» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Show me your moves !

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show me your moves ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me your moves !

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Lucy had managed to get a good hit in on Saten when she managed to kick the girl at the side of her head like that, or so the little kawaii thought but when Saten just started to move up again a bit quicker than what Lucy had thought the girl would the little demon shook her head a bit and then saw how Saten came running at her and with that Lucy knew that she would have to be quick she couldn't take many hits from this girl after all.

She would wait until the last moment before she would attempt and move in closer and then duck under Saten's arm just to spin around and try and throw a spinning heel kick aimed right at Saten's spin. The little demon knew that she had to be swift and the best way that she could take down a bigger opponent like this was to take after her teacher Sindel and her sister Cerbera. Her submission holds wasn't going to do her that much good whilst Saten was strong and fit enough to just casually throw her around as if she was a ragdoll.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 am

Saten was starting to get more irritated, she knew she had to keep a straight, calm mind in this little spar, but it seemed this little bug was just too fast for her to deal with. Luckily, Saten's body wasn't weak at all, taking those hits like a champ though still feeling the affects from each attack. She once again turned to face Lucy after the girl had kicked her in the spine, not spending her time rubbing her back and instead, glared at Lucy and thought of what to do next.

Instead of going after her again, Saten came in slow and kept her guard up, she was going to make sure she could either block and grab Lucy, or avoid and counter right from the start, all she had to do was keep a close eye on Lucy and show her why it was stupid to spar with her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:23 am

Lucy grinned a bit as she managed to kick Saten at her spine and then hopped back, but what happened after wasn't what she had expected. She thought for sure that the big brute like girl would come after her but instead she seemed to keep herself rather calm which was rather disturbing for Lucy. " You alright slowpoke ?" Lucy teased the girl as she would soon attempt and charge at Saten but in the last second she would try and hop up into the air and attempt to send a kick to the side of Saten's head.

Lucy knew that she had to act quickly and use her speed and with that she had to start and put some kind of hurt on the bigger girl which she could do if she got in a few more good kicks.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 am

This time, it will be Lucy regretting doing the same routine that Saten used to do. She had purposely left herself open to another one of those kicks and saw Lucy jump straight for one, only for Saten to duck her head low and immediately going for a counter! She used the positions they were both in to her advantage, bringing herself underneath the still airborne Lucy to catch her across her shoulders and immediately trying to bring her arms around Lucy's body to catch her straight in a torture rack, which Saten would use her strength to start bending the kawaii mercilessly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 am

Lucy's eyes went wide as she saw Saten dodge under her kick in a sign of desperation Lucy lost control off herself in mid air and if Saten hadn't caught her up like she did just after the little demon might have ended up hurting herself instead. Though now she was in a much worse position and one that Saten had complete control over as she began to bend on the Alpha Demon's body in a viscous torture rack. " Aaagh!" Lucy shouted out in pain as she would quickly move her hands over to the girl's face and would attempt and punch at the girl's head and try to rake at the girl's eyes in an attempt to make the bigger girl let her go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 am

Saten had Lucy in a perfect hold, who was trying to rake at her eye and even punching at her face. This was certainly a desperation move, and for some reason, she decided to give Lucy a hint. " Relax, kid. You struggle, you hurt yourself further, concentrate on the weakest spot and take advantage of it! " She then suddenly released Lucy's mouth and twisted herself to the side to put both hands on Lucy's leg and with a burst of strength, she yank hard at it and literally threw Lucy to the other side of the training ring.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:06 am

Lucy shook her head a bit as she didn't know what to do until Saten said what she did, which was something that made her try and move her hand down and ball it into a fist as she would then try to throw a punch against Saten't throat, but before she could get the punch off towards Saten the girl let go of her face and whipped the little demon around by her leg and threw her off, only making the girl fly through the air and slam down hard on her back at near the edge of the ring. " Agh!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:24 pm

After throwing her opponent to the other side of the ring, she would rub her own wrists for a while, taking her steps towards the fallen demon and decided not to give her a break. Spar or not, in a fight you fought for total dominance over your opponent, breaks meant that there would be a moment of weakness for both yourself and your opponent, just driving your momentum to the point of no return, would be the ultimate victory for Saten. She suddenly moved faster towards Lucy and kicked forward towards Lucy's body, aiming to kick the poor kawaii out of the ring.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 am

Lucy was still downed for a little while longer than she maybe should be, but as she heard Saten's footsteps on the ring coming closer and closer the little demon laid in wait, holding her breath as she needed to react fast if this was going to work. Waiting for the moment when Saten came up close and when it came Lucy would roll out of the ring and onto her feet, reaching in with her arms under the bottom ropes to try and grab a hold of Saten's ankles and pull them out from under the girl to try and down the bigger and stronger Saten.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:17 am

Lucy was a little faster, like usual and even managed to bring Saten down onto her butt when she pulled against her ankles. A part of Saten was dissapointed though because the first time Lucy did this, she was met with a kick to her stomach but this time, their positions were much different and she had direct access to kick to Lucy's face, quickly using her strength to try and overcome Lucy's grip so she could send her boot straight to Lucy's face to try and send her back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next