by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 am

With Alice on the ground for the moment, Ina was able to stand up again, happy to finally have some free movement. She shook herself a little, getting herself together, then hopped around a little before getting into her stance again. She hated ground fights, they weren't her specialty, and from seeing how Alice was reacting to the situation, they probably weren't her's either. The girl noticed that Alice was still fumbling a little to get her head together. A small giggle started to escape her lips. Guess I overdid it a bit... She thought, a smile slowly appearing. She couldn't help but think Alice got her just desserts for her constant teasing. Hopefully that got a few screws loose.

However, hearing her opponent's threat, it seemed her stubbornness still remained. Ina sighed, knowing this would be a long fight. Still, as much as she deserved it, Ina would be fair and let her get up before continuing the fight. She to walk over to her opponent and offer and hand to help her up. However, her eyes had a challenging edge to them, as if to silently say, "bring it on."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:03 pm

[quote="dlamp":10kb5g09]With Alice on the ground for the moment, Ina was able to stand up again, happy to finally have some free movement. She shook herself a little, getting herself together, then hopped around a little before getting into her stance again. She hated ground fights, they weren't her specialty, and from seeing how Alice was reacting to the situation, they probably weren't her's either. The girl noticed that Alice was still fumbling a little to get her head together. A small giggle started to escape her lips. Guess I overdid it a bit... She thought, a smile slowly appearing. She couldn't help but think Alice got her just desserts for her constant teasing. Hopefully that got a few screws loose.

However, hearing her opponent's threat, it seemed her stubbornness still remained. Ina sighed, knowing this would be a long fight. Still, as much as she deserved it, Ina would be fair and let her get up before continuing the fight. She to walk over to her opponent and offer and hand to help her up. However, her eyes had a challenging edge to them, as if to silently say, "bring it on."

Ina's look did show a challenging opponent within here, but for the Blue Blur, this girl would be just another opponent to annoy and eventually oilslick her into a cheap pin, or submission hold if Ina wasn't aware of her surroundings.

Alice's eyes gained back vision, locking them like a hawk with that of Ina's small laughter, a small smile?! this was ridicule for Alice in her way of seeing things, even after she let her have a good chew n tear on her favourite jacket. "Nmmm quit your giggling! good dogs should know better when to lie down and be a good puppy!" Alice taunted with a comeback as she did the old, loser handshake hair flick to the side method on Ina's, friendly opponent pick her up on her, but did not work due to Alice's stubborn nature. "HAH! too slow little doggy as the American's say it..." she snickered cracking her neck to the side, back on her feet for a sidestep tackle hold, lunging her long arms at Ina to grab her this time, in hopes of sling-shotting her to the ropes for a kickback effect.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 3 CxD01fY
Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 am

It seemed that Alice wasn't going to just play nice and take her hand. Too bad, so much for trying to be friends. And I thought she wanted to be my friend too. Not that Ina thought they'd be good friends anyway, Alice's personality was a little, too... cocky, but still. Normally, Ina would had been able to see the tackle coming and dodge it, but she had her guard down from trying to help Alice up and wasn't in stance. This girl really doesn't like losing, huh? Ina thought as she was grabbed by Alice. The idea of beating this girl and getting to break that stubborn and arrogant attitude was starting to sound appealing. As she bounced back from the ropes, she used the momentum to aim a knee to Alice's chest, adding a jump to aim a little high do some serious damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:47 pm

[quote="dlamp":31c7l6y8]It seemed that Alice wasn't going to just play nice and take her hand. Too bad, so much for trying to be friends. And I thought she wanted to be my friend too. Not that Ina thought they'd be good friends anyway, Alice's personality was a little, too... cocky, but still. Normally, Ina would had been able to see the tackle coming and dodge it, but she had her guard down from trying to help Alice up and wasn't in stance. This girl really doesn't like losing, huh? Ina thought as she was grabbed by Alice. The idea of beating this girl and getting to break that stubborn and arrogant attitude was starting to sound appealing. As she bounced back from the ropes, she used the momentum to aim a knee to Alice's chest, adding a jump to aim a little high do some serious damage.

Watching the dog girl fly as her arms were not precision based enough to grab hold, Ina's knee connected with Alice's chest, "n no......fair....GNHHHFHH!?" Alice panted, air from her lungs coughing out, her face cringing as her neat hair blew over the eyes, out of its bob, winding her a little as she fell back into the opposite ropes for safety. Slumping to them with a little daze above her head, paw print like stars swirling round her head as she shook em off, blushing lightly for it got a few giggles from Ina's fan audience. "Dog girls.....never kick back...heck with that quote!" she said, up on all fours crawling to gain some momentum to get back up, "however, I've got a better idea..." it hit her, a possible way to get back at the dog, by running on all fours to charge Ina, right in the kneecaps with her head.

Alice made her move, no matter how experimental it was...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 am

Ina's kick had sent Alice spiraling into the ropes, giving both the audience and her a few laughs. She felt bad about laughing at Alice, but she couldn't help but feel she deserved it for her cocky attitude. Though Ina was a little confused as Alice started to approach her on all fours. She didn't expect that from her opponent, but she didn't want to take any chances. Once Alice got into range, Ina would aim a swift roundhouse kick to her opponent's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 pm

[quote="dlamp":iattcopc]Ina's kick had sent Alice spiraling into the ropes, giving both the audience and her a few laughs. She felt bad about laughing at Alice, but she couldn't help but feel she deserved it for her cocky attitude. Though Ina was a little confused as Alice started to approach her on all fours. She didn't expect that from her opponent, but she didn't want to take any chances. Once Alice got into range, Ina would aim a swift roundhouse kick to her opponent's head.

It seemed a out of the ordinary thing to do, but Alice was one for using desperate measures to foil and outwit her opponent, scuttling towards Ina as she pounced into the air ready to grab the pup, overseeing that roundhouse kick of hers....now it would hurt, for Alice, skimming her face while trying to butt her bodyweight charge at Ina. Knocking her head for the most part, causing her to fall on Ina in a mess of a scrap with each other. "Gaowwwh sit puppy! s sit!" Alice blurted out as the skimming kick hit the side of her head, trying her best to bring them both down as she threw a hard slap at Ina's chest, now on her back with Ina sprawled over her body.

Kicking and flailing her legs at her in the process of turning this match around, since Alice was taking hits from the little dog. Slapping her hand at Ina's nose in a "bad puppy" gesture, still finding it funny that Ina was getting violent! towards a troll like Alice.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 am

Crap! The good thing was her kick had landed, and right in Alice's face too. The bad thing was that it didn't stop Alice from pouncing one top of Ina. The Blue Blur crashed into her, causing them to hit the ground hard. "Ack!" She cried out, moaning from the panic. The pain didn't stop there, Alice soon started flailing her legs around, causing more damage to Ina's body, as well as slap her chest, making her blush slightly. "H-Hey!" She said, flustered slightly. Ina didn't exactly have a chest to begin with, so this little remind of that made her a little upset.

The kicks still continued, not letting up for a moment. It hurt, but not enough to make Ina worry about it too much. Though the slap on the noise made Ina growl slightly. "Stop it!" She barked, starting her kick back at Alice now, hoping to get her off. She didn't do well on the ground, she had to get back up and turn this back into a match between standing strikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

[quote="dlamp":1anuisj9]Crap! The good thing was her kick had landed, and right in Alice's face too. The bad thing was that it didn't stop Alice from pouncing one top of Ina. The Blue Blur crashed into her, causing them to hit the ground hard. "Ack!" She cried out, moaning from the panic. The pain didn't stop there, Alice soon started flailing her legs around, causing more damage to Ina's body, as well as slap her chest, making her blush slightly. "H-Hey!" She said, flustered slightly. Ina didn't exactly have a chest to begin with, so this little remind of that made her a little upset.

The kicks still continued, not letting up for a moment. It hurt, but not enough to make Ina worry about it too much. Though the slap on the noise made Ina growl slightly. "Stop it!" She barked, starting her kick back at Alice now, hoping to get her off. She didn't do well on the ground, she had to get back up and turn this back into a match between standing strikes.

Alice just smirked down at her, revenge tasted sweet even after she got her favourite jacket torn up, meant that she would humiliate the dog more even if she lost tonight. For that dog costume would fit Ina's puppy-fat weight and size, perfectly. "NO! think of this as just a check up, a up close test of your reflexes and anger!" she giggled evily, taking another hard slap at Ina's left breast, feeling all the more better to know she was finally getting to Ina, and annoying her, what Alice craved for in her opponents to be the centre of attention, sadly. But totally worth it as Alice would say.

But among her hard slaps, a kick came back at her, pushing her off sight as Alice fell backwards, not falling straight to her back, but using the ropes as support. Getting a big throb of redness on her face from Ina's kicking skills, "hmph...they do sting, but I would call that a pathetic attempt..." Alice grumbled stubborn to give Ina credit of her moves, but getting to her feet to ready some speciality holds of her own, predominantly her favourite slick leg hold of hers.

"And I just know what to do to youuu, puppy~" she thought to herself, smirking as Ina got up too.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:18 am

Ina instinctually let out a growl as Alice refused to get off of her. Her anger was really starting to get to her now. She wanted to get up just for the sake of being able to give Alice a few good kicks to the face. And to Ina's annoyance, Alice continued to slap at her breasts. "Seriously. Get. OFF!" She shouted, now starting to kick around with more fury. One of her kicks landed and forced Alice off her, and Ina immediately stood up in her fighting stance, glaring daggers into her eyes. She only growled at Alice's words, inching toward her before aiming a hard front kick to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 pm

[quote="dlamp":w48vmi5f]Ina instinctually let out a growl as Alice refused to get off of her. Her anger was really starting to get to her now. She wanted to get up just for the sake of being able to give Alice a few good kicks to the face. And to Ina's annoyance, Alice continued to slap at her breasts. "Seriously. Get. OFF!" She shouted, now starting to kick around with more fury. One of her kicks landed and forced Alice off her, and Ina immediately stood up in her fighting stance, glaring daggers into her eyes. She only growled at Alice's words, inching toward her before aiming a hard front kick to her chest.

Giggling at her least than impressive growl, Alice playfully coughed and did her best to bend her small body back to avoid another swing of Ina's, powerful legs, seeing as it gave her time to put her signature attack in motion. Bended back as she crabbed herself up on all fours, Alice let out a kick at Ina's face, a kick so strong, so quick, that Blue Blur was her nickname for her lightning fast attacks, "eat a load of this pup!" Alice cackled, waiting for the opportunity to see Ina fall down from her fast hard kick. To give her the go to settle in one of her most trained move's for a tactical hold on Ina, the "Jolt ya" move Alice had wanting to show her good friend so far.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next