Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:44 am

Ina snarled slightly as her kick missed Alice. Despite the damage Ina did to her, it seemed she was still able to dodge pretty well. Ina didn't have time to stand in awe however; the moment Alice bent back she sent a blazingly fast kick to Ina's face. The speed caught her off guard it was so fast, it was probably why she was called the Blue Blur in the first place. "Ugh!" Ina's head cocked upward before she fell to the ground, dazed by the pain. It hurt a lot to her surprise and she was trying desperately to get her head together.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:52 pm

[quote="dlamp":3t6dovyr]Ina snarled slightly as her kick missed Alice. Despite the damage Ina did to her, it seemed she was still able to dodge pretty well. Ina didn't have time to stand in awe however; the moment Alice bent back she sent a blazingly fast kick to Ina's face. The speed caught her off guard it was so fast, it was probably why she was called the Blue Blur in the first place. "Ugh!" Ina's head cocked upward before she fell to the ground, dazed by the pain. It hurt a lot to her surprise and she was trying desperately to get her head together.

"Perfect!" Alice grinned as she watched Ina tumble down with daze, giving her the stunner she needed to get into place on Ina, slapping her down, trapping her neck in between her thigh as Alice got comfy in this position. "I hope you can keep up your breathing, doggy~" Alice said, looking down at Ina, squeezing her lower leg up to her own thigh with Ina's neck locked in place, ignoring the ref girl for she was quite complexed at Alice's choice of execution, on the poor pup girl beneath her thigh. All the time Alice was testing out how many times she could annoy Ina, and hurt her too, in which all things considered she was toying with her mind...

Making the happy thoughts of seeing Ina in her dog costume, more pleasing at this point.

"Well...she would look cute..." Alice thought, too mind setted on the thought of her reward, and not thinking of a slight possibility Ina could strike back and beat her tonight.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 4 CxD01fY
Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 am

Ina was still trying to get back to some level of consciousness, remaining on her back in a daze. "Ugh... ug- ah!" All of a sudden she couldn't breath, and her neck was being crushed. W-What the?! She instantly started worming around the mat, desperate for air. In doing this, she just ended up losing more and more oxygen. Can't breathe! With the last of her air running out and without any ideas to get out of the hold, she started tapping out. She could take being in a dog outfit for awhile, it's not like Alice was that bad... right?

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm

[quote="dlamp":1196ppwv]Ina was still trying to get back to some level of consciousness, remaining on her back in a daze. "Ugh... ug- ah!" All of a sudden she couldn't breath, and her neck was being crushed. W-What the?! She instantly started worming around the mat, desperate for air. In doing this, she just ended up losing more and more oxygen. Can't breathe! With the last of her air running out and without any ideas to get out of the hold, she started tapping out. She could take being in a dog outfit for awhile, it's not like Alice was that bad... right?

"Whoa....I actually did it? Reika's training paid off!" Alice thought to herself as she saw Ina pawwing away at the mat, tapping out...maybe, she could keep hold of her in her signature, and wait for the dog girl to take a nice nap. Or she could just let go, admire her victory and new prize. "Nahh, I won't knock you out this time, I'll let the prize take care of that, puppy!" Alice smiled as she let Ina drop from her leg hold, leaning herself forward over her while the ref girl raised her hand, victory via tapout, she couldn't believe it...once again her annoying side had got through to Ina, and put her off focus, for enough time for the Blue Blur to go in for her favoured submission move. Giving her idea's to use it in future fights...

"And, I believe we had a deal, Ina..." she smiled, sitting beside Ina as the crowds dispersed from the finished match, leaving just Ina and Alice, in a empty arena.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Ina would had sent a glare Alice's way for arrogantly letting go of her if she wasn't so preoccupied with breathe. "Gah!" She started gasping for breathe. It was downer, to lose to someone like Alice, someone that got inside her head and just made her slip up like that. She'd learn from this and try to remain more stoic in the next match she got in. As the crowd started to leave, Ina gave sigh. "Yeah..." She said wearily, standing up. Her in a dog outfit, for a week. "I have a dog kigurumi, so I'll just wear that." She she said, looking away from Alice for a moment. She wanted a rematch, she wanted one right there and then. She didn't have any closure losing the way she did. "I want to fight you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:34 pm

[quote="dlamp":2ys9p6xt]Ina would had sent a glare Alice's way for arrogantly letting go of her if she wasn't so preoccupied with breathe. "Gah!" She started gasping for breathe. It was downer, to lose to someone like Alice, someone that got inside her head and just made her slip up like that. She'd learn from this and try to remain more stoic in the next match she got in. As the crowd started to leave, Ina gave sigh. "Yeah..." She said wearily, standing up. Her in a dog outfit, for a week. "I have a dog kigurumi, so I'll just wear that." She she said, looking away from Alice for a moment. She wanted a rematch, she wanted one right there and then. She didn't have any closure losing the way she did. "I want to fight you again."

Alice raised her eyebrow's in surprise, from defeating Ina, she had actually sparked into wanting to fight her more, smiling to herself to see that Ina...had finally been annoyed by her to a reasonable extent. "And why do you want that? to get out of wearing this cute dog costume of yours? finally! my logic surpasses that of yours..." Alice smiled, standing up to fix her glasses against her nose, looking down to see Ina quite in the glare down habit at her, for she knew full well the puppy girl wanted a rematch. But the ref, spectator's, the crowd, had all left...was Ina seriously wanting to fight her from that hold she put her in? Alice just waltzed around the ring, tapping her chin, on whether to accept her offer, or not.

It would be entertaining to see her get even more annoyed, and that was the type of thing Alice craved, just like a troll, the attention of her opponent's...

"Hmmm, you have to sound serious on this Ina, on whether you realllllly want to do this again..." Alice giggled, trolling Ina's mind with more of her annoyance's, checking her phone text messages she slid out of her ripped pocket.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:47 am

Ina clicked her tongue at Alice's words, refusing to let them get to her this time. That's what screwed her up last time and she wasn't going to fall for it again. "No, I lost and I'll follow my word." She said, getting into her fighting stance, bouncing on her toes a little. "But I just want to fight you again. Losing like that... didn't feel right." Seeing Alice not even paying attention to her words was grating her nerves, but she didn't act on it, not yet. She needed to remain calm for now. "How's this for serious?" She said before kicking the phone out of Alice's hand. "You and me, one round, first to knockdown the other girl wins."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:42 pm

[quote="dlamp":h7q1jpco]Ina clicked her tongue at Alice's words, refusing to let them get to her this time. That's what screwed her up last time and she wasn't going to fall for it again. "No, I lost and I'll follow my word." She said, getting into her fighting stance, bouncing on her toes a little. "But I just want to fight you again. Losing like that... didn't feel right." Seeing Alice not even paying attention to her words was grating her nerves, but she didn't act on it, not yet. She needed to remain calm for now. "How's this for serious?" She said before kicking the phone out of Alice's hand. "You and me, one round, first to knockdown the other girl wins."

Alice just was about to laugh out loud at how Ina was taking this, annoyed, pissed off, and still wanting to fight her even more, making it quite the strange kind of friendship if there was any. Before getting her phone kicked out of her hand, yelping, "q quit that! you almost scratched it!" Alice growled, now giving her a reason to fight Ina again, and maybe prove that she could beat her, yet again. For Ina, really wanted to get back at her, and she knew why, prepared, to give the little puppy another play with.

"So the first one to writhe on the mats knocked out? I can do that..." Alice smiled, circling Ina in the empty arena, lights dimmed, but still enough to see each other in, "but your just making your own weaknesses come clearer, woofy!" she said, standing there with her arms over her flat chest, waggling her finger to tease Ina on for they're little afterhour rematch bout. But despite ridiculing her non stop, Alice admired Ina's confidence to strike back at her...broadening the chances of humiliating her more.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Ina held back a scoff as Alice complained over her phone. "Not my fault you aren't focused." She said coldly. She wasn't going to mess around this time. It was a match at this point, it was just a fight, and she'd win this time. Just don't give into her words and you'll win. She thought, steeling herself for whatever Alice would say.

In started to circle around Alice as well, her eyes stoic, analyzing her opponent. Ina slowly inched closer to Alice, ignoring her words and refusing to talk back. The only way to beat her would be to stay focused on the match and nothing else. Once she was close enough, she spun her body around, looking as if she was going to hit Alice in the face. However, she changed the trajectory of the kick, aiming for her legs instead. The goal was to damage her legs to Alice's strikes weaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 pm

[quote="dlamp":1t0trfcj]Ina held back a scoff as Alice complained over her phone. "Not my fault you aren't focused." She said coldly. She wasn't going to mess around this time. It was a match at this point, it was just a fight, and she'd win this time. Just don't give into her words and you'll win. She thought, steeling herself for whatever Alice would say.

In started to circle around Alice as well, her eyes stoic, analyzing her opponent. Ina slowly inched closer to Alice, ignoring her words and refusing to talk back. The only way to beat her would be to stay focused on the match and nothing else. Once she was close enough, she spun her body around, looking as if she was going to hit Alice in the face. However, she changed the trajectory of the kick, aiming for her legs instead. The goal was to damage her legs to Alice's strikes weaker.

Too focused on her little victory against Ina, Alice lost focus as Ina kicked at her legs, shielding her face, but stumbling a little to the canvas as she gave out a almighty meep. "Aghh!?" she yelped, falling to her side, shaking her head while her glasses had fell off, "hmph? no witty one liner's or means of revenge? that's just pitiful...I want to see you rage..." Alice snarled, and it was true, Ina's confidence wasn't backing down, the Blue Blur herself getting back up to try and sweep kick at Ina's fast feet. But to her opponent's advantage, Ina was too quick on her feet, even quicker than Alice who was having trouble hitting her.

"S stay still and fall like the sore loser you are..." Alice muttered in attempt's to still declare herself as the winner here, rubbing the sides of her head as Ina was all over the place, light stepping, almost like a dance, but maybe the puppy was in a good position to bite back. Even after taking all those hits from Ina, Alice's head was settling into a difficult haze of both celebrating on one side, and cautious of Ina on the other...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next