Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Bergakungen, Deus001, dragonswill, Harrier, Lobo, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Updates and A Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates and A Request

Post by dlamp on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 am

Hey everyone! I've been on another unannounced hiatus but... I think you guys might be use to that by now XD Heh, but seriously, sorry for being gone so long. It's the end of the first quarter at school(yes, I'm in High School still) and I've been doing a lot of studying for my classes and end-of-the-week tests. I think everyone will be happy to know I'm passing all my classes and will hopefully make merit roll. And we finished up our Marching Band season with our Senior Show, which I was proud to be a main part of(being a Senior and all). So with my school life slowing down, I should be on a little more. However, during rest of the year I'll be doing a lot of my video game lyrics and such, so... there's that. Good news, most of my Persona 4 Arena lyrics are done and my next project is Deep Blue and REPPU/GALE from Blazblue. So... there's that. Also, this isn't the only RP site I go to, most of my RPing is done on Gaia Online, but I will be more active here despite this.

Um... next thing is that I've been wanted to add two new characters, both being AU(Alternate Universe) Canons from their shows/games. One is Kasuga from Sengoku Basara, and the other is yet to be started/thought of. I was thinking of someone from Blazblue, Persona 3, or 4, but I'm open to ideas if I've seen the anime/game. Luckily I'm done with 3/4 of Kasuga profile and should be working on my next character soon.

So... that's it. Nice to be back again and stuff.

The Azure Squadron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates and A Request

Post by anegge on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Hey, dlamp, I think you should do a match with this guy:

Seems like that would go well to me.

Well.,I think the dust has settled, any other skateboarders around here? - Sparkplug71

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top