by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha - Page 4 Empty Re: Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Letting out her juices, Heather would feel and hear Natasha's moans against her lips, feeling the girl's hips start to rub up against her's. All those movements and the vibrator was causing her orgasm to be prolonged for quite a while before it finally stopped. She would feel Natasha turn off the vibrator, releasing the kiss, causing Heather to let out a long breath of relief and exhaustion, looking like she had been through years in a prison with how she was slumping in the corner, her arms hanging from it's bounds to the ropes.

"Nh..sh..sh....shut up.." Heather let out in response to Natasha's words, her face turning a deep red at the compliment. It was all starting to come back to her now really. The girl had just taken step one in the match, but when it came down to it, with Heather tied up, she wasn't sure how much time Natasha would have for that immediate stipulation. She would just look up at Natasha, a huge deep blush on her face as she wondered what she was going to do to her next. "Un..tie..me.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha - Page 4 Empty Re: Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 am

Heather seemed to cum for an hour or at least thats what it had to feel like for the woman as her juices continued to spill out over both her and the floor, Natasha's own bikini bottom now soaked in her juices as well as Heather's as she had grown quite wet during her own moves. Leaning back as she broke the kiss Natasha took a few deep breaths to recover herself before looking back down into the woman's eyes, smiling faintly as her hands now slid up along Heather's body before wrapping her fingers around the girl's large mounds. "Thats not nice Heather, I was complimenting you after all my friend." Natasha replied before using her nimble fingers to tug at the annoying top keeping Heather's breasts from spilling free.

"Untie you? How about a deal, if you keep the egg inside your pussy I will do as you ask, deal?" Natasha offered as she slid her legs back over the ropes and moved back to a standing position in front of Heather, reaching behind her to undo the knots of her own top which had fallen down quite some time ago, tossing it into the crowd afterward much to their delight. "I have to say, I kinda wish this was more private, I hate the idea of showing you off to strangers like this."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 am

"Nnh-haaahh~" Heather would let out as she felt Natasha wrap her fingers around her breasts. Just the feel of her touch after all that was driving her wild as she would writhe around a bit in her bounds, hearing Natasha's words. "Eh...I-I.." Heather didn't know what to say in response, not wanting to say that she was embarrassed at the compliment, but also not wanting to come off as harsh. Heather felt Natasha tug at her top, causing it to expose her breasts, deepening her blush even more before she heard Natasha's offer.

"Wh...what?? Keep that thing in me?? N-no way!! I hate it!" Heather let out, shaking her head as she saw Natasha undo the knots on her own top, tossing it off her body and to the crowd. Hearing her words, Heather would shake her head, struggling hard at the ties that kept her bound to the ring ropes, groaning out, though her body a bit weak and exhausted from just letting out quite a bit of cum.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 am

Natasha hadn't been sure just what Heather's answer would be to her little offer, but her response was certainly not unexpected though it did draw a short laugh from Natasha. Bringing her right hand up to her face she rested her chin in its palm while thinking of what to do, she didn't want this match to just be her fucking a tied up Heather, though she remembered she had been the one to untie herself in their last match. Then again she hadn't been in quite the same position and shrugging her shoulders Natasha leaned in close to Heather's ear and whispered to her. "This is a match so I can't just let you go, but I suppose I can give you an opening."

With that said Natasha ran her left hand down along the stomach of Heather, cupping the girl's crotch before slipping a single finger inside of her. She savored the moment as she swirled her finger around inside of Heather's dripping sex, continuing in this fashion for a minute or so before she finally felt around for the vibrator's button and turned it up to full power, the little toy whirring about so fast even the people in the front row of the crowd could hear it. Natasha would then untie one of the knots and step back to the middle of the ring, leaving Heather to untie herself from there while dealing with the vibrator.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:20 am

Heather continued to struggle in her bounds as Natasha would look over her, laughing like she did. It was getting harder and harder for Heather to concentrate as she was beginning to realize just how tightly Natasha had wrapped that rope around her wrists and he ropes, keeping her in place. She would watch though as the girl would lean in close to her, starting to whisper in her ear. "A-an..an opening?" Heather let out in response, freezing up a bit as she looked over at Natasha.

"H-haah...wh-what.." Heather felt her hand run slowly down her stomach before cupping her crotch, feeling her slip that finger inside her. She would arch her body, moaning out quite a bit as Natasha would swirl her finger inside her. She had no clue how this was an opening, thinking that all it was was just dragging her further into losing the match. Soon, she would feel Natasha turn the vibrator to the max speed, causing Heather's eyes to shoot open and her moans to get even louder and deeper. Feeling her untie one of the knots, Heather would quickly free her arm and fight to untie the other.

Frantically she tried to untie herself, feeling that vibrator really sending jolts of pleasure through her body. She kept fumbling with the knot before finally she could untie it, quickly slipping her fingers into her own sex, moaning out more and more as she switched off the vibrator and pulled it out of her. She would lie there on her side, breathing in and out heavily, trying to regain herself as much as she could as her heart was beating faster than ever.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:10 am

Natasha could hear the confusion in Heather's voice but that would not lost long she thought to herself, thinking Heather looked a bit like a deer caught in the headlights in the way she froze up just from her looking into the woman's eyes. Perhaps she had gone a little overboard this time as she wanted a feisty Heather who would enjoy this match as much as she would, eying the knots with a bit of guilt as they must have made Heather feel helpless and that wasn't what she had been going for at all. Looking to make up for that she untied one of the bonds to free Heather, even if that was only after she fingered the woman and maxed out the vibrator, Heather suddenly writhing about in pleasure stumbling over the last knot until at last she dropped to the mat and removed the egg from inside her soaked pussy.

She simply stood there for a moment watching on as Heather laid there upon the mat, the way the woman's chest heaved up and down as she struggled to clam herself down almost hypnotic. Natasha stepped over to stand behind Heather's back before dropping down onto her knees, leaning her head down until her lips were mere inches from Heather's ear. Unable to stop herself she took the earlobe between her lips and gently nibbled upon it, enjoying it while she reached around Heather to place the finger drenched in Heather's own cum first against her lips, and then to slide it into her mouth to force Heather to clean up her own juices. "I...hope I wasn't..too rough Heather."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 am

Heather would continue gasping for breath as she lie there, having finally removed the vibrating egg from her sex. She was just on the bring of reaching her climax for the second time as she tried her best to calm her body down. She really needed to regain her bearings before she could start to take on Natasha again. That was probably one of the most panicked times in a match that she could remember as it seemed like she was really fighting against time with that vibrator, having to untie herself as quickly as possible.

She felt Natasha's lips around her earlobe, feeling her start to nibble upon it. Heather would writhe around a bit, groaning out before she felt Natasha force her fingers into her mouth, soaked in Heather's cum. "Mmmngk??" Heather let out, shutting her eyes tightly as she would writhe around, trying to reach and pull her fingers out, the taste of her own juices causing her to blush deeply. She would hear Natasha's words, shaking her head as she tried to fight her way away from Natasha to get herself recovered.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 am

Natasha simply couldn't seem to help herself when it came to Heather, she wanted the woman to experience pleasure to an extent that she knew no one but her could give her, moaning gently into her ear as she sucked upon the lobe with her lips. Her eyes were wide and her breath heavy as she felt the urge to press forward, her tongue slithering from her mouth and into the woman's ear just to see how Heather would react. While her tongue lashed about around her ear Natasha shut her eyes and just reveled in the feel of Heather sucking Nat's finger clean of her own juices, even as Heather pulled them from her lips it was too late as they were already quite clean if one didn't count the saliva coating them now.

Without saying a word Natasha continued to press her self up against Heather, her now slick fingers sliding down along the woman's body heading for her obvious target. If Natasha got her way she would gently rub those two saliva soaked fingers along Heather's slit, pressing in between the woman's labia before angling her fingers and plunging them inside of Heather's pussy, but not to simply pump them in and out. No, Natasha would simply continue to rub along the inner walls of Heather's sex, curling her silky smooth fingers to delve deep inside of the woman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:28 am

Having being forced to lick all her own juices from Natasha's fingers, Heather would shake her head, groaning out. "I-if you really hope that th-then let me up!" Heather would let out, trying to push herself away before she felt Natasha's tongue on and in her ear. Heather let out a gasp, a shuddering breath escaping her mouth as she would shiver a little, her heart racing as she tried to move her head out of the way, trying to stop Natasha from keeping up her licking.

She felt Natasha start to press up against her, feeling her fingers slide down her body before starting to rub at her pussy. She felt her fingers enter in her sex, starting to rub along her inner walls, sending her a great deal of pleasure. Heather's mouth hung open as she let out a long moan, shaking her head. "...Th..this is...ridiculous." Heather let out, hating that Natasha was able to handle her like this, but loving it at the same time. She would grit her teeth, trying to reach down for Natasha's arm and pull it away so she could start to attempt to roll away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:37 am

Heather had never been more alluring to Natasha than she did right then, pressing her body up tightly against the woman to keep her from crawling away from her. Hearing Heather she knew that was what she needed to do, it was only fair to give Heather a moment of rest after such an incredible orgasm, but her body couldn't hold itself back as she could feel Heather close to another orgasm. She left her ear be as she began to plant kisses down along Heather's neck, stopping at the base of the neck only to lick back up to Heather's ear to start the cycle again. "Please forgive me Heather, I can't seem to stop myself just yet..."

Her voice trailed off as she resumed her kissing of Heather's neck, making sure her kisses were as wet as possible so that Heather could hear every one of them. Her fingers felt incredible inside Heather's pussy as it seemed to be taking hold of them, squeezing her fingers as if she didn't want to let them leave her body. Natasha agreed with the woman's body as she began rubbing along the top of Heather's pussy looking for the woman's g-spot, and once she found it Natasha would angle her fingers to rub both the clit and the g-spot simultaneously.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next