by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Alice had nearly fallen already, making Ina frown in disappointment. She'd figured Alice would be a little tougher than that after all of her boasting. Maybe the high from winning is distracting her. She thought, gazing curiously at her opponent. If that was the case, then beating her would hopefully humble her a little, or at least humiliate her for all her big talk. Either was fine in Ina's book. At this point she just wanted to win her rematch, even if it wouldn't count officially. That and show up this annoying girl. Seriously, was it because she was British or just cocky? Ina had no clue.

Hearing Alice's words did make Ina smile though. Her silent treatment was actually getting to her opponent. This is payback for annoying me. Ina thought before going back to a stoic face. As Alice's sweep kick came toward her, Ina jumped back, getting out of range. Her movements had gotten a lot smoother now that she was focused again. She actually had a good chance of winning. "Stay focused if you want to beat me." Ina shot back, immediately aiming a side kick to Alice's face.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 pm

[quote="dlamp":3osahz0v]Alice had nearly fallen already, making Ina frown in disappointment. She'd figured Alice would be a little tougher than that after all of her boasting. Maybe the high from winning is distracting her. She thought, gazing curiously at her opponent. If that was the case, then beating her would hopefully humble her a little, or at least humiliate her for all her big talk. Either was fine in Ina's book. At this point she just wanted to win her rematch, even if it wouldn't count officially. That and show up this annoying girl. Seriously, was it because she was British or just cocky? Ina had no clue.

Hearing Alice's words did make Ina smile though. Her silent treatment was actually getting to her opponent. This is payback for annoying me. Ina thought before going back to a stoic face. As Alice's sweep kick came toward her, Ina jumped back, getting out of range. Her movements had gotten a lot smoother now that she was focused again. She actually had a good chance of winning. "Stay focused if you want to beat me." Ina shot back, immediately aiming a side kick to Alice's face.

Letting some pup girl win in a little afterhour rematch, would not go well in Alice's ways, having already been beaten in her own bedroom by another redhead...and now a girl with a taste for dogs? surely above all, Alice did pick her opponent's for the most ridiculous of reasons. Whether it was to try and beat them for leaving a nasty comment on her show, or just acting high and mighty, the Blue Blur herself was fuelled by that...by boasting to prove her "intellectual superiority" to all. When in reality she was a textbook troll by name and narcissist...

But groaning from yet another side to her face, her cheek mostly, as a paw print on Ina's shoe left the throbbing red mark on Alice's face, making her wake up a little from her exhaustion...having used all her strength, and ranting, on bringing down the pup. "Guhhhhnn.....f freaking...s stop that!" Alice growled, rubbing her face while she tried to sweep Ina off her feet, aiming to land her foot and heel right down on Ina's face, for payback.

But in her high state of winning, Alice was vulnerable, open to any move Ina had in mind. For if this was the time to regain Ina's fighting confidence against Alice, now the time was to use it...for focusing on Ina for Alice, was hard from those fancy kicks of hers.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 5 CxD01fY
Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 am

Another of Ina's kicks landed, but Alice was still standing. This girl was really tough despite her annoying nature. Hopefully this rematch would straight her out a little bit and stop that teasing nature of hers. However, they were both of running on fumes, their first fight had used up a lot of Ina's energy and the side kick she just used took all of her strength. Though it was funny to see Alice get so frustrated for once. Make me~ She thought, giving a challenging smile. Her smile soon changed to a pout as she saw Alice try a sweep kick again. The same move? Ina thought, stepping out of the way. "If I didn't work once, it won't again." She said, stepping in range again to aim another kick at Alice's legs, this time she would try to get her foot to hook around Alice's leg to force her to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm

[quote="dlamp":tfrhsdc5]Another of Ina's kicks landed, but Alice was still standing. This girl was really tough despite her annoying nature. Hopefully this rematch would straight her out a little bit and stop that teasing nature of hers. However, they were both of running on fumes, their first fight had used up a lot of Ina's energy and the side kick she just used took all of her strength. Though it was funny to see Alice get so frustrated for once. Make me~ She thought, giving a challenging smile. Her smile soon changed to a pout as she saw Alice try a sweep kick again. The same move? Ina thought, stepping out of the way. "If I didn't work once, it won't again." She said, stepping in range again to aim another kick at Alice's legs, this time she would try to get her foot to hook around Alice's leg to force her to fall.

Where Alice was failing to focus, Ina, was taking up the killed time by taunting at the techno troll, back, leaving Alice quite the spoilt sport as she did not like where this was going. Too dazed to focus on performing another move, making Alice a laughing stock of a winner here, if they're were a arena full of people...but disappointingly, this would be all for Ina's pleasure and no one else. "S shut up!...I don't need you to......" slam, the girl's words were silenced, with Alice wobbling on the spot from Ina's quick leg hook, the girl fell hard, face first to kiss some canvas as her hair sprawled to the side. Inducing more daze, as she lay to her belly, flat as a card, to the ring, twitching, for that slam would put her in some pain for sure.

"Mrrrrnghhhh.....mrrrhm..." Alice groaned, in a perfect position to be knocked out, straight across her head if Ina wanted some sweet revenge on her. Trapped under Ina's connected foot, just laying there in a humorousness, twitching mess, under the paw of the pup.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:46 am

And with that last kick, Alice had finally fell to the ground. Ina gave a smile, she had won according the rules she made, And as much as she wanted to knock Alice out, she decided against it. She did it as a favor since Alice won the first match and didn't just hold her choke to make Ina pass out. "I win," She said, mostly to herself than Alice. Part of her wanted to just leave the arena now, but she knew that would be disrespectful. So, despite her wishes, she walked over to Alice and got her back on her feet. "Um... Thanks for the rematch." She choked out, doing her best to sound polite. She gave a small bow as well for good measure. The match was fun over all, and another fight with her would be fun. "So... when do you want me to wear the dog outfit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 pm

[quote="dlamp":2kf4sjh9]And with that last kick, Alice had finally fell to the ground. Ina gave a smile, she had won according the rules she made, And as much as she wanted to knock Alice out, she decided against it. She did it as a favor since Alice won the first match and didn't just hold her choke to make Ina pass out. "I win," She said, mostly to herself than Alice. Part of her wanted to just leave the arena now, but she knew that would be disrespectful. So, despite her wishes, she walked over to Alice and got her back on her feet. "Um... Thanks for the rematch." She choked out, doing her best to sound polite. She gave a small bow as well for good measure. The match was fun over all, and another fight with her would be fun. "So... when do you want me to wear the dog outfit?"

Alice shook her head dizzily, quite surprised that Ina had not knocked her out, and was still in the mood to fulfil her end of the bargain. But getting up drowsily in Ina's arms, the girl puppy girl did have some skill, though it took a while to really annoy her to lose focus and lose...it worked, but even getting her toosh handed to her cold after the match was embarrassing enough. "What the fu....I mean, right now and I mean now..." Alice grumbled, still hurting like heck, but happy they were "even" for now, "go to your locker and change into it, I want to make real sure that everyone will see my new dog..." Alice said with a smug smirk, just imagining what she would look like in the street, humiliated, but staying true to her word of not bluffing out...

The techno troll, had won again, unfortunately...

(Match finished, Alice won over Ina, but even the Blue Blur got a real dinger in the end.~)

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5