Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Won't Break the Bonds

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Won't Break the Bonds - Page 4 Empty Re: Won't Break the Bonds

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:33 pm

"Nh.." Heather let out as Natasha would wrap her arm around her shoulders. Heather would let out a little sigh, feeling quite comfortable in Natasha's arms before she would hear her talking. "Ah..y-yeah..well that did bother me..but that's not why I'm down.." Heather let out in response to Natasha's words, looking up at her before looking back down to her lap. She clasped her hands together, playing with her fingers a bit as she tried to calm herself, but it wasn't working.

"Well...ok.." Heather let out, knowing that Natasha was right about what she was saying. She would bite her lip, sniffling a bit as the tears were pouring down her face. She quivered a bit before she nodded her head. "R-right well...we..got into a little argument..she...r..roughed me up a bit..tried to be nice after a-and..I was still mad...s..so...she...told me to move out" Heather let out, her tears flowing more and more as she went on with her explanation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm

It made her feel good to see how comfortable Heather looked in her arm, it spoke volumes about how far their relationship had come since she first met Heather in the gym. Listening to her begin to speak Natasha learned she had been spot on about what was bothering her, just a sneak attack from Cecilia wouldn't have this effect on her but it did pose the question of exactly what had happened. She stayed quiet, looking into her eyes whenever Heather looked up from her lap and nodding along. Natasha just let Heather take her time knowing she would tell her in a moment when she was ready but when she heard what Cecilia had done her jaw dropped.

"Wait she did what?" Natasha blurted out in absolute disbelief, she may never have liked Cecilia for various reasons but she would never have expected this from her. "She has the nerve to jump you after you beat her in the match and then has the nerve to blame you for being upset?! She just kicked you out like it was nothing, where does she expect you to go?" Natasha could feel herself growing angry at Cecilia, her other hand clenching into a fist before she realized what she was doing and opened it back up. It took quite a bit to visibly anger her like this but what Cecilia had done to Heather pushed her over the top. "Wait...what do you mean she roughed you up?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Heather would nod as Natasha yelled out in surprise. She looked away a bit, biting her lip as the girl seemed to be quite mad about what happened. Heather was more than happy that Natasha seemed to care about her this much, but she didn't want to worry the girl either, feeling bad for what was going on. "Um..I dunno..maybe she...was just a bit mad a-and..she said it in the moment..but I got mad too...and she seemed really serious s-so...yeah..I...am probably going to have to move out.."

Then Natasha asked her the question that Heather hoped she didn't. She would shuffle around a bit, letting out a long sigh before she nodded her head again. She promised she wouldn't hide anything from Natasha, so here goes. "Well...I challenged her to a match..kind of got a little cocky about it. She got mad a-and..I guess..she just wanted to show that she could..own me.....s....she rammed me into the lockers a-and...forced me to cum.....b-but I-i'm sure i-it was just in the heat of the moment...th..though I did tell her to stop..and..she acted like she wasn't doing anything..I..I just..I don't know.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Heather always seemed to do this to herself, Natasha had little doubt all the fault lied with Cecilia but Heather seemed to be trying to make excuses for her and take some of the blame onto herself. She had done the same thing with Natasha not too long ago and she wished Heather wouldn't let Cecilia off that easily. "Heather don't make excuses for her, you're not the one who attacked a fiend from behind. And do you know where you're gonna go?" In that moment Natasha wanted to tell Heather to just come and live with her, but she didn't want to seem like she was taking advantage of her like Cecilia had.

Natasha could see that Heather was struggling with her next question which worried her a bit, if it hadn't been much at all she would have just come out and told her already. When Heather told her the full story Natasha felt angrier than she could ever remember being, she also felt of Heather for challenging the hardcore champ to another match but the anger was stronger in that instant. Natasha's eyes went wide and she almost jumped up to her feet, wanting to chase after Cecilia so bad she took a step forward before she stopped herself, Heather wouldn't want to see that and it wouldn't solve anything. Taking a deep breath she sat back down in her seat and placed her hands in her lap. "Heather I'm sorry for taking as long to get here as I did, if I had been quicker I might have been able to stop her. I don't know if it helps at all but I know you'll kick her ass in your next match and don't worry about moving out, if you want theres a room at my house for you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

"I know but..I..I just don't want to believe that it's like that I guess.." Heather let out, shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders. It really was an incredible situation that she could have never seen coming. She kept looking up at Natasha, just to see the look on her face as she was more and more worried that she might be causing trouble for the girl.

"Ah? N-Natasha?" Heather let out as the girl would take a step forward like she did before sitting back down again. Heather tilted her head at her before she would hear her words. She took it all in and looked straight at her, incredibly grateful that Natasha was saying all this and feeling this way. "Ah..d-don't worry about it. There was no way you could have known..but I really appreciate the notion." Heather said before she would listen to the rest of her words. "Mmn..Yeah..I'm sure I'll beat her..after that I can't lose, no way. She wanted a rivalry to put on a show, well she's got one now...a..as for..staying over there..um...I..don't want to be a burden to you or anything I mean..Y-you don't have to let me stay..I-I'm..sure I can find another apartment or something......though...I would appreciate it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 am

Natasha thought to herself that Heather likely felt like a burden a lot, just from the way she always brought that up when talking about her brother or even Cecilia in the past she just thought it was a safe bet thats how she thought. She wasn't though and if Cecilia hadn't changed the way Heather looked at herself in the year they had been living together then she would have to be the one to help Heather look at herself as more than a burden on others. She looked over at the woman with a faint smile, placing her hand on Heather's knee in a comforting gesture. "Nonsense Heather, I have more than enough rooms and besides it gets kinda lonely there with just me and the few house staff who work there. I can even help you get your stuff from the apartment or I can send someone if you'd like that better. Then I can even help you train for your upcoming matches and you can help me prepare for mine, sounds like a good deal no?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:21 am

Heather would look up at Natasha as the girl would place her hand on her knee, comforting her further. At Natasha's words, Heather would start to smile a bit, her lips getting wider as she went on. "Aah...thank you Natasha..really." Heather let out, shuffling around a bit before she would wrap her arms around the girl, hugging her tight. "Honestly it means alot..I'm...sorry for all I put you through Natasha..I-I mean..the way I made you feel because of that date..I can never apologize enough for that..you didn't deserve that to happen to you."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:42 am

Seeing Heather smiling after all she had just been through made Natasha feel good, glad that she could be of some help to the woman. Before she could tell her it was no problem Heather wrapped her arms around Natasha in a tight hug, the french woman blushing as their bodies were pressed tightly together and reaching up to hug Heather in return. She patted her on the back a few times before pulling back out of the hug, smiling cheerfully as she wanted Heather to forget all about Cecilia for at least tonight.

"Well all's well that ends well right? Lets forget about all that alright, if you'd like we can head over to my place and I can give you a tour to find the right room for you." Natasha replied as she stood up before turning around to face Heather. Her eyes then spotted what was left of the woman's juices on Heather's leg, wanting to go get revenge on Cecilia for that but it wasn't her place she realized, that was for Heather to do for herself.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:03 am

As the girl slowly broke the hug, Heather would smile at her, comforted by her patting her back earlier, though honestly blushing just as much as Natasha from the warm feeling. She sat back a bit again as she nodded her head, starting to feel quite a bit better. She was still taken back quite a bit by all that had just happened, but Natasha was helping her quite a bit.

"Heh right yeah..th-that sounds like a good idea to me." Heather responded to Natasha's offer before she would see where Natasha's eyes were directed, causing her to look down at herself and blush a little. "Um..I..might need to wash up and change first though..I..hope you don't mind."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 am

Natasha smiled and nodded back to Heather, quite pleased as to how things had turned out though she felt a bit guilty for thinking that since Heather had to endure a lot for it happen this way. The idea of living together with her was exciting to think about, she had considered asking it of Heather back on their date but had stopped herself as she didn't want to seem overbearing or anything like that, and though Heather was moving in Natasha had no intention of trying to take advantage of the woman as Cecilia had. For her it was like getting a room mate, something she had no experience in so she was thankful it was such a cute room mate.

"Oh of course, take your time I am in no hurry. I'll wait outside." Natasha would say before rising from her chair to head for the door, stopping halfway there before turning around. "Unless you don't mind me staying in here?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next