by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi - Page 4 Empty Re: Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 am

Tricia growled as Sora taunted her, but accepted the girl's help in getting shakily back to her feet. "No," she said. "Two falls. We have two falls to go, and I am going to win them both, bitch."

She pushed Sora away, trying to remain steady on her feet as she took a few cuatious steps. Once she was confident that she had regained full control over her body once more, she raised her fists into a fighting stance and beckoned for her waiting opponent. "Come on, come at me. I'm gonna win this one, and I'll win round three, too."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 am

Sora smiled at Tricia’️s remark. “I like your confidence, but it’️s not going to get you anywhere.” Being softly pushed away, Sora would begin bouncing on her heels, getting herself ready. As Tricia prepared herself, Sora saw it as the sign to go. Sora felt completely confident in herself, but was glad that Tricia did too; for a girl that didn’️t really know how to fight, she sure had a lot of confidence in her ability. The two of them would begin circling, looking for an opening, as Sora refused to lock up with Tricia a second time after what happened to her earlier.

As Tricia beckoned her over though, Sora would stop for a second, just smiling mockingly, before launching herself into a superkick, hoping she’️d be able to catch Tricia off guard and completely flatten the poor girl before she even knew what was coming.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 am

Tricia began slowly circling Sora, the precious extra seconds of time spent before engaging giving her some much needed recovery time. She was beginning to feel like her usual self, and really felt like she could take Sora down in this second round. "Fuck you. Beating you tonight is going to be as sweet as candy."

When Tricia beckoned for her opponent, Sora only smiled mockingly, causing the Halloween witch's cheeks to redden. Who does she think she is, acting like a bitch to me? she thought, just as Sora launched herself forward, attempting to land a superkick that would, in all likelihood, put Tricia down on the mat for good. "Like I'm gonna let you win that easy!" Tricia spat, grabbing for the girl's leg and trying to twist it cruelly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am

Hearing Tricia’️s tone, Sora would only continue to grin. She felt like she was seriously beginning to get to her opponent now, and seeing her blush only confirmed it. It only made her feel more confident that she had Tricia right where she wanted as she launched into her superkick...

“Huh?!” Sora would let out in shock as Tricia caught her leg, mid way through her superkick. She seriously hadn’️t expected Tricia to be able to react in time...yet she had! “AHHH!” Sora would yell out as Tricia twisted it, forcing Sora’️s other leg buckling underneath her, causing Sora to fall to the mat. The dark haired girl now found herself being trapped in a sort of impromptu ankle lock. “Ahhhhhh” Sora would cry out as she felt the pain shoot up her leg as she was trapped, trying to crawl along the mat with her hands to break out, but realising Sora had her in a very vulnerable position.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:32 am

Tricia was lucky she had managed to react in time. If that kick had landed, the match would've been over. As it was, she now had a pretty big advantage as this second round was getting underway. "How do you like this?" she asked, smirking as she piled on the pressure. "Not so cocky now, are you? What happened to so-sure-of-herself Sora, huh?" She laughed. "I'll break you like a Kit-Kat!"

She pulled Sora back as the girl tried to claw her way across the mat. "Oh, no, you don't!" Tricia said. "You're staying right here! And as long as you're here, why don't you enjoy a little of this?"

She would attempt to slip one hand back into Sora's shorts, the other still holding the wrestler by the ankle. If she could get a hand inside Sora's thong, Tricia would once again begin to work on the girl's womanhood, trying to bring her to orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:57 am

Sora would groan as Tricia began her taunting as she locked in the hold. Sora would put all her focus into not just crying out, not wanting to give Tricia the pleasure of hearing her struggle. Still, she couldn’️t help but let one or two moans slip from her mouth as she struggled. Slowly, she’️d begin crawling across the mat, but only until Tricia dragged her back, causing Sora to moan out in frustration.

Suddenly, she would feel Tricia’️s hand slip once again into her shorts and underwear, beginning to run her finger over her pussy and beginning to play with her. Sora would moan loudly as her blushed and began feeling even more embarrassed. The feeling of pleasure and pain shooting through her were completely overwhelming, and Sora found herself beginning to lose control. She could feel herself getting wetter from Tricia’️s teasing, the pain shooting through her leg at the same time, and Sora knew she was struggling, but the longer the hold went on, the more she found herself unable to find a way out, lying there moaning under Tricia’️s control.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:04 am

Tricia chuckled softly as she heard one or two moans slip out from between Sora's lips as she relentlessly twisted the girl's leg. "Come on, just try to get out, Sora. This round is mine!" Tricia declared, as she began to softly massage Sora's pussy, letting a couple fingers slip inside her moistening cunt to explore its inner folds.

"If you submit, you can spare yourself the embarrassment of me making you cum in front of all these people," Tricia said. "Of course, you could always try to hold out. I might prefer it if you did, actually, because that means I can wear you down, taking my sweet time about it until all the energy that's bundled up inside of you has—poof!—disappeared. You'll be so easy to pin." She laughed. "I told you that this match was still mine. Round three will be a piece of cake."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:13 am

Hearing Tricia mocking just made things worse for Sora. Usually it’️d fire her up, but feeling Tricia’️s fingers pressing around inside her, rubbing and pleasing, Sora could only moan in utter humiliation. This was the worst, feeling her leg being completely stretched out and Tricia’️s fingers moving further and further inside of her. She could feel how wet she was from Tricia’️s fingering, and it would make Sora physically tremble with embarrassment at how Tricia was beating her; she’️d never felt anything like it.

Hearing Tricia’️s ‘offer’️, Sora would shake her head. “Ahhh....mmmmpphh.....nooooo” she’️d moan out. Sora refused to give in, especially to such an easy hold. Although, that didn’️t make Tricia’️s words any less true; Sora felt herself tiring and her leg now felt like it was on fire. In a desperate attempt, Sora would try and flip onto her back, and use her free leg to push Tricia away from her, to both try and disrupt Tricia’️s hand and also to break out of the hold. However, if she was unable to break free, Sora would let out a loud moan and be forced to slump on the mat in desperation.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 am

Tricia listened as Sora pathetically refused to give in. "Suit yourself," she said. "Get ready to have an orgasm and your leg shattered at the same time. I bet that'll be an exciting experience for you."

She was startled a bit when Sora flipped over and lashed out at her with her free leg, knocking Tricia backwards and forcing her hand out of the other girl's shorts. "Oof!" she exhaled, a little stunned, but she managed to keep a hold on Sora's ankle, desperate to maintain that advantage and not let this round slip through her fingers, as well.

"Nice...try...but not good enough to beat me!" Tricia roared, yanking forcefully on Sora's leg.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 am

Sora could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, Tricia’️s teasing and playing beginning to really get to her. It felt so good...a part of her just wanted to lie back and experience what was coming. Still, the instinct part of Sora kicked in, forcing her to roll and try to kick out. She felt Tricia’️s now wet hand slip back out of her shorts, but Tricia kept a tight hold on her ankle.

Sora moaned out in frustration as Tricia dragged her along the mat, pulling on her hurt leg forcefully. Sora felt exhausted from the hold Tricia had her in, and she knew she was now in a lot of trouble. It was humiliating though; such a simple hold and Tricia had been able to completely dominate her with it! She felt far too exhausted to kick back out, and instead would be left helplessly looking up at Tricia still holding her hurting leg, her face blushing bright red and half out of it in both pain and arousal; a mix Sora had never experienced before.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next