Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 5 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:00 pm

"U-Uhhh..... n-not there..... I..I won't...r-resist...... mmmnn....!!". Teased more and more even while his back is bent painfully, Koji cannot even focus on any escape attempt anymore, thanks to Aline's seductive skills.

Though he hates to admit it, the taunting, milf-sounding laughter of Aline, meant to make him feel like a weak little baby in her playful hands is working just fine... and it sounds damnedly sexy too!

Rubbing her large, beautiful butt all over his slender little back, Aline is also adding another step in the sensuous domination of her little boy, while she keeps stroking him with the same pace of her rocking hips, thus putting her prisoner under a hypnotically erotic prison.

Incapacitated to even fight back against the seductive tortures of Aline, Koji would lay down in helplessness while she rubs, caresses and coax him to the point of no return... until he finally gives in, rewarding the towering milf with a big, shameful climax, as she can feel his little body spasm a few times beneath her in surrender.
"N...nnn-no... at this rate I...I.. aauuuhhhh..mmm.... <3!!!"

Last edited by 157 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 5 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:19 pm

once the poor boy finally surrender in a shameful climax. Aline let koji fall, she release his back and his legs. Then she stand up and take a victory position, posing for the photo. With one foot on his back, and her both arm in the air, Aline seem to be victorious without even leaving the ring. It is clear for everyone that aline play with him. she responds to the cheer of the crowd

_ thanks... thanks... but it's nothing... really...

if she can, Aline try to put the boy on his feet, and start to put an hand between the legs of koji, grabbing his balls in the preparation of a possible bodyslam

_ so koji, it seems that you're a naughty boy who love to be beaten by a... what words you use before.... a milf no ? be beaten by a milf is your dream ?

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 pm

The answer to Aline's teasing question is clearly written on the cute flushed face of Koji. He hates how easily she is making him look like a baby, but at the same time he has no chances to resist her seductive skills and her sexy overpowering body.

"N-Never... I'll never love to be beaten by a sexy...urm..!!! A..A big woman like you!", he replies, once again going in confusion as she teases him into unwittingly admit that he finds her sexy.

Still willing to fight, Koji is in a troublesome situation as Alina places a hand to his groin in preparation of a possible bodyslam, and he knows that he needs to fight back in some way. When Aline lifts him up, the boy will hook one of his arms around her head with an inverted headlock, trying to reverse the incoming bodyslam into a DDT counter move, aimed at make Aline fall head first into the mats.

But if maneuvre is not successful, then he will just remain hanging helplessly in her embrace, a very embarassing and vulnerable position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 am

when Koji says things, quite embarrassing for him, but flattering for Aline, the mighty Amazon will suddenly blush and tremble during a moment, unable to concentrate. and it is at this point that Koji, will realize the impossible, make Aline fall in the ring

_ Uh ... it's all your honor ... to think I'm sexy, I mean... uh thank you koj... hey stopped ... kyaaa ... Ough!

with her cute face crushed by a violent DDT, Aline is, for the moment, dazed, moaning in pain in the ring, she trying to regain quickly her senses. Koji could probably take this moment to try to escape, but after being forced to cum, not to mention his recent KO. It is probable that the little macho boy will want to continue the fight. If she can Aline tries to rise fast enough, with the special ring which cushion her fall, ready to punish the boy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:51 pm

In spite of his successful DDT, Koji's legs are still weak, making his advantage in this situation much less than he believes.

On the other hand, the soft ring has absorbed most of the damage to Aline's head, and the sexy milf is already standing up to her feet.

Unaware of this, Koji has given the back to Aline, thinking about his next move, but also blushing at how easily Aline had made him pop and put him to sleep so far.

"Sure thing I find this tall milf more than sexy, but that doesn't mean that I'll become a helpless baby in her arms", he thinks to himself, finally deciding to bounce onto the ropes and try for a running spear.... but he has wasted a lot of time in his embarassed thoughts, and Aline might be more than ready to receive him.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:12 pm

finally, Aline has the time to stand up, and recover a little... on the contrary, it seems that koji is more stunned by her previous move than he thinks. After some difficulties to stand up and use the bounce of the rope, the brave boy try to rush on Aline, for a brutal spear. Unfortunately for him, Aline does not let him make his move. In the last moment, Aline try to dodge, she make a step on the left, and let the boy rush

_ sorry koji, but I think that you will be my prisonner very soon...

before that the boy could react, Aline try to put him in a tight headlock, and keep him prisonner of her strong arm, and the incredible softness of her breast... Trapped like this, the poor koji could see Aline smile while she speak to the crowd

_ READY FOR THE PUNISHEMENT OF KOJI....

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

"Oh no... Unghff....!". Easily sent offbalance and trapped into the tight headlock of Aline, Koji is in troubles: once she grapples him into her holds, his superior speed becomes totally useless and he knows it.

"L-Let... me.. gmmppfffff...". The boy would try to wriggle his head free, but Aline is so much bigger and stronger that she can easily keep him there as much as she likes, teasingly pressing his face against the side of her huge, wonderfully soft breast which causes his cheeks to flare in shame and sensual embarassement.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 am

_ take that koji... mmmphh!!!

gathering her strenght, Aline begin to rush on the cage, with the boy, always trapped in her strong arms. She try to smash his little face against the cage violently. But Aline know that this special cage will absorb the impact. So koji can't feel pain, he only bounce against the ring, making his punishment a cute and funny show for all the crowd.

_ hmm, I guess that I have to find another idea to punish you.... PLEASE, ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA FOR PUNISHING MY LITTLE BOY ?

using the crowd, Aline try to keep the boy, in a constant humiliation, always with a smile, like if she just play with a arrogant child

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:49 pm

While the soft cage absorbs the impact, it still enables Aline to send Koji into a dazed state, giving her all the chances to easily hold him in her clutches while chatting with the crowd, making him feel like his efforts to escape are completely insignificant.

Of course, the crowd is more than happy to be involved in the match, and everybody comes out with suggestions depending on their personal kinks and favorite moves.

Some want to see the boy in a reverse headscissors, swayed from side to side like if placed in a crib made of her wonderful thighs, some want to see her forcefully breastfeeding him, and some others want to see him completely squeezed in a bodyscissor-breastsmother combo.

Of course, all of the alternative are very bad for Koji, in which they would allow Aline to both weaken his body and demoralize his spirit, making him feel like a puny baby in her holds.

Therefore, Koji would try to wriggle out of the French milf's grip before any of those suggestions may be applied... but his strenght level is quite low as she can feel. "N-Nghh...n-no way....I'll break free...", he protests in weak struggles.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 pm

aline smile when she hears the idea of the crowd... it seems that she is not the only one, who love to see koji, the tough boy, like a poor baby in the maternal embrace of Aline. With the boy always trapped, she talk to the crowd

_ Humm... seems to be nice, I can't wait to try this move on koji, thanks for the idea and... Hey koji, don't move like that, it's just for the fun... nothing to be afraid... I guess...

even if Aline try to convince koji, that it will be funny to make the wish of the crowd. The poor boy can imagine that his torture will be endless. To prevent any escape of the boy, Aline break the hold, and try to ram his cute head, deep into her gigantic cleveage. If she succed to smash the head of the boy, she repeat it, again and again and again, with at each time more strenght. then she explain to the crowd

_ PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT, I TRY TO CONVINCE KOJI-KUN...hihihi...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next