by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Show me your moves !

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show me your moves ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Show me your moves !

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:56 am

Lucy managed to complete both moves quite well which gave her a big boost of confidence as she took the girl's foot and began to twist it around mercilessly to bring the pain to Saten, she knew that she had to put the hurt on the girl's limbs before she could break the girl or make her submit, so far Saten was quite the powerful wrestler and her attitude was something that kind crept into Lucy and got her to kinda admire her sparring partner in a sense, which kinda made her want to beat Saten even more so maybe the girl could do that to her, to show Saten that she wasn't just a small girl but a real force to be reckoned with.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 am

Lucy had the good idea to try and subdue her leg into a ankle lock right after the split, that would not have Saten in position to kick Lucy effectively with her free leg but she had forgotten one thing.. Saten still had two fists she could use. She grinned wickedly through the pain Lucy was causing her, quite a great deal that was coming from the kawaii which made Saten reconsider it being a easy fight, yet she would fight through the pain to lean in and try to send one hell of a punch straight to Lucy's ribs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Lucy thought that she had Saten in a very very painful hold now as she was twisting around the girl's ankle as much as she could to torture the girl's leg and put all the pain she could to break the girl and show her that she wasn't the going to let this bigger girl steam rolling her in this spar. " Guah!" Lucy shouted out in pain as Saten swung her fist at Lucy, hitting the girl in the ribs. Lucy cringe and wince in pain, but she didn't let go of the ankle lock yet, she kept on it and tried her best to hurt the girl, even though she was weakened by the punch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 pm

It seemed that Lucy wasn't going to release her from the rather painful lock she had on her. Saten wasn't sure whether to be impressed or annoyed. One punch wasn't enough to remove it so she braced herself to try and smash her fist repeatedly against Lucy's side, trying to force this kawaii to release her before her ankle had been damaged too much.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:19 am

" Agh! AGH! AGGGH!" Lucy shouted out as she soon after her struggles and her attempt to keep up her skilled ankle lock on Saten was stopped as the girl took it to her by repeatedly punching at her side. Lucy was forced to grit her teeth and then quickly try and roll away from the girl as she let go of her ankle, hopping that she had managed to damage it enough with the time that she had." Who's the girl now, you couldn't even take a little ankle lock." Lucy said with a low chuckle as she would try and push herself up to her feet, rubbing her pained side as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:12 am

Saten had to admit that for a kawaii, Lucy was definitely showing some strength and spirit to keep Saten from underestimating her, infact, Saten was actually starting to become serious when she was punching the kawaii's body until the girl would release her. She moved up onto her feet, gently pressing the one that had just suffered the ankle lock against the mat before tapping her foot against the mat. As she expected, it was bothering her, but that wasn't going to stop her from fighting, looking over at Lucy with a menacing grin, like she was not even considering of taking care of that leg or recover. " You're fun. " She then moved in, slow this time since she knew Lucy was faster and once close, she would try to send a hard right hook to the girl's face to try and stun her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Lucy started to slowly move up to her feet, shaking her head a bit as she did and couldn't help but feel as if she had been run down by a car or something, her body ached in pain as she stood up on her two feet and soon watched Saten come closer, but when she heard what the girl said to her she couldn't help but smile a bit, it was the first sign as if she was doing something right, and that meant that she couldn't give up, so when Saten swung that hook, Lucy would try and dodge under it by ducking low and then jump up to try and throw a sweeping spinkick down towards the ankle that she had been working over before.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Saten missed once again but this time she was prepared, she was taken down onto her butt by the spinkick that aimed towards her wounded ankle, it seemed that Lucy was choosing the effective exploit to keep Saten from recovering but she suddenly swung her fist to the side, trying to send it straight towards Lucy's cheek, hoping that the girl wasn't fast enough to move back and away from her attack.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 am

" Augh!" Lucy let out as after she had managed to take Saten down onto her butt, but she sent a fist aimed straight at Lucy's face as a retaliation, the fist smacked into her cheek and forced her to fall back onto her butt as she would start to rub her cheek a bit to try and numb the pain as she was glaring at Saten a bit. " Tch...just stay down for once." She said to herself a bit annoyed that Saten wouldn't just take her submissions and then submit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:10 pm

" Could tell you the same thing! " Saten suddenly moved up and forward, her hand clenching into a fist once more as she tried to send a solid punch to Lucy's face this time. The girl might be quick on her feet, a whole lot quicker then Saten would be, especially with her injured ankle, but Lucy was not on her feet anymore, and now Saten was going to take full advantage of that.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next