» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi - Page 3 Empty Re: Tricia Treats vs. Sora Mizumi

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 am

As Sora dropped to her knees, Tricia was a bit surprised, and lost her own footing, falling down after her opponent. Her hand slipped from Sora's thong, and only barely managed to get a hold on the waist of the girl's spandex shorts. Tricia kept the headlock locked on Sora, but couldn't help but feel that her current dominance was a little tenuous.

"Ugh," she groaned, trying to strengthen the headlock and, at the same time, slip her other hand back into the other girl's underwear to fondle her private parts. "Come on, you'll like it, once you give it a real try..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Sora would groan as she dropped onto her knees, with her opponent dropping with her. She’️d hoped she would have been able to escape the headlock, but alas, she was now trapped in an even worse position, having little room to manoeuvre. “Urk...” she’️d grunt as Tricia tightened the headlock. Both Sora’️s hands would be on her opponent’️s arm, trying to pull it off and gain some more air as she felt her face going red from the struggle to breathe as her opponent choked her harder.

By letting go of Tricia’️s hand, it’️d be free to explore underneath Sora’️s clothing, and Sora would shiver as she felt Tricia’️s fingers run over her pussy. “Aaaah~.....Triciaaaa.....” she’️d cry out, “stop it!” With that, she would let go of Tricia’️s headlock with one of her hand, to give three quick fire punches to Tricia’️s stomach in a desperate attempt to break free. With her legs, she would also try to close her thighs together, to make it a bit harder for Tricia to tease her the way she wanted to.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Tricia gasped as the three punches found their intended target. "Bitch!" she wheezed, letting Sora go and collapsing backwards, seeing stars as she laid down on the mat, looking up at the lights of the arena. It would take her a few moments to recover her senses.

Should have seen that coming, she berated herself. It was obvious, and I didn't see it...curses. Need to do better. I'll still beat her, no question.

As she assured herself, she attempted to scramble to her feet, but she was still sluggish after those three punches had knocked the wind out of her, and Sora might have an opening as the Halloween witch attempted to rise...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 pm

As Tricia released her headlock with the third punch, Sora would quickly push Tricia away from her, getting back onto her feet, and trying to subtly readjust her shorts. “I’️m a bitch? Y..you’️re the one putting your hand down my pants!” she’️d say, with a slight blush painted her face. Still, Sora had thought she had worked out Tricia’️s tactics; “So, she doesn’️t fight...but instead she teases her way to victory?” Sora thought to herself. It really did make little sense to her, but at least she understood now...sort of.

Seeing Tricia getting up sluggishly, Sora would step back a bit, putting some space between her and Tricia. As she got back to her feet, Sora would charge at her blonde opponent, and attempt to hit her with a scissor kick, hoping to be able to knock Tricia straight back down to the mat before she even knew what was happening.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Tricia was hoping that she could reestablish her hold on Sora, but the other girl was too quick to react. Before she could do anything about it, Tricia found herself the target of a powerful scissor kick—one which had her seeing stars and sent her sprawling limply across the mat.

"Uuuuh..." she moaned, delirious. She felt numb, and couldn't see her opponent through the haze of hallucinatory candy bars which danced across her field of vision. Slowly, she would begin to recover, but those punches and that kick had taken a lot out of her. Tricia wasn't built for a stand-up battle—she was starting to wonder whether meeting this real wrestler in the ring was a good idea, after all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:19 am

Seeing Tricia crumple after her scissor kick, Sora would grin widely at how effective the move had been. Tricia, sprawled out completely like she was, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. Besides, after Tricia had tried to embarrass her before, Sora really wanted to exert some dominance over the blonde girl.

“C’️mon Tricia-chan, keep up!” Sora would yell as she charged towards the ropes. As she dashed towards them, she would leap and bounce off the second rope, going for a moonsault. She knew it was always a highly risky move, but Tricia looked so out of it right now she thought she might be able to pull it off. If she could land it, she would follow it up with hooking Tricia’️s leg for a pin, hoping to get the first fall quickly and put Tricia under a bit of pressure.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:29 am

Tricia was just beginning to stir as she heard Sora call out to her to keep up. She tried to move an arm, but she still felt a little numb, and found that the limb refused to obey her commands. Fuck...I am so out of it right now... she thought, without a clue as to what was coming.

She didn't see Sora charge towards the ropes, or begin her moonsault. She didn't see the girl rapidly falling towards her from high above the ring. The first indication that Tricia had of Sora's intentions were when the other girl came crashing down on top of her, putting Tricia out for good—at least for that first fall. Her body went completely limp, and she could offer no resistance as Sora hooked her leg, and the ref began to count.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 am

Flattening Tricia underneath her, Sora would cheer out and hook Tricia’️s leg. She felt the girl “Ooomph” when she landed on top of her, and right now it seemed like she wasn’️t stirring at all. “Yes! This one’️s mine!” Sora would yell out as she pulled Tricia’️s leg up, lying face down on top of the girl for the pin. The referee would dive down to the mat and begin the count.

“1!.....2!....”

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:41 am

"...3!"

As the first round came to its thrilling conclusion, Tricia only just began to stir once more, finding herself trapped beneath a beaming Sora with one leg pulled up in the air by her powerful opponent. "N...nngh..." she grunted, hardly able to think, let alone form coherent words and sentences with her mouth.

Well, curses, this isn't turning out the way I hoped... she thought solemnly. She still had at least one round to go before she had completely lost, but in order to claim victory, she would have to dig herself out of a hole.

"G-get...off of me..." she commanded, as Sora still had her firmly pinned against the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 am

“Yes!” Sora would cry out as the referee finished the count for the first fall. She’️d get up slowly and raise her arm in the air in victory...for now at least. One down, one to go.

While slowly getting off Tricia, she heard the girl grunting and commanding, making Sora giggle. “I don’️t think you’️re in any situation to give orders now Tricia! How would you like the second fall? Same again, or maybe something a bit more exciting?” Sora would ask, sticking her tongue out at her blonde opponent. “C’️mon, get back up, we’️ve got one more of this to go” Sora would say, reaching down to help Tricia back up, hoping to get this over with quickly so she could celebrate another solid win.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next