» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Angel and some more news(see below for status)

+5
Tatyina
Oathkeeper
Alexandra
KillerV
Harrier
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel and some more news(see below for status)

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:21 am

Madness crossed his arms across his chest, tilting his head and groaning in boredom as the two bitches were yapping away something about crap he doesnt care about, he's only there just to 'protect' Ise and just waiting for some actions to going on, yet all he was doing is to restrain himself from being so annoyed even though his groaning was light and didnt make too much noise, hopefully it doesnt, but then someone else start barging in the converstations. **Another bitch joining the yapping club? Ugh!**

He sees her yet another bitch just adding more talking, he rolled his eyes hidden under the thick guard mask, sighing again, wishing he could just leave and get something to eat or take a long nap, but clearly he couldnt leave her alone, he piercing through his mask looking at the three girls where they're talking just plain crap in his mind, he closed his eyes and pretend to calm his mind but in reality, he is screaming in his thoughts. **AHHHHHHUGH! COME ON WHERES THE ACTIONS?! GRRRRRRRR!!!** People, the crowd, could see his chest heaving up and down while standing near Ise, just very deep in thoughts.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel and some more news(see below for status)

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 am

After a blunt act of vandalism that made Ise look at the three doors she had let get prepared for a flashy entrance, the first of the other girl made her way to the ring.
"Ladies and Gentleman, Rei Tomizawa!"
The Japanese made a good face to an evil game, welcoming and introducing the girl with a smile. Maybe this was good after all
" So let's give Angel-san some more incentive to join in the match, shall we?"
She asked the audience and was met with cheers for the message, not necessarily the messenger.
" Our next fighter is a rising star in AFW. She's sexy, a very good wrestler and takes place in more matches than a hippo bull in mating season right now! Give a big round of applause for NATASHA LOCLEAR!"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 am

Natasha's music did not play. Instead, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWiyKgeGWx0:ezu4czq9]O Fortuna[/url:ezu4czq9] began to play. Mercy had to smile whenever she heard the music. It was so over the top for someone who was pretty well down to Earth, all things considered. And it was definitely a thrill for someone like Mercy to come out to it. It made her feel big and important. And lately, she had been getting the distinct feeling that, she was. She came out with a microphone in one hand and a clipboard int he other, adjusting her glasses as she stepped out onto the stage. She cleared her throat into the microphone and began reading.

"Due to upcoming promotional events, Angel will not be accepting any further matches until after Avalanche on the authority of Aurelia Fortuna, Chief Manager of Talent Relations." Boos rained from the crowd and Mercy cringed. She certainly didn't like that. "H_hold on now!" She yelped into the microphone. "Y-you wouldn't want one of AFW's rising stars to be put out of a match because of injury, now would you? Besides... this matchw as never officially booked!" She said, looking at the audience. "After the year, then Angel is free to take as many matches as she likes, including this one." Mercy then looked towards Ise. "But... it's her choice." Mercy then furrowed her brow. She was going to take a step towards Ise but she saw the huge, crazy guy that was loitering close and swallowed hard. She was pretty sure that Ise was deranged enough to just sick that guy on her anyway.

"A-And... for the record... You're right. I don't know hardly anything about wrestling. But there is something I DO know and that's contracts. If you think that you can get away with coming out here and sitting on your high horse, declaring this and that, when your very employment in this company hangs upon certain contingencies, then you have another thing coming. You really like to tout how you're semi-retired, but it's an easy enough fix to switch that to gainfully employed as a full time wrestler." Mercy smirked. The pen was always mightier than the sword and where Mercy came from, she had a pretty nice pen.

She then turned and looked at the stage. "I'm sorry to have wasted your time, Ms. Tomizawa. You're free to continue to make plans with Ms. Angel or make solo declarations for yourself as you like. My business here is finished."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am

Angel gave a shrug at Ise's words, shaking her head at her. She opened her mouth, wanting to reply to the badmouthing of Aurelia and Lukretia, but before she had a chance to do so, she heard Rei's music hitting the arena. Her eyebrows shot up curiously, looking towards Rei almost confusedly as the girl entered. She listened to her speak her mind, then lifted the microphone to respond to her.

But just as she did so, Ise spoke up again. Thankfully she kept it short and sweet, listening to Ise's announcement of the next fighter, some girl she had never heard of named Natasha. She turned back towards the arena entrance, looking up the ramp to check out the girl as she entered...only for Mercy to make an appearance. Angel's face twisted around in complete confusion now, wondering just what the hell was going on.

Again she waited, waited for Mercy to finish her ranting, before finally lifting her microphone back up to finally get a chance to respond to all the chaos. She turned back to the ring, looking up inside it towards Ise, her confused expression changing again, back into a wide grin. She gave Ise another shrug and began to speak. "You heard the woman. I can't take the match. Funny, it seems like our higher ups want me to be in good condition for some reason." She gave Ise a wink, smirking as she continued. "Must have a big match coming up at Avalanche, huh?" Her voice then turned sarcastic, her grin fading away as she sneered up at Ise. She was really, really damn tired of the woman's constant attempts at belittling her, and was tired of trying to be friendly about it. "How about that, chica? Obviously, if Aurelia doesn't want me getting hurt, there must be some reason for it...isn't it funny, they want some worthless mid-carder like me to be in good shape?"

The Latina then let out a long, loud sigh into her microphone, shaking her head. "You can go ahead, and have your little match. You said you had a replacement for me, anyway, if I wasn't interested. I would just love to take part in it, but you heard Pinky up there." She put a grin back on her face, still staring up at Ise. "I will say this though, chica...you've pissed me off tonight. I don't forget when people do that. Better watch your back, because if Aurelia and Mercy ever do switch you around to a full-time wrestler?"

Her expression grew dark, suddenly, her gaze completely focused on Ise. "If that ever happens, I'll be more than willing to show you just how 'mid-card' I really am..."

Last edited by 549 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 am

Natasha had been one step away from emerging from the back when a woman she only barely recognized as Mercy brushed past her and had her own music begin to play instead, her right eyebrow raising when she heard O' Fortuna begin to play. She had wanted to make a quick entrance now that Rei had gone ahead and jumped to the front of the line entrance wise, but something told her it was best to just stay out of the ring until the chaos had passed, listening to what Mercy had to say over the live feed from the arena and rather displeased to hear that Angel was being pulled from the match, not sure what this girl was doing speaking for Angel and figuring the latin woman would never turn down a challenge. Much to her dismay Angel acted contrary to her prediction and was pulling out of the match before it had even been fully booked, extremely disappointing as Angel was one of the last big names she had not been in the ring with so far in her short career.

Once the madness seemed to have died down Natasha grabbed a microphone from one of the stage hands and signaled for her music to finally begin, stepping out onto the stage just as the lyrics to simple and clean filled the arena, motioning for her music to be cut off before she nodded towards Rei first and then towards the ring. Despite all the in ring experience she had built up Natasha was quite new to cutting a promo, the crowd knowing her solely by her ring performance, so this was her chance to really introduce herself to the audience even if she still wasn't sure what image she wanted. She stepped closer to Rei for a moment to whisper to her, "smile, talking is half the show after all."

Bringing the mic up to her lips she began to speak to the rest of the audience, "Thank you for the kind introduction Ise, you know I think this is the first time I've gotten to properly address the great fans here, in case anyone forgot my name with everything else that just went down its Natasha Loclear, its been a pleasure enjoying both myself and my fellow lovely wrestlers in front of all of you!" Natasha said with the crowd cheering her name for a few moments before a wave of her hand quieted them down just enough for her to continue, pleased with the results so far. "Now come on Mercy, are you making it your job to disappoint the fans now? Listen to them its clear they wanted this match to take place, sure no one wants anyone to get hurt before Avalanche, well almost no one, but risk of injury is part of the job if you didn't notice and isn't pleasing the fans what this is all about?"

Once more Natasha took a moment to pause and take a breath, listening to the sounds of the crowd as they agreed with her if their cheering was any indication. She knew that once such a decision like this was reached there was no reversing it, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to give it a shot and besides, being cheered on by the crowd was a nice reward all its own. "Angel congratulations on whatever big match you're going to be in, but I have to say I didn't think someone of your high reputation would turn down a challenge, even if it was delivered rather roughly. I was waiting for you to tell management to keep out of your business, throw around the word chica a few more times, before accepting the match, though if you're that afraid of getting hurt guess thats for the best. I will be calling you for a match after whatever happens at Avalanche however, theres no way I'll give up on trying to get a match with someone as well regarded as yourself, I'm sure the fans will love it too."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Things turned a nasty way, causing Ise to have an open mouth for some time when Mercy entered the scene, interrupting the entrance of Natasha. Finally she regained her composure, but her face began to get red with anger at the constant fuckery of the management and its lackeys and the threads of Angel. But then Natasha appeared and caused also gave a speech that kind of trashed Angel although Natasha wrapped that up nicely, causing her to get a little more calm.
“I said upper midcard and no word about midcard being worthless, pay more attention. And there you got it from your own colleagues, Angel-san. Two girls want to grab at the stars, and management comes to bail you out after your yapping that you want to rather face a semi-retired wrestler than them, congratulations. But your part in this version of R&D is over now anyway. Get the fuck out or my intern will help you out if you like that more.”
After she had addressed Angel, she friendly nodded to Natasha.
“You’️re welcome, Miss Loclear. What a great show of sportsmanship from the both of you! Take an example from Rei and Natasha, everyone!”
Ise clapped in a round of honest applause and gleeful victory.

The cop had no more business with Angel, but a message for both Aurelia and Lukretia. Poor Mercy was just a tool for that, but she had appeared here and addressed her too.
“Mercy-chan, let’️s be reasonable about this for a moment.You penning me in for a change of contract is bogus, and you know it. First of all, I would have to agree to something like that. Second, I don’️t have the time for a full schedule as I am on active duty, remember? And third, I of course have my original contract in the custody of my lawyer and a copy in my police records. It’️s approved, signed and stamped, all you would change with your original is a document, and that’️s also illegal. Do you want to know what inmates do with a delicate girl like you, Mercy-chan? I mean, sure, Lukretia would probably have a blast in prison when you look at her matches, but you as the partner in crime? Not so much.”
Ise had found her smile back with the last sentence. She had of course heard of the court shooting star paralegal Mercy Wrenn as a police officer with some pull, and also watched her fall from grace to be an lackey for Aurelia.
“And as we are about to speak about possible inmates, maybe you can put a light in the dark little room that you hide in all day in the AFW office and inform Aurelia that it is alone for my generosity that she is not framed for heavy assault on an officer of law enforcement from the last R&D. Maybe you can also tell her about the minimum time to serve for this crime, and how long these types of stuff still can be brought to justice…”

Ise was pretty sure that Mercy was not the type of person brave enough to stand up to her after this, so she would just continue. And even If she did, it would just fall back on her cause the fans demanded the match to take place soon.
“Our next contender may be the dark horse of this match. She is really new, but her enthusiasm has made me include her in the match. Please show her some love, ladies and gentlemen!”
With that being said, the name of the next girl would appear on the titantron.
“CIARA GRACE!!!”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Ciara had to admit, this was a bit nerve wracking. Seeing all of these big names out there, arguing among themselves was, to say the least, scary. These women must really have it out for each other if they argued like they did. Ciara didn't really know what was going on, but she didn't really care. All she knew, was that she was going in for what was to be her first match. A match against 3 other girls no less. Surely, this would be beyond difficult. But she wouldn't let that stop her. She came here to seek new challenges, and this was just another challenge.

When Ise announced her name, and her theme song kicked in, the sound of tin whistles, and violins of Irish music rang through the arena. This was it. Ciara would make her way to the entrance ramp, and was greet by moderate cheers from the crowd. She didn't really expect much of a reception. She was new, these people knew nothing of her. She would just have to make a name for herself quickly. And what better way to do that than to win her first match against 3 other women? Waving, she would make her way down to the ring. The flashing of lights from camera's was blinding, yet blood boiling. The excitement of the crowd seemed to seep into her, and get her excited as well! She couldn't wait to get started, and show everyone her skills!

Once at the ring, she would climb the metal stairs and slip between the top and middle rope, smiling and waving to the crowd of people for a moment before accepting a microphone. "Hello everyone! I'm Ciara and... I really hope that you all enjoy the show!" she would shout, eliciting quit a few cheers. Her accent was quit heavy as well, quite typical of someone who had not been away from er home country for very long. She honestly didn't know what else to say to them. What could she say? So instead of talking to them, she turned to Ise, and gave a respectful bow. "Thank you so much for including me in this," she said, smiling at the woman. If it weren't for the giant of a man next to her, she may have tried to shake her hand.

Last edited by 10765 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:59 am

"You're welcome, Miss Grace. Glad that you could make it."
Ise bowed politely, but as she was the host, just slightly. She would not say who was the replacement for whom, but she had already done some recruiting before and clashed with some wrestlers who had their own ideas of competition and opponents.
"As you see, R&D does not believe in names if they behave like shit. Miss Grace is freshly signed, but she has the fighting spirit of the Irish as you can see. But still, we also like to give girls a chance that are a long stay in AFW but did not really shine until now. And best of it all, I said I would bring you a match with Angel, and I still will as you are about to see now. The girl I am talking about now packs a mean punch and has already done quite a few matches. Give us a big applause for the last contender of the match: ANGEL WING!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 am

Once Angel wing heard her name land of confusion started playing as the brunette girl walked over to everyone punching her palm looking abit happy but mad, happy because she got a promo for a match and mad because she felt like it was because she was just a substitute for this girl named Angel grabbing a mick she gave a smile "thank your for that introduction Miss Ise " Angel wing said looking at all the girls and the male with her "I'm glad i finally get an other match after such a long time "she admitted feeling abit angry for not having as much matches as she would like "i cant wait to get in the ring and show everyone what i got"she said lastly and looked Ise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 am

Mercy watched as Ise continued to call out people after giving her quite a rude disposition on all the ways that Mercy could not make the things she claimed happen. Normally, the pink haired paralegal was, indeed, quite skiddish, but Ise had decided to throw down the gauntlet in the one place that Mercy felt she had the upper hand and she was not going to let the police woman get the best of her there, no sire. Still, she had no will to ruin the fun of these girls as well, even if she had successfully removed Angel from this match. This match of... Mercy watched as the players enter and one after another, they seemed to have less and less notoriety and experience. She shrugged it off and lowered her microphone as she slid over towards Ise, making sure to keep one eye on the gorilla she was keeping around at all times.

As she approached Ise, she fixed her glasses and put a smug look on her face. "Listen here, Ms. Ise. You would be better off battling me in the ring than the one you are taking up right now. There are two types of law in this world. Those who enforce it and those who understand it. I certainly won't have a rent-a-tool dressed up in professional clothing telling me what can and can't be done regarding legal documents. I'm quite sure you have gone and done all of the things you have said. You seem quite proud of yourself for being able to sign a piece of paper with a pen. I certainly don't need to change a thing in your contract either. I know how the law works, Ms. Ise."

Mercy glanced from the ring, to Monster and back to Ise. "Seemingly innocuous bylines, passed over clauses, fine print. All these things are weapons in my hands. Even if you've read over every line, I am pretty certain that in my capable hands, I can make your contract say whatever I want it to say through the letter of the law. It really would be a shame too, having to work full time as talent, considering you are also on duty full time as a police officer. I'm sure the department wouldn't like that you had signed such a burdensome contract legally, all tucked away nice and neat next to your police report."

Mercy leaned in close and looked at Ise. "Assault? You're even more stupid than you look. The fact that you would suggest such a thing must mean you really haven't read your contract very well. While you're on the clock here at AFW, on the grounds or representing it in anyway, any contact by Talent cannot be liable grounds for assault." Mercy smirked. "Though, if the injuries are life or career threatening you are entitled to medical and monetary compensation. It seems, considering how easily you're walking and talking as we speak, that that wasn't the case at all."

Mercy crossed her arms under her chest and turned her head, lifting her nose up before glancing back at the ring. She then eyed Ise and furrowed her brow. "You can have your little show here and parade out these girls for whatever reason, if that's how you get your rocks off, but don't you dare threaten me or my employer while I am out here doing my job!" Mercy lifted a finger and pointed it at Ise. "And don't you ever think you can even hope to outdo me when it comes tot he law. You may be able to kick my ass in the ring and you may be a big tough cop who is used to throwing her considerable weight around, but I won't be outdone by the likes of you when it comes to contracts, legalese or anything of that sort, understand!?"

The pink haired girl was ruffled and by the time she was finished, her fists were clenched tightly and her cheeks were flushed red. She let out a huff and blew out a lock of pink hair out of her face. She then tilted her head and smiled at Ise before turning and lifting up her microphone.

"Everyone looks great!" She said, clapping daintily against her microphone with her other hand. "Let's give a big round of applause to all these hard working girls! I'm sure they'll put on a great match! Let's all thank Ms. Ise too! She's really working hard just for you! Yeah! It's too bad we can't see as much of her in the ring as we do outside of it, am I right!?"

Mercy's words oozed with the fakest kind of saccharine, meant to be lapped up hungrily by the audience who were cheering mostly for the prospect of a match and the sheer volume of talent on hand, rather than anything specific and taken as a verbal shot and warning to Ise. Mercy wasn't the sort to usually have a backbone, but when it came to backing an employer, especially one who had treated her well, and especially when it came to all things, the law, Mercy could handle a growing a little bit of a spine. Besides, she feared no repercussions physically from Ise or her goon and she was very confident that the fangs had been sufficiently plucked from the older woman when it came to fighting her over legal issues.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next