by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha Empty Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am

Hentai Match
Victory by: Scoring a pinfall immediately making the other cum, Hentai Submission, or making the other girl quit
Special Attire: Bikinis
Various assorted sex toys underneath the ring

Spoiler:

"Hah..I'm sure she's loving having this match.." Heather was getting herself ready backstage, finishing adjusting her white bikini as she let out a long sigh, shaking her head and smiling. She was again facing a girl she considered to be her number one fan, this time in a much more sensual type of match. Heather hated doing these sorts of things, but she just couldn't say no to Natasha. The girl looked up to her so much and recently she's seemed to have gotten much closer to her as well, making it even harder to deny her this match she seemed so excited in coming up with. Sighing again, Heather would leave the locker room, heading down the hallways and to the curtain area, nodding to one of the staff members.

the lights would shut and go pitch black yet again. They would remain this way for a few seconds before they would abruptly turn a strong blue color, bathing the entire arena in that tint as smoke would start to cover the stage. This would be accompanied [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwWCXOgoVDw:3dh5q1dw]Heather's theme[/url:3dh5q1dw] that would fill the speakers. Soon after, Heather would crawl out from the entrance, bathed in the smoke and green laser lights that were shooting out from the entrance.

She would crawl a little further, showing part of her face would be covered with a purple glow paint, which went down the left side of her neck all the way down her arm, some of it extending to her torso and stretching to the side with curling triangular lines. She would slowly pick herself up before a rain of sparks would fall from the ceiling, Heather sharply raising her arms in the air and yelling out, the sparks shooting out once from the entrance. She would make her way down the ramp, charging towards the ring and sliding underneath the bottom rope. From there she would run to the turnbuckle, getting on the middle rope and raising her hands in the air, yelling out to the crowd again, a loud applause greeting her.

Jumping off the turnbuckle, the lights would turn to normal, showing the glow paint to be transparent in regular light. She would step back and lean her back on the ropes, waiting for Natasha to arrive.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha Empty Re: Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha Juviafanserviceforconte.jpg

"This is my chance to really show her that I'm more than just a fan girl, I'm someone worthy of being called an equal. I won't disappoint Heather." Natasha was sitting backstage with her chin in her hands staring at the curtains as Heather's music began to play outside, mentally preparing herself for what she considered the biggest match of her career so far. Maybe it wasn't the biggest as far as progressing in the AFW, but it certainly meant the most to her. After losing to Heather it had taken some time, and some cheering up by Heather, to believe she was ready to face her again but Natasha was certain she was going to prove to Heather without a doubt that she was more than her fan, and perhaps prove she was more to Heather than that as well.

Natasha listened as Heather's music died down and put on her usual grin, her mood vastly improving as the match grew closer to starting. Getting to her feet she took a hairband and pulled her hair into a ponytail, adjusting how her bikini hugged her ample curves before giving the backstage hands the go ahead. Her song burst to life just after the lights went dark once again, tiny pin pricks of light all over the ceiling as well as the lights from various phones in the crowd made it seem like a sea of stars as a waterfall formed over the entrance. During a pause in the music the waterfall separated and out came Natasha, smiling wide and waving to the crowd who cheered her name, skipping down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of her fans all the way down. She was still amazed to think she had fans now and she loved it, sliding under the bottom rope to jump to her feet in front of Heather.

As the lights turned back on and the water ceased flowing Natasha grinned at her idol as her eyes roamed over the woman's body, having seen her naked a few times she knew intimately every curve of Heather's beautiful form. "I knew you would never be able to turn down this match Heather, you just can't seem to say no to me, lover." Natasha put an emphasis on the lover part, referring not only to their quite sexual history but also to how she had brought up being in love with Heather in their last match.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 am

Heather waited in patience for Natasha's arrival, knowing that the girl was going to bring her quite the match tonight. If their meetings backstage were at all telling of how this was going to go, Heather was in for quite the long night. She was fully prepared though to give it her all and keep up with Natasha as good as she could, thinking that she was a little more ready for her sensual tactics than she was in their first meeting. Finally, she would hear the girl's music begin to play, watching her quite interesting entrance as she stood in wait in the ring. There she appeared, her very curvy figure coming into Heather's sights. Having someone like that as a fan, and maybe even more than that, was almost unreal when it came down to it.

She watched as Natasha made her way down the ramp and into the ring, Heather stretching her legs out all the while as she did. She didn't want to have anything stopping her from giving it her all against Natasha tonight, so she was making sure she was fully prepared. Something bothered Heather a bit. Nights before she had had an..interesting dream about Natasha, which lead her to deliberately staring down at Natasha's crotch almost as if she was looking quite closely, a sigh of relief escaping from her mouth shortly after.

Hearing her words, Heather was about to grin and laugh until Natasha called her what she did, causing a deep blush to come across her face as she crossed her arms. "W-well..you may be right. Hard to say no to someone who looks up to you so much." Heather would say, trying to hide her embarrassment as much as she could as she tried to shake off that word. "Not going to be as easy as I was in our first meeting I'll make sure of that. And then after I win and you have to do whatever I say, I'll be sure to have my fun."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 am

Natasha may have dominated the first two highly sexual matches between the two woman but she was by no means thinking this would be easy, Heather had shown quite the interesting side that Natasha had never seen before, one complete with a foot fetish and quite the dominant personality. If that Heather came out to play then Natasha was in for quite the thrilling match though with Heather herself as the prize for victory there was no way Natasha was going to lose. Her mind was already picturing all the possibilities, gazing upon Heather lustfully as she let her imagination run wild, noticing in the meantime that she was glancing down towards Natasha's crotch with quite the intense stare, like she was looking for something.

The sigh of relief puzzled Natasha further as she too looked down at her sex, glancing back up at Heather with a sly grin asking "You almost seem disappointed by something Heather, is my pussy not enough for you?" Natasha queried with a faked pouting tone, curious as to what was running through her head right then. She also couldn't help but think back to their last match, a ladder match that had been meant to prove herself to Heather by beating her, but even though she pulled hentai moves into it Heather used the same tactic against her and took the upper hand, winning the match much to her dismay. She was going to be the one walking away the winner tonight though, Natasha would not lose twice in a row.

The blue haired woman giggled into the palm of her hand as she saw Heather blushing just from her words, looking quite cute as she took joy from seeing her teasing effecting her so much. Natasha too crossed her arms under her breasts to put them on display, taking a few steps forward until her breasts were just brushing against the lovely orbs of Heather. Heather sure seemed more confident with that win under her belt, though she did bring up how Natasha had taken Heather for her own in their first sparring bout, but the way she described Natasha as just someone who looked up to Heather bothered her. "Sure but, I'm more than just a fan to you now right? After all we've done together and to each other I figured it might have been hard to say no to a friend?" Natasha paused for a few seconds to let that sink in and to switch back to her usual cheery self before saying "You'll have your fun alright, but it will be at my mercy since I will be winning here. This match is best suited to me after all."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:49 am

"H-huh?? N-no forget about that.." Heather let out as she heard Natasha's words, calling out the fact that she was glancing at her crotch. Heather clicked her tongue, cursing herself inside that she made it so obvious, but she would shake those thoughts away. The dream she had was a dream and nothing more, something that was quite a relief for her when it came down to it. Now it was down to business though. Heather needed another win over Natasha, in her own element this time, and she was planning on doing that exact thing.

At Natasha's giggles though, Heather's blush would deepen even more. The girl kept bringing up that little tease that she did during the ladder match last time, and it wasn't helping her one bit at the moment. Soon she would watch as the girl slowly approached her, their breasts ending up brushing against eachother, only their bikini tops separating hem before Natasha would go on. "Ah heh..Of course Natasha. I was just saying...b-but yeah. A real good friend." Heather would say, nodding her head before the gears would shift again back to business, Heather grinning at her words.

"Well you have me there, this match definitely is more suited to you, but that's what makes me want to beat you even more." Heather responded, though in reality not too sure of how well she might perform in this sort of match, hoping in her head that the toys underneath the ring don't come into play.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 am

Natasha did just what the girl asked and dropped the question of why she was staring so intently at her crotch a moment ago, chalking it up to the lust Heather had to have for Natasha's sexy body and forgetting the issue entirely. After all she had much more pressing things to focus on, such as the bright crimson Heather's face was quickly turning, Natasha loving the sight of her idol and new friend embarrassed despite all they had done to each other, the memory of Heather asking her to suck her toes in the ladder match coming to mind in particular. She knew that it might have been a bit selfish to think that she needed this win more than Heather, but Natasha couldn't even think about losing twice in a row to anyone, including Heather.

Her own face blushed a little as Heather called her a friend, knowing in the back of her mind that of course she was her friend now, but it still felt good to hear her say it out loud as it still felt unbelievable to have her idol as a friend. Just the other day it felt like she was sitting at home watching the AFW instead of being one of its stars. "Who would have thought my first friend in the AFW would turn out to be you Heather, its hard to believe sometimes." Natasha replied with a cheerful expression on her face, smiling wide as she leaned forward to further impress upon Heather just how big her tits were. "I just need to get you trained better in this sort of match Heather, you seem to find yourself in a lot of these don't you?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 am

Heather was quite relieved that Natasha was forgetting about catching Heather staring at her crotch, moving on as the two thought about the match indepth. It was quite true that Natasha needed to win this much more than Heather did it seemed, however Heather wasn't going to let up for a second regardless. She was going to do everything she could to prove that she could hold her own against Natasha, just like Natasha proved quite a bit that she can hold her own in one of Heather's types of matches.

"Heh, It's...really good to have met you Natasha, I mean that." Heather would let out, smiling widely as she could tell how good it made Natasha feel that she was her friend. In all honesty, as embarrassed as Natasha always made her, Heather definitely enjoyed every minute she spent with the girl. Of course, she was quite a bit more reluctant than Natasha in doing all the sexual acts that the girl loved to do, but past that Heather knew Natasha was quite the good person, very happy to have a fan and a friend like that. "Yeah..Recently it seems like it." Heather let out, blushing a little deeper as Natasha pushed her breasts out further, their size really showing off to her, Heather reflexively staring down at them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 am

Just as Heather thought it really warmed up Natasha to hear the woman speak so highly of her, the sight of Heather smiling doing more to embarrass the blue haired girl than most of the more sexual things Heather had done to her in previous matches, something that was quite clear as she averted her eyes for a moment and her cheeks grew even redder. With her eyes looking off to the left she replied "Really? Thanks Heather, that, well that means a lot to me." As she finished speaking she looked back into the eyes of Heather, staring longingly them for a moment or two before she made herself get back to business. "I've got one hell of a command for you when I win this thing lover..."

Natasha's voice trailed off as she saw where Heather was staring, right down into those large and inviting mounds of hers. She couldn't fault Heather for wanting to stare though, she did have quite an incredible pair and loved it when people took notice, especially when the one staring was a beauty like her idol was. Grinning wickedly as she thought of the perfect way to begin the match, for both of them actually, Natasha reached up with her hands to grab Heather by the back of her head and pull her face down right into the warm embrace of her breasts.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 am

"Aah heh" Heather couldn't help but giggle just slightly at Natasha's blushing an her looking away. It made it quite clear why it seemed the girl liked to tease her so much. Seeing Natasha embarrassed like that was quite the rare sight, and Heather was savoring the moment quite a bit. "Don't mention it Natasha, only telling the truth really." She responded before she would see her turn back to her, looking her in the eyes before she said what she did, making it Heather's turn to blush, the girl calling her lover again. "Egh..w-we'll see about that."

As she was reflexively staring down at the girl's breasts though, she had no idea that she had actually been caught before suddenly Natasha would grab the back of her head, causing Heather's eyes to widen before her face would be stuffed into the girl's breasts. "Mmmph!!" Heather would let out muffled yells of protest as she struggled to frantically try to pull away from her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 am

Natasha felt like she could always count on two things, one being her love of the rain, and the other being just how much Heather seemed to love her breasts, and she took full advantage of the second as she pulled her head down into her chest. This reminded her a lot of their first meeting in the gym some weeks earlier, just like then it felt quite good to have the woman's face firmly planted against her ample breasts and she knew deep down that Heather was loving this as much as she was. "I love having your face buried in my breasts Heather, you're spend a lot of time there when I win this match." Natasha said with a light hearted chuckle, rubbing the woman's face back and forth across her large mounds.

"Hmm? What was that lover, its a bit hard to hear you right now!" She teased the woman, taking a bit more pleasure from it than usual after losing to her last time, giggling as she glanced over towards the turnbuckle. Grinning widely Natasha would try to use her strength to push Heather towards the nearest turnbuckle, throwing her weight into one last shove to splash her against the unforgiving corner of the ring if she could get her close enough.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next