by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The expected rematch

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The expected rematch - Page 2 Empty Re: The expected rematch

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:14 am

Quickly equiping the mech he stands his ground blocking her range attacks slowly advancing on her, but staying just out of reach then using the mech to quickly throw a stomach punch to try and knock the wind out of her then sends another uppercut. If the uppercut connects he tries to chant arcane words to bluff her as his faerie fire highlights her looking like she caught on fire to distract her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:26 am

Erza got knocked to the ropes and that when she saw fire since she was a demon she didn't even get scared one bit. She try to absorbe them but then she was that they were just a distraction. "I think I have played with you too long know Erza would take out a mech of her own a put it on her. An armor came on her instantly and now she was 3 time stronger that she already was. "It is time for you to die Xerxan!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 am

Xerxan backs up knowing this will probbly be the end of the fight really fast now now she put her own mech armor on. You can still tell he still not fully comfortable with his own mech as the spirit hidden in the mech says " So the hell bitch can't deal with the fact that you provided him with the mech now I probbly should aid him in adding another banishing lost to your record" as his image shimmers alittle reforming for a few secs to resemble the female who always defeated you. The spirit then says to you" You were wrong in thinking he is decendant of mine, but he will do till my real decendants wipe him away leaving his body to reformed for me to live again." Xerxan grabs his head as if he fighting the spirit bid for control of his body.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Erza knew Xerxan had a beater chance if he was KO that way he could see inside is head and fight it. She send Xerxan a instant K.O punch and one to the mech destorying it and any chances it has to posses her. If Xerxan beats it he would absorb the magic it has and becaume as strong as Erza!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 am

He gets knocked backwards from your KO punch as you barely miss the mech as it merged with him just before your punch would of connected to destroy it. The jolt from the punch weakened him mentally enough that she won control of his body as mentally he was knocked out. Midway through the count whom you believe is Xerxan stands up wiping his face, but starts chanting a familar bane spell that would let the possed Xerxan's punches now strike her even more brutally due to that she is a demon. Now we can face each other again in a reverse of a situation you put me in centuries ago where I was destroyed my patron you possessed to weaken my resolve. She now says" are you willing to kill your playmate whom you seem to like alittle while he is mentally out cold" as she makes Xerxan smirk at you.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:00 am

"Then you leave me no choice I wish a never had to use this spell..." Erza would use her greatest spell incarnation of wrath. Her body soon turned to chains grabing her old rival and forcing her out of Xerxan her body was soon disapering as she was pushing it to the limit. Soon after Erza pulled to rival to her and crush her soul Xerxan was still alive and but Erza body was no more she have to go back for her original body as her soul traveled back the dark valy were her true body was. Erza true from a the god wrath one of the 7 deity's. She was also a guy in that from.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 am

The spirit cries out chanting a final spell as the chains grab and rip her out as her final words were "maybe we are more alike than either of us realized" as it became apparent that as you crushed her soul Xerxan's body was spasming on the ground. The pain from the spirits soul being crushed echoed through his own spirit as with the remaining bit of will power he had to break the link that the spirit made. The mech phased back out being the spirit too crucial to its functions that it falls appart. Xerxan still lays on the ground his break really shallow like he is nearly on the edge of death himself.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Erza soul now uses a healing spell on Xerxan before she leaves and said "if your going to look for look past mount Fuji". Her soul left leaving a trail of powder for Xerxan on follow when he recovers

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 am

They take Xerxan off to the medical bay as he relaxes a bit more due to the healing magic from you released before you returned to your body. His spirit is weak from breaking free of that linked spell as the docters check him out completely unsure why he is still in a coma when he didn't take a huge beating like before.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 am

Erza wen back to the deeps of hell to find her original body and she serch and sech until she found it. She enter it and breack out of the Stone mold. A huge pulse 30 times stronger than what Xerxan used to burst out. She then send out a pulse of healling energy again but this time breacking the body like magic and healling him to full. It also spwan a map leading to her castle were they have thier final battl after he recovered.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next