» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 5 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 am

Rei grinned as it didn't take long for Chigusa to be in her control again as she pitifully tried to escape. Rei sat up a bit so both of them were now on their butts as she pressed her breasts into the other girl's shoulder blades. While Chigusa squirmed, the cosplay idol would lean in, place her mouth against Chigusa's neck and began ravenously kissing it with her mouth. She continued suckling it tenderly before nipping her with a few love bites each one moving closer to her ear. All this while, Rei's legs would clap down on the girl's waist to weaken her.

She chuckled as she blew into the girl's ear. "...Oh how quickly the tables do turn! Make me cum in front of my fans? Force me to taste my own cum? Chigusa you won't have any mercy from me. You are going to beg for forgiveness and beg me to stop because tonight I'm going to make you scream my name for all your fans to hear."

With her tongue, Rei gave a prolonged and slow lick across the idol's cheek before she saw something pink caught her eye. She smirked and shook her head slightly as she saw what lay in Chigusa's hand.

"Oohhh?" Rei said looking at her opponent's weapon of choice as she pressed her naked body against Chigusa's back, "Were you planning on using this against me? Here I have a better idea...."

Rei would release one of Chigusa's arm, the arm that was holding the vibrator, and clasp the girl's hand forcing her to hold onto it. Rei would stop squeezing the girl's stomach and use her legs like hooks to pull Chigusa's legs apart.

"How about you use it on yourself!" Rei said as she snickered.

Then steadily Rei would use her strength to slowly overpower Chigusa's arm guiding the vibrator between the idol's legs as her index finger flicked the on button as the contraption began buzzing.

"If there was a time to beg, it'd be now Chigusa..." Rei muttered darkly as she would force Chigusa to use the vibrator on her own crotch.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 5 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Chigusa moaned as Rei took advantage of the situation to humiliate the idol a little bit, sitting them both up and biting and kissing Chigusa's neck and ear. The idol was busy gasping out pain from her shoulders and arms being trapped, struggling to free herself. Her waist was squeezed quite tightly by Rei's legs. She didn't try too hard to break free though, knowing that Rei was stronger than her and that too much effort still wouldn't break her free, so there was no point. Instead, she waited for Rei to present an opportunity to her.

Rei stopped halfway through licking Chigusa's cheek when she saw the pink vibrator Chigusa held in her hand. The idol moaned and twisted, trying to keep the weapon away from Rei's the there was Norway she was doing that. In moments, Rei gripped her hand tightly and pushed her arm downwards to turn the vibrator on herself! She forced Chigusa's legs open, spreading them in such an erotic way, and despite the idol pushing back as hard as she could, was pushing the idol's arm down.

"N-no, not like this!" Chigusa said, shaking her head. She wished Rei wasn't stronger than her, that she could just overpower the girl, but Chigusa wasn't built for strength. The small and slim idol was fast and hit hard, but in contests of strength like this one she usually did not win. Rei was holding her hand shut as well, so she couldn't just drop the vibrator. "D-don't Rei! I swear, if you do this I'll make you regret it!" An empty threat. Chigusa's hand got forced down and soon the idol found the sex toy poking against her sex lips as she desperately pushed back.

"No... No no no!" Chigusa wailed as the vibrator began sliding into her sex. She moaned, her mouth open and gasping as she pink toy slowly but surely slid it's way into the wet and well-lubricated hole that was Chigusa's pussy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Rei grinned at the girl's empty threat as she only chuckled in response when the buzzing of the vibrator only drew closer and closer towards Chigusa's sex. She took full advantage of Chigusa's short comings when it came to strength as she overwhelmed her. She laughed as Chigusa began to wail "no" as she was in full control of her opponent. But, before she would enter Chigusa's sex she would trace the outlining of the idol's entrance just to prolong her despair. She giggled as she breathed down her opponent's neck trying to savor this moment but, being cautious not to let Chigusa escape.

"Oh yes... it's going to happen Chigusa. I'm going to make you cum and then i'll make you mine every last inch of your body will be dominated by me and there is nothing you can do about it. Just admit defeat! But, before that...." Rei said swirling the vibrator's tip in a circular motion.

"...Squeal for me! Chibuta~Chaaan!" Rei said before forcing Chigusa's vibrator into her slowly inch by inch, she'd drive it deeper as the vibrator would stimulate the walls of her sex. After hearing a sufficient scream, Rei would pull it out of her and press the tip of the pink vibrator right against the girl's clit while she grinned ear to ear.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Chigusa moaned and whimpered as Rei began to dominate the situation, her hand forced down and forced to tease her sex with the pink vibrator that she meant to use on Rei. It was quite a reversal, as Chigusa was reaping what she had sown. The meanness of Chigusa against Rei was seemingly catching up to her, as Rei gained control of the idol and with a combination of sharp words and even sharper actions wore down the idol''s spirit. But Chigusa was strong, and despite the situation, she wasn't going to give in to Rei no matter what.

"Chibuta? Oh Rei, you've gone too far now!" Chigusa thought, but as of yet she couldn't do anything to break free. She couldn't do much but squeal when Rei forcefully pushed the vibrator into Chigusa's sex. She screamed in ecstasy, holding back her orgasm as Rei forced the vibrator against the idol's sex, as the studs and the vibrations rocked the idol's sex and brought Chigusa closer and closer to orgasm.

"No... Ohh nooooo..." Chigusa moaned as Rei pulled the vibrator out, a bit of her sex juices dripping out and mixing with the messy cream that they both sat in. Then Rei pushed the vibrator up against Chigusa's clit, making the idol squeal even more in pleasure. Chigusa turned her head from side to side, moaning in pleasure as Rei forced her to pleasure herself even more. The humiliation Chigusa endured was extreme, and the idol knew that with this, everything she had done to Rei in this match had been avenged.

"No... Let me go... Rei, please!" Chigusa moaned. She was getting close now, and she didn't want to cum.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 am

As the perpetual hum of the vibrator continued, Rei would watch as Chigusa would moan for her as the vibrator did it's job. She grinned in anticipation as she loved the sounds and the reactions coming from Chigusa as the cute idol was being dominated by her and her alone. She would show no mercy to Chigusa, the girl had thoroughly humiliated her earlier and Rei would do the same with her and more. After all, Rei was in it to win it and she knew Chigusa had the heart of a fighter which is why she knew for her to tap out, she needed to break her heart. It was something she wouldn't do normally but, seeing as Chigusa was trying to break her spirit earlier. Rei had nothing to hold back anymore. Although she was against this match at first but now she found it to be incredibly exhilarating and almost primal in nature. This wasn't just a test of who was the better fighter or lover was but, who has the greater will to dominate the other. Rei had to admit she got a little more wet just thinking about it.

"One moment you're threatening me and the next you beg me to stop?" Rei said amused by Chigusa's comments. Rei snickered at how futile Chigusa's squirming was, the idol was powerless to stop her from making her cum for her.

"Say you submit to me and I'll let you go!" Rei said pulling the vibrator away from Chigusa's clit. "You should know this is a generous offer after what you made me swallow. So either submit to me like a botch or cum like one!"

Rei's lips formed an evil smile as she forced Chigusa's hands once again driving the pink vibrator hard between the girl's sex lips driving the vibrating toy as far as it could go as Chigusa's pre-cum juices spilled out from her. Rei would begin pumping the machine in and out of her until either Chigusa submitted to her or she would finally cum for her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Chigusa whimpered as the vibrating plastic rubbed up against her sensitive clit, pleasuring her in a way she knew she couldn't afford. The loss of stamina that came with an orgasm was crushing, and Chigusa knew that after cumming the first time subsequent orgasms were a lot easier to force out, especially if Rei didn't let up and kept pleasuring her until she fell. And even if she got knocked out, it wouldn't end the match. Instead, Rei would just wake her back up and keep on going until Chigusa broke. She had no desire to let any of that happen.

But she was in no position to fight back. After pulling the vibrator away, Chigusa was left panting in pleasure and nearly on the brink, her sex leaking out rivulets of pre-cum. She barely heard Rei's demands over her own labored breathing. Sucking in a deep breath, Chigusa practiced one of the breathing exercises Megumi taught her. She was able to take her mind off her situation for a second by concentrating on her breath. But it was only a temporary respite, as Rei gripped her hand even tighter as she forced Chigusa's arm down towards her sex even more. The idol resisted, but her strength was getting sapped by the pleasure.

"No... Don't make me cum!" Chigusa pleaded. She refused submission though, not even entertaining the idea. The vibrator slipped past her slick pussy lips deep inside her, making Chigusa moan in ecstasy as Rei forced her to essentially masturbate herself. It was humiliation at it's finest. Chigusa soon provided no resistance; indeed she began to eagerly fuck herself, her arm moving on its own accord.

"Unh! Ahh... Mmmmnh!" Chigusa moaned, "Ah... I'm gonna cum!" The idol bit her lip to keep it in, but was beyond resisting at this point. "Cumming! Ahhhh!" The idol took a deep breath, before driving the vibrator in deep and cumming hard. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Her scream reached the rafters. Cum spilled out of the idol's sex as she tightened all the muscles in her body at once. She rode out the orgasm as best she could, finally collapsing in a heap as she leaned back against Rei, exhausted and drained from cumming so hard.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Rei smirked at Chigusa's response as she refused to submit to her. "What are you talking about Chigusa? You're the one who's holding the vibrator..." Rei said acting coyly as Chigusa's hand soon had a will of it's own. Rei's hand then moved up to grope Chigusa's left breast mashing the soft flesh with her fingers as she kneaded it like dough with her fingers. As her mouth went back to Chigusa's ear as she licked and sucked on it when she told her she was going to cum rather loudly.

"That's right... cum for me like a good little loser!" Rei said into her ear as she felt Chigusa's body tense up and throb from her orgasm. Rei began to chuckle as she screamed as Chigusa's sex finally burst as it was dripping with all her delicious warm juices. Feeling Chigusa's body fall limp within her grasp, she removed the vibrator tossing it away. She dipped her fingers into Chigusa's sex post orgasm. She felt how loose her sex was driving her middle and ring finger into her before pulling them out until her fingers were wet, she mixed her wet fingers with some cream and began to rub Chigusa's face with it as she smeared into her face almost smothering her with it. She shoved Chigusa's body away from her so the idol was on her back.

"I'll show you true shame..." Rei said as she released her.

Rei got to her feet and stood over planting her foot between Chigusa's breasts as she look down at her with a smug smile on her lips. The Cosplay Fighter knew how to really get the girl to feel humiliated as an idol there would be no greater shame than this. Rei raised her fist proclaiming her victory as the crowd responded with a roar of approval.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Being forced to essentially make herself cum was humiliation beyond anything Chigusa had ever endured. Rei didn't even hold her hand to make her cum, after a certain point her captor left her to her own devices and went to grope Chigusa's sexy tits instead. The idol's orgasm was a crushing affair, leaving her winded and lacking in energy. She just wanted to lie back and cuddle with Rei for a bit, but she knew that she couldn't get comfortable with her opponent, and that Rei wasn't going to just let her rest up. Her fears were confirmed when Rei fingered her and picked up some of her sex juices and cream, and smeared it all over Chigusa's face as revenge for before. The idol moaned, keeping her eyes and mouth shut as she turned her head from side to side to avoid Rei's hand, but only got it all smeared onto her face anyways.

Chigusa gasped when she was roughly shoved down, moaning and lying there like a completely humiliated and beaten bitch. Her hands gently rubbed her body as the arousal still coursed through her. Her body was still all hot and excited, and it wouldn't take much to make her cum again. She looked up at Rei, who was busy celebrating this small victory. Rei planted her foot on Chigusa and the idol didn't even fight back. Instead, she just moaned, turning her head aside in shame. Of course, Rei still hadn't won. Chigusa didn't submit, and she wasn't planning to, not when she could still fight.

"Had enough fun yet?" Chigusa asked. She bided her time, regaining her energy slowly, getting ready physically and emotionally for the second round. They were even now. It would be in the upcoming fight that they figured out who really was better.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yup! Pretty much!" Rei replied in a rather cheerful tone.

Rei placed her foot off of Chigusa's chest as she took a few steps back and used her foot to kick Chigusa's legs a part and to sit on her inner thigh before coming forward to lie on top of the girl pressing their wet sexes against each other. Rei would attempt to softly grind their mounds as she would try to lie on top of Chigusa. Rei would lean in to rub noses with Chigusa before pecking her on the lips and brushing their lips together. Although Rei would do very little to secure her position but, she was fairly sure Chigusa wouldn't attack right away.

"Though I'm not done with you yet!" Rei said giggling. "But, I won't take advantage of you right now... Kinda not fun ya know? I'll give you a chance to recover until then I'm just gonna have a little fun with you...Oh and this is for Hikaru-chan!"

The girl would grin as she used her fingers to tickle the girl's sides running her fingers against her sides. As she recalled Hikaru's request from her earlier to get back at Chigusa for tickling her in their earlier match.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Chigusa frowned at Rei's declaration. She was about to just go and fight back when Rei stepped off of her and moved away. She thought she was getting a chance to recover, but then Rei went over to her legs and pushed them apart, sitting down on her thighs and bringing their sexes into contact. Chigusa winced, letting out a small moan of pleasure as she did, then moaned some more as Rei lay down on top of her like she was the girl's bed. Chigusa squirmed, but she wasn't going anywhere. The pleasure was soothing in a way, releasing the tension that had been building in the idol's body and massaging her overstimulated sex. The fact that Rei didn't just take advantage of her weakened condition wasn't a surprise to
Chigusa. They were still friends after all.

"You're far too kind Rei," Chigusa said, "I might be losing to you right now if you decide to just take me." But it was too late for that now. Despite the sexy position they were in, Chigusa was recovered, and her strength had all returned. It was time to counterattack.

But before she could, Rei started tickling the idol's sides! "Ha? Ah- hahaha!" Chigusa gasped, "Ha- stop it!" She squirmed, giggling and laughing. Her hands suddenly shot up out of the cream and grabbed the back of Rei's head, pulling her down at first towards Chigusa's face, but then she would push to the side to try and bury Rei's face into the cream! She would try to kick her legs free as well, so she could kick them up and wrap them around Rei's thighs, keeping them trapped in place and Chigusa tried to regain control over her opponent's body.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next