he wasn't done there Oh he was going to go for a move of desperation. Something to stop this woman from continuing her onslaught. A nice poke to the eyes to momentary blind her so he could get back into this match. Cheap move....Maybe but it was effective and that was all that mattered in his eyes. No doubt that would knock that annoying....And maybe slightly sexy smirk off of her features.

She certainly was a brawler wasn't she? But then again brawling to start out with was effective until of course she got him. Then that could be bad and slightly embarrassing. She seemed to keep coming though even when blind. He took that as an opportunity to deliver a little more pain to her. She leaned in that was when he made another move. throwing his leg up aiming for a nice kick in her face? Forehead? It didn't really bother him either would be equally as effective for him.

For no matter how many times Jonny groaned, or even struggled to get out, Veronica would not give up the chance in making him regret those words on her, it was even part of her wrestling days code never to let go of a opponent, whilst in a fierce headlock. "C'mon, where are ya words now sugar?" Veronica smiled, while keeping a serious glare at him, wrenching her arm tighter around his neck until she overlooked a fatal flaw, that she had left Jon's legs free, for a free hit. Taking the full blow of his kick to her face, as she groaned a little falling to the side, holding her cheek at his dirty little counter.

"A aghhh..." she groaned, rubbing the spot where he kicked her, releasing Jonny a little, but only to arm barge his chest in terms of payback for that smooth move. While the excitement and feel of getting back into a wrestling state of mind, her reactions would need brushing up upon...

After she destroyed this perv of course...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Letting out a growl as Veronica just seemed to casually mock him at least his kick had connected. That was sure to shut the bitch up right? She didn't have her hands to lighten the blow and that was the best thing so far. She would hopefully be too preoccupied with her face while he was crawling towards the ropes to get himself back to his feet. That sounded like a good plan until of course she used her lack of sight and ring awareness to her advantage Barging her arm and shoulder into his chest. Fuck he was pretty much back where he started slightly pinned underneath her again. Oh well he could just make it worse for her right?

Veronica was in a perfect position for a nice barrage of knees to her back and the back of her neck. He would make sure she let go if she didn't he might just be in another spot of trouble. "Come on babe. I know you just want to be a little closer to me." He teased with a small chuckle. Hoping the knees would make her back off just alittle so he could get himself to his feet.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:58 am

[quote="Snidey":24o20y3a]Letting out a growl as Veronica just seemed to casually mock him at least his kick had connected. That was sure to shut the bitch up right? She didn't have her hands to lighten the blow and that was the best thing so far. She would hopefully be too preoccupied with her face while he was crawling towards the ropes to get himself back to his feet. That sounded like a good plan until of course she used her lack of sight and ring awareness to her advantage Barging her arm and shoulder into his chest. Fuck he was pretty much back where he started slightly pinned underneath her again. Oh well he could just make it worse for her right?

Veronica was in a perfect position for a nice barrage of knees to her back and the back of her neck. He would make sure she let go if she didn't he might just be in another spot of trouble. "Come on babe. I know you just want to be a little closer to me." He teased with a small chuckle. Hoping the knees would make her back off just alittle so he could get himself to his feet.

"G go to hell....p perv...." Veronica grunted as even knocked down, she was still a wrestling beast not to prod, taking the knee strikes from Jonny's receiving attacks against her...slamming into her hard back, and parts of her neck. Forcing herself to roll over, to avoid cheap shots to a girl like that, preparing herself already to grab the next knee strike, and pull down Jonny to bring him down to size. And shut him up a little more as he spewed, more one liners on her...very annoyingly since she was urging to knock some sense into him.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

He couldn't help but laugh slightly at her words it was certainly amusing for him. Giving her a shrug he lightly shook his head. "I wouldn't exactly say perv I mean I have barely touched you in.....that kind of way." he replied with a chuckle. Now if he was a real perv he would have done something like that....A little groping and such. He felt her roll over leaving him partly on top of her this time. She really liked to move didn't she he knew a knee strike might not be good now considering the position even if he could get a little more power behind it. He went for one anyway which she seemed to catch He had a plan for that though, He adjusted his position slightly letting his hands rest on her stomach as he pushed himself into a a more upright position swinging his body around aiming to sit on her chest looking down at her. he had the advantage now and he was pretty sure that Veronica wasn't expecting something like that.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 am

[quote="Snidey":2huf68ri]He couldn't help but laugh slightly at her words it was certainly amusing for him. Giving her a shrug he lightly shook his head. "I wouldn't exactly say perv I mean I have barely touched you in.....that kind of way." he replied with a chuckle. Now if he was a real perv he would have done something like that....A little groping and such. He felt her roll over leaving him partly on top of her this time. She really liked to move didn't she he knew a knee strike might not be good now considering the position even if he could get a little more power behind it. He went for one anyway which she seemed to catch He had a plan for that though, He adjusted his position slightly letting his hands rest on her stomach as he pushed himself into a a more upright position swinging his body around aiming to sit on her chest looking down at her. he had the advantage now and he was pretty sure that Veronica wasn't expecting something like that.

Having him just sit there with that bastard of a smile, was not in Veronica's way of a good fight, even more to the situation, this Jonny did have a way of respecting his opponent no matter they're personality's and looks. Which was poor in Veronica's mind. But just giving him a glare of keeping in her rage, she did what any other serious opponent would do, and spit up in his face. Showing him that she really did not cared for what he thought, only just to force him off to kick his ass for good tonight. "Speak anymore of that, and I'll be getting you a ambulance when its over..." Veronica stated with a slight growl in her voice, staring up at him with a look that said "done playing", since he was just toying with her now.

She was sick of him already...

But bucking her body to wriggle him off for a boy his size, attempting to flip her leg over him, to initiate a quick leglock to give him a nasty surprise.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 pm

His eyes widened slightly....Had she just done that.....She had.....Veronica had just spat in his face. It surprised him and made him let go. Jonny let go pretty quickly scooting himself back until he was sitting in the corner rubbing his face with his sleeve. "What the hell?" he growled Although that didn't seem to be the worst of it. If he spoke about it anymore she would be getting him an ambulance eh? Not Jonny being Jonny He couldn't help but push her just alittle more. "Hey if you want me to be more like that I don't mind doing that for you babe." He teased. She seemed like she had moved a little too slow for a leg lock though since he was away pretty quickly even if her spit had blinded him slightly.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 am

[quote="Snidey":6245h0m3]His eyes widened slightly....Had she just done that.....She had.....Veronica had just spat in his face. It surprised him and made him let go. Jonny let go pretty quickly scooting himself back until he was sitting in the corner rubbing his face with his sleeve. "What the hell?" he growled Although that didn't seem to be the worst of it. If he spoke about it anymore she would be getting him an ambulance eh? Not Jonny being Jonny He couldn't help but push her just alittle more. "Hey if you want me to be more like that I don't mind doing that for you babe." He teased. She seemed like she had moved a little too slow for a leg lock though since he was away pretty quickly even if her spit had blinded him slightly.

Veronica grumbled, bucking her upper body up to knock him off with her suitable well kept bust, seeing as the leglock was no use at all on him. "G get the fuck...OFF!" she grunted not taking anymore flirts with him, using all her upper body strength to knock him off her, for Veronica, was a bigger girl than most, butch, tough, and maintaining a fierce sex appeal. Attempting to get her arms loose from him sitting on her, so she could grab that face of his in her palm, for a nice hard squeeze against the arena mats. Though spitting at a opponent in the ring was quite disrespectful, but with Jonny, Veronica simple despised his type for now...not even wanting to apologise to him as she eventually got back up.

Grabbing her hand at his smug face...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next