Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, HighFly, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Won't Break the Bonds

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Won't Break the Bonds - Page 3 Empty Re: Won't Break the Bonds

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:00 am

"Gaahgh!!" Heather yelled out as Cecilia pulled her away from the lockers just a bit to slam her back into it. The girl's pumping and twisting was really starting to get to her, her heart beating faster than ever as she tried her best to fight back the moans, biting her lip a bit hard to prevent herself from letting them out of her mouth.

Heather felt Cecilia pushing even further against her as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of her. "J-just....stop..y-you know what you....bitch.." Heather would say, her frustrations getting to her, but her body catching up with her as her sex would leak a little before bursting, her juices flowing out onto Cecilia's hand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:22 am

Cecilia gritted her teeth as she heard Heather call her a bitch and with it she would lean her head down and bite down on Heather's neck, hard enough to leave a set of teeth marks but not hard enough to break skin of course, as she kept pumping all up to the point when Heather came, as she did Cecilia would let go of Heather and but not fully, she still kept her upright as she wanted Heather to stand as she had just finished the girl off.

" That's what happens...and don't you dare call me a bitch again." Cecilia said as she would lean up close to Heather, pressing her large breasts against Heather's as she would soon lean in and give Heather a long and passionate kiss, " What does it matter how the world see us out there ? or what we do in the ring ? All that truly matters is how we feel about each other isn't it ? " Cecilia said after she broke the kiss and would look deeply into Heather's eyes, "the world inside the ring ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 am

"Haah!?" Heather let out as she felt Cecilia bite down on her neck, leaving that mark as she did before Heather would burst out onto her hand. Heather was breathing in and out heavily, her eyes watering up a bit as Cecilia would keep her upright, getting her to stand up. Heather grit her teeth a bit, trying to regain herself as much as she could.

"I'll...call you whatever I want.." Heather let out before Cecilia would press her breasts against her own, pressing her lips onto her's. Heather groaned out a bit before Cecilia would break it, Heather pushing her slightly away as she did. "Gh....If I didn't agree with you then..you think I would after you just did what you did? Even after I said to stop?" Heather let out, clenching her teeth a bit afterwards as she would try and push herself to the side "Like hell..You just get yourself ready for our match.." Heather let out, turning from Cecilia and hugging her arms to herself, gritting her teeth as she looked down to see traces of her juices on her leg.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Cecilia would look on at Heather for a little while as the girl said what she did it made the Hardcore Queen shake her head a bit in an annoyed manner before she would turn around herself and place her hands behind her back and would start to walk off towards the locker room door, but she stopped before it shaking her head a little more.

" You know what, Call me what ever you want." Cecilia said as she would roll her head around a bit and let out a little chuckle before turning around to face Heather, " You know what. I'll be ready for our match. But if you are gonna be like this...then how about you move out ? How about since you want to be this way, we just end things right here and now huh ? " Cecilia said as she would look on at the girl for a few seconds with a rather serious look on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Heather clicked her tongue as she watched Cecilia turn and start to walk off. She would sigh and shake her head, trying her best to calm herself down, but it wasn't working. Her heart was racing and she was sweating slightly, brimming with anger and frustration inside.

Suddenly though, she would hear Cecilia's words, hearing her chuckle as she faced her. "You're right, I will." Heather responded before she heard Cecilia's next words. Heather's heart would skip a bit as her eyes widened. She couldn't believe what Cecilia had just said. She felt quite a bit sad, but that was gradually replaced with anger as she clenched her fists. "Just....Just something like this makes you say that to me!? ...Kh...If that's the way you want it then fine!!" Heather would say, her eyes watering up quite a bit.

"Get out of my locker room....I can't believe you.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Cecilia's body started to shiver and shake a tiny bit, her skin was filling with goosebumps as she looked on at Heather, her foot left the ground for a second as she would feel how her lips quivered a bit, but she didn't walk towards Heather, no instead she turned around and walked up to the door taking a hold of the handle and then let out a sigh.

" You were the one who started saying things, not me!" Cecilia said as she would open the door and step out slamming it shut after her as she would start walking down the hallways and head over towards her own locker room, her steps smacked down hard against the floor as she took each and every step, her fist were clenched and her teeth were gritted, not to mention her eyes had watered up a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:12 pm

"Wh-what?? Are you serious!?" Heather would let out, clenching her fists as a jolt of anger would come over her before Cecilia would slam the door shut. Heather would grit her teeth, kicking the locker hard in frustration. She would sit herself down on a chair in the room, burying her face in her hands as she couldn't help but tear up a bit.

"Gh..what the hell.." She let out, in disbelief at what had just happened as she would slam her fist behind her onto the lockers. "God..Damnit Cecilia...r-ridiculous.." Heather let out, tearing up quite a bit as she shook her head, sitting there and letting it all out, frustration and sadness taking over her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

While all this had been going on backstage one of Heather's long time fans was making her way through the crowd towards the locker rooms, the going slow as not only were there a large mass of people but they kept recognizing her as well forcing Natasha to stop and give a polite greeting before heading on her way. She had been watching the match from seats in the upper section so that Heather wouldn't see her, enjoying the back and forth action of it all and chalking up any rough actions from either woman as just part of the show. The sneak attack at the end from Cecilia caught her off guard however, Natasha glaring at the blond woman from her seat as she highly doubted Heather would ever agree to it.

By the time she neared Heather's locker room Cecilia had already left, she heard the loud slam of a door but didn't connect it with Heather right away. Turning a corner she caught a glimpse of the blond woman vanishing around a corner at the other end of the hall but ignored her as she opened the door to congratulate Heather. "Sorry for taking so long, I came back here to..." Her voice faded away as she was greeted by a sobbing Heather, having never seen her like this before she had no idea what could have brought her to this. Natasha quickly walked over to where Heather was sitting. "Heather whats wrong, you just beat Cecilia, you should be thrilled right now no?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Heather would be biding all the time that she could, crying quite a bit as she sat there. It all had came down on her so quickly. She expected this confrontation to end with some sort of apology and a friendly challenge to their next match. She was quite sure that nothing like this would ever happen between the two, however it was what it was, Heather ending up along in her locker room. She was sure Cecilia was feeling the same loneliness, however she couldn't for a second think that she was in the wrong at all. Cecilia was being completely unreasonable in Heather's mind.

Soon though, she would hear the door open again, Heather keeping her head down before she would hear that familiar voice. She would look up at Natasha as the girl would quickly come over to her. Heather clenched her teeth a bit, hating that now Natasha was seeing her like this, but she would let out a long sigh. "I..was feeling good..I really was..b-but you saw what happened out there...a-and then..when I confronted her about it..she just...Aah..i-it's nothing.." Heather would let out, wiping her tears as much as she could, not wanting Natasha to see her like this.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:19 pm

When Heather looked up at her Natasha could tell for certain she had just been crying and it took her aback. In all the admittedly short time she had known Heather she had never seen her like this, even when the woman was upset with herself Heather seemed to get more angry than depressed, so something rather bad must have happened to get this reaction out of her. What made it even more surprising was the woman had opened up to Natasha about her past and after what she had been through Natasha wouldn't have thought anything could do this to her. She turned around to grab one of the other chairs so that she could sit beside her, reaching out to wrap her arm around Heather's shoulders if she would let her.

"Yes I did see that, I couldn't believe that Cecilia would do that just for losing a match. And don't feel down just because of that either, you beat her fair and square after all." Natasha said while watching Heather trying to wipe away her tears, just like her to try and appear strong even when she had been caught in a rare moment of weakness. She also knew this wasn't nothing, though for Heather to lie about it meant it was rather serious. "Heather you can tell me anything, its clear it wasn't just nothing so you might as well tell me what happened. Remember the other night when we went out, no lies alright?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next