by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Blast from the Past 4: Berries and Bird Food

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Blast from the Past 4: Berries and Bird Food - Page 12 Empty Re: Blast from the Past 4: Berries and Bird Food

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"Skill is important to not get hurt. Rolling, crouching, falling is important if you like your neck like it is right now. The big leagues in wrestling give a shit about your body as long as you can perform. Every other league is just entertainment with some clowns boring the shit out of everyone. Women Wrestling is a serious business."
She said when Runa returned, looking at the ceiling or at the foam, depending on how she was turned, thinking about the best chances for her Kohai.
"I see your biggest chances in the sensual business for a start, followed from the easier schedules tag team division. People love the silent, serious girl that gets control over the flashy lipstick girl in time. Cause facial impressions are not your biggest advantage, you know..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past 4: Berries and Bird Food - Page 12 Empty Re: Blast from the Past 4: Berries and Bird Food

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Serious business, She repeated Raven's words in her mind. The girl's explanation about how the wrestling leagues care little about her body as long as she could perform really sounded similar to how her organization worked. Unless it was a serious, life threatening injury, an agent would always given a new job as soon as she completed her mission. It's not even rare for the organization to dispose an agent who could no longer perform, but Runa thought that wrestling league shouldn't go that far.

As she continued washing the blonde's front attentively, she would hear the girl's remark about her facial impression and nodded slightly. Of course it's not, Runa thought to herself. Even she was aware at her own constant deadpan look.

"Of all things they taught me during the training, I found that the hardest thing to learn was how to smile," she would say without looking at Raven, squeezing the sponge a bit as she rubbed the girl's breasts before moving to the blonde's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 am

"Of course. Some fool told you that you are ugly, so no reason to smile."
When Runa liked this trainer routine so much, Anja could stay calm even while attended with the sponge. The stern upbringing did indeed pay out, giving in to a little sweet caress was intolerable and would not happen.

*Like a dog lapping your hand.*
echoed the voice of the Mistress of Masks through her head, causing her to slightly shake her hair. She did not want to think about her.
"I assume you know the anatomic weaknesses of the human body, so I won't bore you with that. You will surely know from your work that a big ox is not necessary the best bodyguard, and it's the same in wrestling. I like to categorize people in 4 categories: The quick Bunny, the unwavering Bear, the crushing Snake and the jack of all trades Cougar. Everyone can defeat everyone, but some have advantages over other types and look bad against certain types."
The Blonde wasn't sure, but somehow she thought that Runa would like symbolism.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:19 am

"Not quite," Runa replied. "It's an important part for an agent to have no emotion, and some of my colleagues were able to pull a fake smile almost effortlessly. I just can't do it for a reason."

No one had explicitly called her ugly as far as she could remember, although Runa could feel that most of her caretakers treated her like an object. One of her trainers did told her bluntly that agents were just tools for the organization to be used and disposed at will. Her lady wasn't that different at first, although she did softened up in later years. Runa would like to think that in the end, it was her lady who prevented her from becoming a completely numb person, although she wasn't sure if she did that on purpose.

"Bunny, bear, snake, cougar..." she repeated in low voice as she was now washing Raven's legs. "I see..."

Interesting metaphors. The short haired girl did like the idea of Raven describing the types of people as animals.

"The world is a jungle full of predators preying on each other..." she muttered softly without expression. "Sounds fitting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 am

"Take it as a categorization with some exceptions, ok? Some Bunnys have mean fangs, some Bears can surprise you with a rolling Thunder move beside their powerbomb/spinebusters. I like to see myself as a Medusa snake with small wings for example. Keep it simple as long as you lack experience, then get versatile. Like with everything else."
Anja sat up in the meanwhile, stretching her legs for better availability.
"Spontaneously, where would you put yourself in that categories?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:15 am

Runa nodded in understanding as she listened to Raven's further explanation. The short haired girl had faced all kind of people during her time as an agent. Whether it was a fist fight or sword fights, she learned that appearance could be deceptive. As she finished up washing the blonde, she heard to the girl's question and gave it a thought for a while. She certainly had never described herself to other people.

"A hare with fangs... I suppose," she would say afterwards. "...and thicker skins."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:10 am

After she had been washed, Anja had got up and put a rather old towel over her Kohai, motioning to follow her to the shower area.
"Ok, then let's go with that for the beginning. In the next weeks, I will show you some moves, clubs and people who can arrange matches and tryouts for you."
It seemed Anja was indeed on the move to reach a better way. Maybe she could do right with Runa what she had done wrong all the time. Or just have a start with it. And it felt very good to her.

A few weeks later, Runa would find a note in the container while she had been away for some jogging:
"Dear Kohai,

Construction machines approach the site and will be there in a few hours, the facility manager was already on the site. I have also taken the liberty to pack your belongings while you were away.
You are now trained enough to make money with wrestling. But still, learn on from your opponents! Look for a tag partner for the same reason! Train!

Best of Luck, Hottie!

Till we met again,

Karasu
"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 am

Reading the note left by Raven as she got back from her jogging, Runa looked outside before letting out a sigh. It's only been a short while, but the experiences were priceless to her. She went over her backpack and checked if there's something missing or not. Not that she carried anything worthy inside, apart from her medicine, or thought that the blonde would've taken out something from it. Still it's a habit of her to double check everything before she left. The short haired girl took out a small book with a hard cover from her backpack and looked at it for a while before slipping it the note between the pages and put the book inside her jacket's pocket.

"Until we meet again," she muttered softly, slightly blushing, before leaving the container with her belongings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12