Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, freeko, jadeitehx, LARIATO, Maxy, Person, RJD, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Kagura ' The Conqueror ' Rine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kagura ' The Conqueror ' Rine

Post by Cirno on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:12 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Idiots, the lot of them!
╚═════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Physical Characteristics
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Full Name: Kagura Rine
Titles | Alias: The Conqueror
Species: Human
Hair Color: Blue
Height: 5'7
Eye Color: Orange
Birth Place: Japan
Alignment: Lawful Heel
Battle Theme: Celldweller - New Elysium
Personality:A little bit rude and always thinking she is far superior to anyone else. Don't make her looks fool you, though. She is a very smart fighter, exploiting weaknesses of opponents and using holds to break them down until they submit. She is a little bit tsundere though, but mainly towards people she actually got to know.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Mental Characteristics
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Languages: English|  Japanese
Virtues: Pride  |  Assertiveness |  Wisdom |  Focus
Vices: Lust | Sloth | Sadism | Anger
Desires: Recognition | Winning a Title Belt | Time with the family
Dislikes:] Idiots | Horror movies Snow Cutesy opponents
Quirks:Slamming her fist against the palm of her hand | Wide grin when she gets an interesting opponent[/small]
Perception: Aggressive

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Statistics
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████░░░ ᔕTᖇᕮᑎGTᕼ
██████░░░░ ᗪᕮᖴᕮᑎᔕᕮ
████████░░ TᕮᑕᕼᑎIᑫᑌᕮ
██████░░░░ ᕮᑎᗪᑌᖇᗩᑎᑕᕮ
████████░░ ᔕᑭᕮᕮᗪ

Superior Speed: Kagura always praised herself for her quick decisions and movements within a fight, always trying to flank her opponents after dodging or deflecting a blow or charge, turning that into her favor.
Close Combat: She highly favors using her knees to weaken her opponent and force the air from their lungs. She also knows a few scissor holds to show off the strength within her legs, and rarely ever stops right away after her opponent taps out.

Finishers

Down Zone After she has taken her opponent to the mat, she brings them up to sit with Kagura standing behind them. She will then grab both of her opponents wrists and holding them up while placing one foot on their back, applying pressure upon their back at first while she pulls on their arms. Then she slowly starts to lower herself onto her back, forcing her opponent to rise up onto their feet, resulting to Kagra using both feet to press into her opponents back while pulling hard onto their arms, keeping them on their feet but bend backwards quite painfully.

Appearance
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W.I.P

Relationships
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lover

Rivals

Last edited by Cirno on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top