Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp)

Post by dlamp Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am

It looked like Ina's snap kick snapped Alice out of her arrogant demeanor for a moment. The young girl couldn't help but give a satisfied smile at seeing her opponent hit the ground. This was going to be a good match, she could feel it. Fighting another person that used a very similar style to hers and getting a chance to take them down. It was exciting, it sounded like something that only happened in animes. As Alice got up and taunted her again, Ina would smile and shoot a roundhouse into the air, a show of her determination and skill. "Bet you're wrong~" She said, grinning. Though Alice wasn't just all talk, her two kicks would land with thuds, making Ina slam to the ground. She quickly rolled after hitting the ground to keep her momentum, then did a backflip to get back to her feet. Her gut and neck were sore, and it showed from how heavy Ina was breathing, but the smile on her face remained. Alice isn't a bad martial artist, we have to spar with each other sometime after the match. She thought, giggling. Getting back into her stance, she rushed toward Alice, aiming a knee to her stomach with her left leg. If it hit, she would use her right leg to aim three fast, snapping side kicks to the right side of Alice's face.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 pm

[quote="dlamp":l1g623i4]It looked like Ina's snap kick snapped Alice out of her arrogant demeanor for a moment. The young girl couldn't help but give a satisfied smile at seeing her opponent hit the ground. This was going to be a good match, she could feel it. Fighting another person that used a very similar style to hers and getting a chance to take them down. It was exciting, it sounded like something that only happened in animes. As Alice got up and taunted her again, Ina would smile and shoot a roundhouse into the air, a show of her determination and skill. "Bet you're wrong~" She said, grinning. Though Alice wasn't just all talk, her two kicks would land with thuds, making Ina slam to the ground. She quickly rolled after hitting the ground to keep her momentum, then did a backflip to get back to her feet. Her gut and neck were sore, and it showed from how heavy Ina was breathing, but the smile on her face remained. Alice isn't a bad martial artist, we have to spar with each other sometime after the match. She thought, giggling. Getting back into her stance, she rushed toward Alice, aiming a knee to her stomach with her left leg. If it hit, she would use her right leg to aim three fast, snapping side kicks to the right side of Alice's face.

seeing the pup girl smile was quite interesting, did she love the hard kicks Alice gave to her in a striking manner? it looked so, as Alice herself would smile back at her, batting her little strand of blue hair as it curled down from the bob. Blowing it to the side as she approached Ina, who was already going in with the snapping kicks. "Say....to make this more interesting puppy, how about we...." she said, putting her arms up in front of her face to guard those powerful kicks of the dog, "w wager something?" Alice staggered back to the ropes as they were quite precise, determined, which Alice liked to see in a person, a nice and worth it challenge by no matter the cost. "For I already know what i want you to do when I win, that is..." Alice giggled in her breath, catching it as it had gotten hot from the arena humidity, not to mention her pumping blood from Ina's quick ways to deal with blue. Taking no fool worthy chances against cute, puppy dog over in front of her, Alice dropped out of her shielded arm stance, and went for a forward roll on the ring canvas, turning to a sweeping leg kick to even the odds and floor Ina down for a few, brief, seconds.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:45 am

"Wager?" Ina echoed, pulling her leg aside, still in stance. This wasn't a P.O.W. match or anything, so would ever it was couldn't be too demeaning. Well... she's really teasing, so might dress me up as a dog. Actually, that wasn't to bad of a punishment. She liked the idea of getting a free dog outfit, she already had dog pajamas. Plus, I really want to spar with her after the match. She thought, pondering whether to agree or not. "Okay," She said, nodding. She then tilted her head to the side, waiting for the girl to finish her sentence. "Which is..?" She was willing to take whatever bet Alice would demand.The moment Alice rolled toward Ina, she tensed up, preparing herself for what the Blue Blur would throw at her. It was a sweep kick, something Ina didn't expect. It sent her tumbling to the ground, but she rolled to the side and got on all fours , staying at level with Alice. She sent a glare her way. Cheap trick. She thought bitterly. "If I win," She said between heavy pants. "You have to spar with me whenever I want," She started crawling toward Alice, giving her a curious stare. "And if you win?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 pm

[quote="dlamp":4640cbif]"Wager?" Ina echoed, pulling her leg aside, still in stance. This wasn't a P.O.W. match or anything, so would ever it was couldn't be too demeaning. Well... she's really teasing, so might dress me up as a dog. Actually, that wasn't to bad of a punishment. She liked the idea of getting a free dog outfit, she already had dog pajamas. Plus, I really want to spar with her after the match. She thought, pondering whether to agree or not. "Okay," She said, nodding. She then tilted her head to the side, waiting for the girl to finish her sentence. "Which is..?" She was willing to take whatever bet Alice would demand.The moment Alice rolled toward Ina, she tensed up, preparing herself for what the Blue Blur would throw at her. It was a sweep kick, something Ina didn't expect. It sent her tumbling to the ground, but she rolled to the side and got on all fours , staying at level with Alice. She sent a glare her way. Cheap trick. She thought bitterly. "If I win," She said between heavy pants. "You have to spar with me whenever I want," She started crawling toward Alice, giving her a curious stare. "And if you win?"

Ina's little dog like crawl to Alice was a sight she loved, she acted like a dog....something most times her friend Reika, would call Alice herself, a little loyal hound to her side. But with seeing Ina act like a dog to her own enlightenment, Alice cracked a smug, dealing, smile to Ina as she crept closer, for the spar was a nice thought of seeing more of this puppy girl after the match, depending on who won or lost. "Spar?.....hmm, tacky, but ok I guess to see more of you my friend I should call now...." she continued, sitting up on her two feet, poking at Ina's nose, "but if I win......You, and you alone, have to wear a dog costume for a week of entertainment for me, with no biting or peeing on the carpet, ok?" Alice asked with a chuckle, admiring this moment for them to catch there breath, as both of them, were getting closer together......not sexually for Christ's sake Alice thought, but more of a friendly bonding as she took the biscuit out of her jacket pocket, and brandished it in front of Ina's nose.

"Look what I got ya, puppy girl...." Alice said in a low, sinister tone, to see if Ina was dumb enough to fall for this trick.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:35 am

Ina was shocked that Alice accepted her terms. True, wanting a fight after a fight was strange, but Alice seemed like such a good martial artist and the two were so evenly matched that Ina couldn't wait for her mom to try and set up another match with her. This way she'd have a chance to take on her new rival at anytime. And maybe a few well-aimed kicks would stop her from teasing so much. Wait, "friend"? The girl canted her head at Alice, surprised by the fact that she'd even consider the two friends. Personally, Alice was way to teasing for Ina to see herself get along with her, but... there was still a chance the two could get along. Speaking of which, the nose-poking didn't help much.

Hearing Alice's terms, Ina stared at her for a moment, deadpanned. She expected something like that, but hearing it still made her cringe a little. At least I can just wear my dog kigurumi and save money on my outfit... wait, I'm not losing this fight! Great, the idea of having a legitimate reason to wear that was tempting to lose on purpose, which was not going to happen! "Fine..." She said, glancing away for the sake of not glaring at the girl. Or at least she tried until she pulled out a dog biscuit. The scent of it was familiar, she had tried dog treats before when she was a kid, they weren't that bad actually. However, she wasn't a kid anymore, and this was definitely an insult to her. Okay, that's crossing the line! Ina hopped back and stood up, getting back into her fight stance. Enough time had passed so she had some stamina back. "This puppy has fangs you know." She said, waiting for Alice to get up as well so they could continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 am

[quote="dlamp":3tqz5dk8]Ina was shocked that Alice accepted her terms. True, wanting a fight after a fight was strange, but Alice seemed like such a good martial artist and the two were so evenly matched that Ina couldn't wait for her mom to try and set up another match with her. This way she'd have a chance to take on her new rival at anytime. And maybe a few well-aimed kicks would stop her from teasing so much. Wait, "friend"? The girl canted her head at Alice, surprised by the fact that she'd even consider the two friends. Personally, Alice was way to teasing for Ina to see herself get along with her, but... there was still a chance the two could get along. Speaking of which, the nose-poking didn't help much.

Hearing Alice's terms, Ina stared at her for a moment, deadpanned. She expected something like that, but hearing it still made her cringe a little. At least I can just wear my dog kigurumi and save money on my outfit... wait, I'm not losing this fight! Great, the idea of having a legitimate reason to wear that was tempting to lose on purpose, which was not going to happen! "Fine..." She said, glancing away for the sake of not glaring at the girl. Or at least she tried until she pulled out a dog biscuit. The scent of it was familiar, she had tried dog treats before when she was a kid, they weren't that bad actually. However, she wasn't a kid anymore, and this was definitely an insult to her. Okay, that's crossing the line! Ina hopped back and stood up, getting back into her fight stance. Enough time had passed so she had some stamina back. "This puppy has fangs you know." She said, waiting for Alice to get up as well so they could continue.

Alice just clapped and jeered, the little puppygirl did take the biscuit like a real dog, cute, ravenous, showing Alice now that Ina could be a possible petgirl for her after all, even if she was stubborn to play along which could be fixed with dog taming. "Awwwww, did the doggy girl not like my little token of a reasoning with you? hmmmmm, pwuppy chu chuuuu?" Alice giggled in a cutesy voice like if she was trying to speak to a real, adorable animal, but hearing Ina say she had fangs....made her think if the puppy would bite her, literally if that was the case. Alice had never been bitten before, succubus or animal for that matter, but she just took it aside as just a charming insult to woo her on from Ina, making her fix her little strand of blue hair forward.

"Fangs? then maybe I have to take you to the vet, to get them checked out Ina........I hear the local vet is quite the, busty lady for nice little animal girls...if your good now, maybe I'll give ya another treat..." Alice smiled, getting up to her feet across from Ina, going in for a charging spear tackle on the dog as it seemed Ina was resorting to fighting talk. She was all out of biscuits and needed to takedown mommy's girl Ina, before she could nip at her.

"Strange, Ina sounded like a real mommy's girl when I heard about her mother, ah well, no matter..." Alice smiled confidently, taking the charge to her.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Ina's eyes started to turn into slits as Alice continued taunting her. She instinctively let out a low growl, quickly cutting herself off, so the girl couldn't make fun of any other dog quirks she had. It was force of habit, her mom practically had a kennel of dogs at their house(really about five or six, but still), so she had taken on a lot of dog traits while playing with them every day. "Sh-Shut up!" She barked out, blushing slightly at Alice's comment. Her anger made her off guard though, she was slammed to the ground by Alice. "Ack!" She coughed, shocked by the hit. The girl growled at Alice again, still angered by her taunts and grabbed onto her shoulders, clawing her fingers into them and placing her head against Alice's and pushing it forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:06 pm

"Woof woof! ahahaaa...I can never tire of that..." Alice said, wiping a tear from her eye as taunting the dog was entertaining at the most, but getting clawed and headbutted by the dog girl sure sounded like she was going to bite her! getting pulled in by the floored Ina, as Alice flailed, trying her might to hit her girly to her. "D don't you dare think of biting me Ina!" she squealed, quite afraid of dogs, and dog like girls, like with a click of a finger the cutest could become the most vicious, forcing Alice to roll herself with the dog.

Already getting her soft blue jacket ripped into by Ina, Alice's signature jacket and prized piece of clothing of course. Glaring up at Ina as she was rolled into a heap on the mats, hair messed up, and a face like a spoilt little girl. "D dumb dog!" she snapped.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Ina honestly didn't think she'd rip into Alice's jacket. The sound of tearing fabric snapped her out of her anger a little. She blinked, looking into Alice's furious eyes, making her glare back on instinct. She felt a little bad for her temper tantrum, but she wasn't going to apologize for it after all the teasing Alice had done. She looks... scared of me... Ina thought, surprised that she could even make someone fearful of her. The girl could see a little bit of the worry and fear in her opponent's eyes. She must had really flown off the handle for her opponent to be that scared. If Ina wasn't so upset she'd laugh at the situation, but instead she'd make Alice know not to mess with her. Giving another growl, she tore into her opponent's jacket even more, clawing the fabric until her hands with on the edge of Alice's shoulder. She would then let go of her jacket and aim another headbutt, hoping to force the girl off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 pm

[quote="dlamp":5tdsfnsr]Ina honestly didn't think she'd rip into Alice's jacket. The sound of tearing fabric snapped her out of her anger a little. She blinked, looking into Alice's furious eyes, making her glare back on instinct. She felt a little bad for her temper tantrum, but she wasn't going to apologize for it after all the teasing Alice had done. She looks... scared of me... Ina thought, surprised that she could even make someone fearful of her. The girl could see a little bit of the worry and fear in her opponent's eyes. She must had really flown off the handle for her opponent to be that scared. If Ina wasn't so upset she'd laugh at the situation, but instead she'd make Alice know not to mess with her. Giving another growl, she tore into her opponent's jacket even more, clawing the fabric until her hands with on the edge of Alice's shoulder. She would then let go of her jacket and aim another headbutt, hoping to force the girl off of her.

And just like that, there Ina went....right into her favourite jacket she bought! proving as a great distraction as Alice kicked and kicked at the pup to get off her, trying to take it off in time which was futile, for most of the fabric had been dug into. "Grrrr t that cost me a month's pocketttt.....mon...." Alice tried to finish her ranting at her, but was silenced by Ina's powerful headbutt, knocking back Alice and her lithe body onto the ring floor, hearing a massive "ouhhhh" from the ground as even some said they felt that one. Feeling the ring of the hit rattle that stubborn skull of hers to the floor.

But not enough to daze the blue blur out...

Lying to her back on the floor with her head spinning all directions, Alice grumbled, twitching a little as her eyes opened to look up, straightening her glasses to see where the little rude puppy girl had gone, which would give Ina a few valuable seconds to plan out tactics before Alice could re-focus on her. "Now where....did you go....." Alice said, kneeling herself up looking around, eager to slap the pup for wrecking so called "sex appeal" jacket, which in reality never worked out for her unknown to her way of logic. "SOME naughty puppy has to get a good ol butt spanking tonight, and the jacket isn't the half of it...I can always buy even more! somehow..." Alice growled, ripping off her torn sleeve with a long sigh of stress.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Ina vs. Alice (robotcorp) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next