by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cecilia Northman Vs Heather Sunderland: Last Woman Standing

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs Heather Sunderland: Last Woman Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs Heather Sunderland: Last Woman Standing

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Cecilia grinned a bit as she had managed to take a hold of Heather in her run and slammed the girl's head into the edge of the ring, which seemed to go over quite well as she watched Heather stumble back and fall down onto her ass, which soon got Cecilia to start and walk up to the girl quite quickly as well and would raise her foot up to then try and stomp it down against Heather's face, though the girl was covering it with her hand she would still try and send a stomp down towards it and hope to bring Heather down a few pegs.

I'm not gonna let up...I've had it being nice to her.. Cecilia thought to herself as she was starting to act a bit more viscously towards Heather while they were in the ring than she had ever done before.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs Heather Sunderland: Last Woman Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs Heather Sunderland: Last Woman Standing

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 pm

As Heather fell onto her ass, trying to recover herself, she would unfortunately leave herself a bit open for Cecilia's attack, though she wasn't about to take it head on. As the girl came at her, trying to smash her boot into her face, Heather would quickly turn her hand's, trying to stop the girl from doing so. She would reach out to try and grab her foot, attempting to push her away as she ended up lying on her back.

"Gh..Not..letting you..Cecilia.." Heather would let out, gritting her teeth hard and trying her best to push the girl's foot up and away from her, putting her whole upperbody weight into it.

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Cecilia gritted her teeth as Heather managed to use her hands to block Cecilia kick and soon enough reached out for it and grabbed it. Cecilia didn't stop though she was using her foot to press down and attempt to force HEather down which seemed to work very well as she got to girl down onto her stomach but soon enough her rival decided to push up and do so quite well.

Even so Cecilia had done enough at the moment, at least her foot had for now the Hardcore Queen would bend her knee of the leg that Heather was pushing on and throw herself backwards with her arm stretched out and bent at the elbow, with it pointing down and as she threw herself back she would attempt and drive that elbow down into Heather's lower midsection. " Try and stop me !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Heather let out a little yell to add to her pushing as she tried her best to stop Cecilia from coming down on her with that boot. Her legs were sliding around and her eyes were squinted, the girl straining herself quite a bit to keep her bearings in the small little fight they were having with this. As Heather started to push up at Cecilia though, she would grin a little, though what happened next took that grin right away.

Seeing the girl's knee bend, Heather would let out a little gasp, watching as Cecilia would throw herself backwards, her elbow colliding hard with her midsection,causing Heather's body to arch in pain, a loud groaning yell escaping from her mouth. "D-damn!!" Heather let out, trying to kick Cecilia away to get herself some breathing room.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Cecilia managed to slam her her elbow down into Heather's midsection and it seemed to go rather well as she managed to hit Heather rather hard and soon enough the girl started to kick out with her legs and soon enough though Cecilia tired to take a hold of Heather's legs and would attempt and move up a bit to then attempt and grab a hold of Heather's legs, afterwards she would attempt and move herself down towards Heather's feet and then would try and interlock her legs with Heather's, bending one of the girl's legs as she moved her's over Heather's.

After which she would attempt and put her leg over and lock Heather into a tight figure four leg-lock, with it she would try and put a great deal of pain on her former lovers legs. " You really are something else Heats ?! The second we don't get along you go off and find a new girlfriend !? I Should have known better.."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:51 am

As Heather fought with her legs, trying to kick Cecilia away, she would tell that the girl wasn't giving up on the fact of going after her. She felt Cecilia grab her legs, putting her into a figure four leg lock. Heather would yell out in pain, scratching hard on the matted floors on the outside, shaking her head from the pain that was surging through her. She was lucky it wasn't any sort of submission match, but she would have quite a bit of trouble standing if her legs were damaged too much.

Soon though, she felt Cecilia's words, feeling like a knife cut through her heart at them, staring at Cecilia. "N....no! That's not even true!!" She let out in her yells of pain. "N..Natasha just..gave me..a place to stay after you kicked me out!" Heather yelled at her, pushing at the floor, trying to reverse the hold as hard as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 am

Cecilia's legs were locked around Heather's legs as they pressed down and forced Heather's legs to endure quite a bit of pain in the skillfully applied figure four leg lock that Cecilia had managed to place her rival in. This hold was one of the few that Cecilia had worked the hardest on since she began to fight Heather at all, meaning that this was a move that Cecilia used almost specifically to counter and weaken Heather's greatest assets, her very sexy but powerful legs. If there was any other part of Heather that was as Sexy or as dangerous as Heather's legs Cecilia didn't know of it, and she knew Heather's body like the back of her own hand by now. As she kept putting pressure on Heather's sexy legs she heard what the girl said, which was something that caused Cecilia's eyes to widen before closing tightly as she smacked her palms down onto each side of her body to keep balance and try to keep forcing the girl to stay put.

" Kh! Shut up! You never even came by the pick up your stuff! You just left!" Cecilia said as she would try and rock her hips up and down to try and add some more pressure on Heather's legs and try to force her to endure a bit more pain. " You gave up!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:51 am

Heather grit her teeth and clenched her fists as Cecilia would really put the pressure on in the figure four. She was quite surprised at how much pain that Cecilia was causing her in the hold, thinking that the girl had made sure this sort of thing was well prepared for her. Heather regretted that it was so obvious where most of her moveset relied on. She would just have to either get out as quickly as she could, or she would have to work around her handicap. Either way, Heather had to tough it out.

"...Y-you..Kicked..Me..out!!" Heather yelled out as Cecilia started to rock her hips up and down, really putting the pressure on her legs. "I didn't give up for a second!! You..beat me up..raped me..and then kicked me out when I got mad about it! Don't be ridiculous Cecilia! You don't know how much that killed!" Heather let out, puling her hand up and trying to slam her fist into Cecilia's thigh over and over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 am

Cecilia would grit her teeth as she listened to the girl and heard what she thought of what the Hardcore Queen had done, which caused the girl's eyes to water a bit and soon enough she would bite down against her own inner lip and try and bite through the emotion as she tried to endure and put Heather through some fair bit of pain. But when Heather punched at her thigh she was forced the yelp out a bit in pain, something that caused her to shake her head and then slowly try and uncurl her legs from Heather's and get them free from the leg lock. Moving up to her knees as she would then try and lay herself down on top of Heather.

She would attempt and take a hold of the girl's wrists and press them down against the floor to pin the girl down and as she did this she would also try and snag her legs around Heather's to attempt and lock the girl up in a grapevine hold. She would lean in softly against the girl's ear with her lips and whisper. " I panicked...I thought I had lost you and panicked, I'm very defensive...when it comes to that stuff...I'm...sorry." Cecilia said as she would try and spread Heather's legs in a painful manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:19 am

Heather poured out how she felt, shaking her head as she let it all out. She wanted to let Cecilia really get a piece of her mind. She wasn't planning on reversing time or righting things. What happened happened, at least that's what she thought in her head. She was trying her best to fight through the pain that Cecilia was putting on her with the figure four, feeling her legs burning from the strain before her punches seemed to work. She would hear the girl's yelps before she would uncurl her legs. Heather would try her best to escape, but before she could, Cecilia was lying on top of her.

She felt her wrists getting pinned down, her legs having Cecilia's wrapped around them in a grapevine as Cecilia would whisper in her ear. Hearing her words, Heather would blink her eyes a bit, shaking her head. "..C...Cecilia..But what you did...y-you didn't have to do all that I...I c-can't just go back.." Heather let out, almost feeling sorry for that day, but she stood by her decision, Gritting her teeth as she tried to fight against Cecilia, doing her best to try and roll them over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next