by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Angel and some more news(see below for status)

+5
Tatyina
Oathkeeper
Alexandra
KillerV
Harrier
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel and some more news(see below for status)

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 am

"This league is not the polite Tension section. Just wait until other freaks show up, my guess is that you will get plenty of opportunities to bash some skulls in."
Ise was quite sure that the appearance of Angel alerted other girls to appear here, so Madness would probably have plenty to do soon.

"My point, Miss Angel? None! This is R&D with Ise, not career counseling with Aurelia. I just told the audience who you are, and you felt provoked to appear here. Think of it like one of these documentaries where the world's strongest weapons are listed. They don't start with Nr. 1 either. And just because you don't like that the weapon you like is only Nr. 5 or less, facts stay facts..."
Ise replied, looking gleefully that Angel had obviously some problems with staying calm, putting her best troll-face on.
"Don't hate the messenger, Angel-san. Hate the message or the product."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Angel and some more news(see below for status) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel and some more news(see below for status)

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Angel kept her next words short and sweet, shaking her head down towards the ring.

"Number five? You mean number three, chica. That's what the rankings say, you know..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm

This time, Ise had her really? face on, but was looking in the camera before looking back at Angel.
"So? Counting is not your strong site, Angel-san? But rejoice, it also was not the strongest side of Miss Kytes in the first R&D. There are plenty of persons in front of you. The AFW Champion of course. Hardcore Champion. Hentai Champion. Entropy Champion. Even the Tag Team Champions if I think about it. And even Sunderland with her money in the bank contract. You're basically just the first on a list of the most non-title holders right now. Like in boxing, you know? Everyone knows a champ like Tyson, Klitschko or de la Haye, but who is this guy on that list? Oh yeah, the Nr. 1 contender nobody knows by name..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 pm

"First off!" Angel began, not missing a single beat as Ise finished her words. "Hentai Champion? I hardly think it's fair to count me in a division I'm not interested in, chica! Besides, I'm not trying to speak bad of Natalia or that division, far from it, but hentai wrestling and actual wrestling are as far different from each other as night and day."

"Hardcore division? Please." She continued, starting to walk down the ramp, slowly, taking careful, measured steps. "If I wanted that belt, I would knock out the dumb blonde ape and take it from her. Thing is, it's the damn hardcore division title. It doesn't take any skill at all to walk up to someone and bash their head in with a weapon." She stopped, about halfway down the ramp, the Latina shrugging once before continuing. "It's a trash belt, and everyone in the AFW knows it. Why do you think she's only had two title defenses, and neither of them against a serious competitor, hmm?"

She paused, shaking her head slowly back and forth. "And really, Entropy? That's the belt we're giving to new girls to try and make them feel good, right? Please. Chica, I don't even think I qualify for that one!" She took another step forward, the leggy Latina gesturing out towards the audience with her free arm, in one big, wide motion. "Besides! You see all of these people here? You see all of these fans that came to cheer for me? You think any of them want to see me going after one of those lesser belts?! Hell no! Why waste my time on those when I'm in the perfect position to go after the real deal, the AFW Title, the only truly important belt we have? Sure, I've failed twice, I can admit that much, chica. But I'll keep going after it, and not a woman in this company can stop me!"

Angel had to pause here, taking a breath as her grin grew wider. She was getting her own self riled up, and the cheers of her fans in the audience after that last rant were making her feel even bigger than she was making her own self feel. "Heather thinks she can beat Gatt at Avalanche? Fine, whatever. Doesn't matter to me! I'll thrash the hell out of whichever one of them wins that match, and take the belt myself! And if somehow I manage to lose a third time, I'll be back a fourth! And again after that! And when I finally do win it?" She stopped again, walking down so she was at the bottom of the ramp, staring up into the ring, fire burning in her eyes. "Not a single girl in this damn company will stand even half a chance of taking it from me!"

"So go ahead, Miss R&D! You can trash me all you want, thinking you're some high-and-mighty expert up in that ring, but you don't know shit about me, or this company! What the hell do you have to say to THAT, chica?!" She lowered her microphone from her lips again, panting slightly, hardly believing how hyped up she had gotten. She hadn't gotten a chance to unload like this since...well, ever, and she was glad to get it out.

And damn, it felt good.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:50 am

"See? It's only a matter of time before they come to the ring anyway. Blow them some hot air, and they trip over each other to be the first in line to get a beating."
Ise explained to her monstrous bodyguard with a schmuck face and a voice filled with sarcasm before turning back to address Angel.
"Oh wow, Angel, now that's not nice of you. You're basically telling us that you want to hog the spotlight again, despite losing twice already? Sounds like something that happens in an entertainment company, but not necessarily in AFW. Besides that, I would not count the Entropy and Hardcore titles out if I were you. You need one of them for a triple crown. And who could be better fitted to wear the Entropy belt like you? It's made for the new girls and those who fail to have a grab at the big one."

Maybe now was the time that Ise could drag Angel into a sort of thing she would normally not take part in.
"But maybe you can prove me wrong? Assuming that you are not delusional like Kytes, Natalia, Luuve or Northman who think there is fame to get in the ring with a semi retired road agent. What would you say if I book you in a four corners elimination match against three girls from the midcard? According to your logic, you should be able to defeat them when you're championship material... "

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:09 am

It took all of Angel's willpower not to roll her eyes at Ise's words again. Was the woman really this dense?

"Hog the spotlight? Chica, I didn't ask for those first two title matches...the upper management gave them to me. Obviously, they're smart enough to realize that I'm who the people want to see!" She spread one of her arms towards the audience again as she said this, electing another loud, rowdy cheer from the crowd around her. "And why shouldn't it happen in AFW? If you haven't noticed, we're a damned entertainment company. Entertaining people is what we do. And if the people want me in the ring to entertain them, that's what the hell they're going to get!"

She stopped again, this time due to the crowd exploding into cheers and screams on their own, without Angel's acknowledgement. The Latina grinned up at Ise, waiting for the audience to die down so she could continue. "And please. Why the hell should I care about a Triple Crown? Not trying to say it's not a big deal or whatever, but I would much rather focus on getting my hands on the real deal, main title, and keeping it out of the hands of the little girls in this company that don't deserve it! After all, I am the best damn woman in this company. I'm not going to waste my time with those other belts, as I've already said. You just don't seem to hear too well, chica."

"And as far as the four corners thing goes...really, chica? Really? You want to try and stack the odds against me just to prove some kind of point?" She shook her head, tsking into the microphone softly. "I don't think we've ever met. Did I do something to piss you off, or something? You seem to be packing a serious grudge against me for some reason. I'm wondering if you really do work for the upper management, or if you're just some nutcase that wandered in here and everyone is humoring for some reason..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 am

"...This company and its incompetent people sometimes... "
The female Giant, gently shook her head, amusedly smiling.
"You seem to forget that you felt left out, Angel-san. I quote: *Felt good to have some time off, but it seems our senior road agent decided me being gone was a fantastic time to cause a big stir! *. Compared to the EC, this appears to me that it is a walk in the park for someone of your level of skill? You only would have to defeat 3 girls, and not only that, maybe you can rest in the corner for the match until it's one on one with a far less experienced girl than you are. If that's stacked against you, you should really rethink your ambition to the Friction Belt."

And not only that, another thing remained to be said.
"Funny that you link rational behavior with the upper management of AFW, Angel-san. If the EC would have been booked any more randomly out of the blue, it would have started right after the last R&D. And to quote you again, *It's kind of funny, I didn't even know we had a road agent!*. Whose fault is that then, chica? Mine for not introducing myself to every performer or your fault for not looking for the changes in middle management? Remember, I am no rookie wrestler where the law of the business encourages the behavior to make yourself known to the other wrestlers."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 am

"You know, chica," Angel began as Ise finally stopped talking again. "You keep talking about R&D this, and management that, but I've got a question for you. I'll keep it simple, too. Why the hell do you think you've got the power to book anyone? Last I checked, you had the shit beat out of you last time you were down here like this, and got thrown out of the building by your own security. Rally seemed pretty pissed, chica...something tells me that means you can't do shit around here anymore. Am I wrong?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 am

"Bravo, Angel. Caught me red handed with that. It's not my job to book someone, but I have done what usually is the job of the manager of talent relations for the sake of furthering this company. Problem?"
Ise clapped lightly. Of course she did not have any booking power, never had as a road agent to start with.
"But I already have 3 volunteers who would love to get a shot at one of the top girls to rise in status, and a spot for a top girl who wants to cement her ambitions to fame and glory. But if you're not interested in that, no problem! I can add a fourth girl who is hungry for success anytime. Go the route of rising above mediocrity through a glorious victory at a PPV event. Pretty sure that sells within the ranks of the wrestlers."

Her good mood vanished with the mentioning of Aurelia.
"Let me tell you something about Aurelia and Lukretia. They are both unreasonable persons beyond repair, always fluttering in their favor and whims. Sure, it is entirely possible that one of them appears here like an earthquake in the next few minutes for me speaking my mind, and I get fired. So now, what then? I go home and get paid for doing jack squat for the rest of my contract while a *wrestling genius* like the paralegal Wrenn, who has never entered a ring up to this day, looks for opportunities. Uhm, no, not exactly when I think about it. I go home today and appear to my duty tomorrow as the drug control officer of AFW. I took part in the EC cause I wanted to, not cause I was forced too. I have a contract, no word in that states that I am hired as a wrestler."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:18 am

Before angel had time to reply, she'd hear a loud thud come echo through the place. Followed by a groan of effort, Rei's feet kicked through the wooden door breaking it as she got off and dusted herself off. Rei was this close to losing it, shew was about to explode if she was going to hear one more word come from Angel or Ise's mouth. The Cosplay fighter entered guns blazing as she forced her way on Camera. A little out of breath the Cosplay fighter came in between Ise and Angel clearly not happy with how things were going.

"I'm so tired of hearing you two bitch at each other like an old married couple of who said what." Rei said as she pointed to the camera/audience, "And I think the audience has had enough of both of your bullshit... I'm a fighter, I fight cause I enjoy it, I love it. Whatever I do it's for the fans and the love of the sport and in the name of competition but, this?.... This isn't wrestling.... This isn't what wrestling is about and I maybe a lowly midcarder or whatever. I don't judge a fighter by a stupid number or whatever belt they're wearing because that means absolutely nothing in the ring. The ring is where dreams are made and where tears are shed. I am so insulted that you two had the nerve to make me and the audience sit through that! So enough with all the technicalities, titles and whatever can we just get to what's important? The fight? Angel Taichou (Leader) want to be part of the match or not?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next