Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, KillerV, kiranar, Lobo, LunarWolf, ownagegamerz, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Comments: 1

Tricia Treats, The Halloween Hottie (Under Revision)

Go down

Tricia Treats, The Halloween Hottie (Under Revision)

Post by Daaharu on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

[size=150:3l3jtn61]WILL BE REVISED AND UPDATED

[s:3l3jtn61][size=150:3l3jtn61]Tricia Treats: The Halloween Hottie!

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Entrance Music: "Thriller"

Favorite Moves:
Trick or Treat: Tricia grabs onto her opponent's nipples, yanking them painfully downwards. She then pulls her opponent in for a sloppy, passionate kiss. ("First I trick you, and then I give you a treat! Sort of self-explanatory.")

Smell My Feet: Tricia sits on her opponent's stomach and smothers them with her sweaty feet. ("Yeah, my feet totally stink. I don't really mind, but you might!")

Give Me Something Good to Eat: Tricia sits on her opponent's stomach, facing their feet. After getting rid of any bottom they might be wearing, she leans down and starts eating them out. ("It's as sweet as candy!")

Preferred Matches: Hentai, Wet and Messy, Humiliation

Visual Appearance:

Wrestling Attire:
Wet and Messy, Humiliation, Other: As pictured
Hentai: Nude

Personality: Tricia is a bubbly girl with an unusual obsession with Halloween. She insists that she is a real "Halloween witch," and will frequently cast curses and hexes upon her opponents. Despite her usual friendly demeanor, she is highly competitive, with a ravenous sexual appetite. She will become infuriated if anyone insults her favorite holiday.

History: Tricia refuses to speak about her past, unless you wanted to know what she dressed up for and what candy she received on any particular Halloween. She could tell you that. She comes from the United States, but she won't say exactly where, and her accent is not pronounced enough to really narrow it down. She won't say when she started believing she was a witch, or the extent of her "powers." The only thing she is really willing to open up about is Halloween.

Tootsie Rolls

Almond Joys
Now and Laters[/s:3l3jtn61]

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on February 9.

View user profile

Back to top Go down