Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Won't Break the Bonds

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Won't Break the Bonds - Page 2 Empty Re: Won't Break the Bonds

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 am

"Aagh.." Heather would shake her head, incredibly frustrated before she would stomp her foot. "FINE, WHATEVER, I FORGIVE YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME, BUT NOT FOR WHAT YOU DID!" Heather shouted back at her, clenching her fists so hard that they were almost starting to shake a bit, holding herself back from lashing out.

"Because I already have a belt I'm going for! You can keep yours!" Heather let out, returning Cecilia's glare before she would hear her words, clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes a bit. "Fine! You want a full month? You got it. Just don't complain when I beat you. Remember that I DID offer you just the night. Keep it in your head when you're doing whatever I tell you to that it was YOUR idea!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:47 am

Cecilia would grit her teeth a bit as she listened to what Heather said, shaking her head a bit as she clenched her fists and pushed her feet down against the ground and tried her best to keep herself from walking up and punching Heather in the face, as she had even started to get rather pissed at Heather, but she waited for a few seconds and calmed herself down.

But when Heather said that it was her idea and the was warning her and all Cecilia would say to hell with holding herself back and would walk up towards Heather and wrap her arms around Heather's back and her head to move Heather's head in closer for a long deep kiss, as she kissed Heather she would try and lift Heather up and then run up to ram Heather back against the locker, rather roughly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:55 am

Heather watched Cecilia with a deep glare, feeling more and more angry as the conversation went on. She couldn't believe what was going on, but she was just as pissed as Cecilia was. She would stand her ground as much as she had to in this argument, having quite a bit more trouble than Cecilia in calming herself down, fuming inside.

As Cecilia suddenly wrapped her arms around her head, forcing her into a kiss, Heather's eyes would widen and her face lighting up red. Any other time she would kiss the girl back, but in this situation she wasn't going to have any of it. She would try pushing her away, but would suddenly feel her lift her up and slam her back into the lockers, causing Heather to let out a loud groan of pain in the kiss, her eyes shut tightly as she was stunned by the slam.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 am

Cecilia managed to push Heather back and forced her against the locker with a hard slam, leaving a bit of a dent in the locker as she pressed Heather's body up against it, pushing her tongue into Heather's mouth as she would try and ravage her lovers mouth and now that she had her pressed up against the locker the Hardcore Queen could go on the offensive, the real offensive which was what she would do as she would try and slide her hand down to Heather's crotch and grab it tightly, squeezing it and lifting Heather up a bit off the ground.

Cecilia would then proceed to pull Heather's panties to the side so that she could try and penetrate Heather's pussy with her fingers, attempting to push them in and start to pump them in and out of Heather's sex, Cecilia wasn't being her normal gentle self with heather right now, she was being rough and tried to be in control.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 am

Heather continued to groan out as she was forced against the lockers, Cecilia still forcing her in the kiss. As she felt her push her tongue into her mouth, Heather let out another groan, her eyes shut tightly as she struggled against her. She would bring up her hands, trying her best to push Cecilia away until she would feel the girl tightly grab her crotch. Heather let out a gasp in the forced kiss, feeling herself getting lifted off the ground even more.

As the girl would pull her panties aside and shove her fingers in, pumping them in and out, Heather would open her eyes just slightly, squinting them as she let out a couple muffled whimpers. She was trying her best to escape from Cecilia, but with the pleasure running through her body along with the pain of how rough she was being, it was quite difficult to muster up the strength.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:41 am

Cecilia smirked a bit in their kiss as she would start to slide her tongue all across Heather and let it rub up against Heather's own wet muscle as she did though her finger would pump in and out, faster and faster with each passing moment as she wanted to really show Heather how things were here and now and how they would be for a long long time, Cecilia kept going as to say as she did what she did to Heather.

In no short use of the word she was taking Heather against her will it seemed as she felt how the girl started to push away from her but as it was now Cecilia wouldn't let her, instead pushing further up against Heather and pressing her even more against the locker as she would even go to use her tongue a bit and bite at Heather's lips and tongue with her teeth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 am

Feeling Cecilia's fingers pumping in and out of her sex faster and faster, Heather could only writhe around against her, whimpering as the sensations would take her over. She tried her best to get away, but Cecilia seemed to have her quite securely pressed against the lockers. Something like this Heather could never have expected. She was sure that challenge was the beginning of her getting the upperhand over Cecilia, but she was handling her quite a bit now.

Feeling the girl press even more against her, Heather kept up her pushing as much as she could before she felt Cecilia bite her lips and tongue, Heather letting out a muffled yell in pain, her pushing stopping as Cecilia was having her way with her, Heather feeling seconds away from bursting.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:56 am

Cecilia let out a little moan into Heather's mouth as what she was doing to the girl was actually quite pleasureful for her as well, and she showed it by rubbing her body up and down against Heather's as she had the girl pressed up against the locker tightly like she did and kept pumping her fingers in and out, only that wasn't all now, it wasn't enough for her anymore, she needed to do more and she would as she would keep pressing her fingers into Heather's sex deeper and deeper and soon start to twist them around inside as she pumped them in and out of the girl's dripping wet sex.

Cecilia would soon thought break the kiss and move her mouth down, her lips pressing against Heather's body as she would slide them down to Heather's breasts and start to sensually bite and suckle on them through Heather's t-shirt, moving over to do just that on where Heather's nipples were.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 am

Heather would groan at Cecilia's moans, trying her best to fight the pleasure that she might be feeling as the girl would begin to rub her body up and down against Heather's, really driving in her dominance. Heather kept writhing about against her, but she felt the girl really plunge her fingers into her sex deeper and deeper. As she felt her start to twist her fingers around, Heather's body would arch and twist, trying to get through the pleasure.

When Cecilia broke the kiss, Heather let out a deep breath, shaking her head as Cecilia started to suckle and bite on her breasts through her shirt. "G-god...C-cecilia..S-stop." Heather let out, shaking her head as she tried again to push her away, holding in her orgasm as long as she possibly could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:52 am

Cecilia let out a little laugh as she heard what Heather said and with it she had to remove her mouth from Heather's breast of course, she would pull Heather away from the locker a little bit before she would try and slam her back into it and keep going with her twisting pumping finger action on Heather, doing all she wanted to do to the girl right now to make her feel as much pleasure as she could make her like this.

Cecilia would soon though push against Cecilia further and further adding a bit of pressure to Heather's body as she kept pumping her fingers in and out of Heather's sex, doing her best to give the girl what she deserved at the moment. " Stop what ?" Cecilia said almost innocently as she watched Heather and felt how much she was dominating her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next