by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars.

+10
Lobo
Old_Man_Tai
daemongirl
Harrier
Kelsea
Bluemouse
Kitten
kerflubble
Daaharu
Alexandra
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 Empty Re: Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars.

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm

[url=http://vadercoaster.ytmnd.com/:386odlhr]Noooooooooooooo![/url:386odlhr]

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 Empty Re: Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars.

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 pm

That killed my hearing x_x but still, Lucas had to give it up sooner or later.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:08 am

Honestly, the only thing about DKR's Bane that I didn't enjoy was his death.

I mean, he's built up as this epic badass of a villain, who Batman only just managed to subdue, and then, after a plot twist, (Well, at least, a plot twist for the people that didn't read the comics/Read everything about the film they could find online first.) He gets killed off by in Anne Hathaways Big Damn Hero's moment?

It wasn't exactly bad, but I just figured his death scene would be have a bit more ceremony to it.

I had some friends who were pissed that Bane didn't have a hispanic accent, even though they really should have known that with Tom Hardy and that mask, there was little chance of that happening.

Besides, when has Bane ever been given good enough representation outside of the comics. There were even people bitching about his Arkham Asylum/City appearances.

When I was young, I loved Jim Carry and Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever. True, they didn't really play the roles they were cast as, but they were still fun.

Best Actor of the past Batmans? The guy playing Alfred, who, I think, is the only guy to actually be in all 4 of them.

Well, unless they used the same fat guy for Gordon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:10 pm

[quote="TaiKamiya":3sscxr9q]Honestly, the only thing about DKR's Bane that I didn't enjoy was his death.

I mean, he's built up as this epic badass of a villain, who Batman only just managed to subdue, and then, after a plot twist, (Well, at least, a plot twist for the people that didn't read the comics/Read everything about the film they could find online first.) He gets killed off by in Anne Hathaways Big Damn Hero's moment?

It wasn't exactly bad, but I just figured his death scene would be have a bit more ceremony to it.

I had some friends who were pissed that Bane didn't have a hispanic accent, even though they really should have known that with Tom Hardy and that mask, there was little chance of that happening.

Besides, when has Bane ever been given good enough representation outside of the comics. There were even people bitching about his Arkham Asylum/City appearances.

When I was young, I loved Jim Carry and Tommy Lee Jones in Batman Forever. True, they didn't really play the roles they were cast as, but they were still fun.

Best Actor of the past Batmans? The guy playing Alfred, who, I think, is the only guy to actually be in all 4 of them.

Well, unless they used the same fat guy for Gordon.

Arkham Bane was kinda a different twist on the whole look to many characters, hence ones like Poison Ivy, Harley, but you have to take it into thought that the villains are gutted of their original appearances, as it is a prison setting, and with the acceptions to make them look more, gritty, been through torture and survived, realistically saying. Sure I was not overall pleased with his redesign, and Bane should of had more story in the game, but the fight with him and Batman against a gang of TYGER goons was, in its own words, brilliant <3
Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 Batman-arkham-city-features-bane-team-up-with-the-dark-knight.jpg

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:32 pm

As to the topic. Well at least it gives hope for actual Star Wars films again. All Lucas was doing was sitting on it and rolling in the money with his constant re-releasing of the films already made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:56 pm

[quote="FairyGirl":1vep16r6]As to the topic. Well at least it gives hope for actual Star Wars films again. All Lucas was doing was sitting on it and rolling in the money with his constant re-releasing of the films already made.
* Flushes toilet in the background* I thought SW was snuffed already with all the confusing continuity.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 Jar-jar.jpg

Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 QiougD6Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 TTlOMaFDisney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Disney bought Lucasfilm for 4 billion dollars. - Page 5 G12c000000000000000c56e410c062d43e22c0e07b017245668e24b8101.jpg

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5