by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ladder Match- Heather vs Rei

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ladder Match- Heather vs Rei - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladder Match- Heather vs Rei

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Rei groaned as she heard Heather's voice laugh and taunt her, she growled as Heather really got under her skin. Rei was relieved that HEather got off of her, she managed to spread open the legs as she stepped off of her. "Ahh!" Rei gritted her teeth as Heather stepped on her head, "Kh...who do you think you are?" Rei hated being stepped on. The girl in her lethargic state started to get onto her hands and knees as she looked up to see Heather run at her. Rei had no choice, she had to move right now! Rei crawled her way backwards out of the ladder as Heather's dropkick had missed her by inches. Falling onto her bottom as she crawled out, Rei panted relieved she escaped that steel death trap. However, an idea flashed in Rei's head as she quickly reached forward trying to capture one of Heather's legs and stick it through the ladder. Quickly, she'd stand up and try and shut the ladder to clamp onto Heather's leg to get some payback.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Heather would just let out a laugh as she heard Rei's words when she stepped on her. To Heather it was no matter, the girl's cocky attitude was making her think that Rei was completely in the palm of her hand. It was her match, there was no way possible that Rei could ever even think of besting her element when the ladders were already involved..at least that's what Heather thought. As she came charging back at Rei, she would find herself instead hitting nothing, her back hitting the thin mats outside hard before Rei would pull her foot into the ladder, slamming it down on her leg. "Gaagh!! D-damnit!!" Heather yelled out, trying quickly to pull her leg out to tend to it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Rei squeezed the ladder tight so Heather's leg couldn't escape as she squeezed her opponent's leg mercilessly as she grinned.

"You know Heather... I thought to myself. How do I beat a highflyer like you in a match like this?" Rei said as she looked down at her foe before placing the ladder on it's side slowly so Heather's leg couldn't escape right before she used her foot to press a portion of her weight ont to her leg. "At first, I was baffled and wondered how I could ever beat you but, then the answer dawned on me."

Rei grinned ear to ear as she began to push down harshly on the ladder with her right foot wanting to crush the other girl's poor leg with all her weight mercilessly wanting to squash Heather like the pest she was. "The answer is simple.... I clip her wings...." She said in a dark tone with a small laugh. "Let's see how high you'll fly after I'm done with you!"

Last edited by 863 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 pm

"Gaagh!!! Get...this thing away! L-let me go!" Heather yelled out in anger and panic, trying desperately to pull her leg free from the ladder. Rei was really squeezing hard down on it, slowly placing it on its side as she did. She heard Rei's words and would just click her tongue, glaring up at her before she felt Rei start to push down with her foot.

Heather would scream out in pain as Rei started to push down even harder, her leg feeling like it was being completely crushed before she would hear the girl's words and her laugh, causing Heather's eyes to widen. "Y-you....Tch Like hell I'd let you!!! Get the hell off!!!" Heather yelled out loudly, trying to kick at Rei with her free leg frantically.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 am

Rei looked down at her foe as Heather withered in pain as she was crushing her left leg with the ladder. As Heather tried to kick her with her free leg, the girl was in a standing position and Heather managed to kick her in the shin. Rei snapped out of her dominant/yandere state of mind as she hopped around huggin her shin as she hopped up and down on her leg. "Oww! Oww! Oww!" Rei said as she hopped away from Heather as she accidentally knocked over one of the ladders. Toppling it over, she stumbled back onto her feet with her hands wide to keep herself balanced. Rei sighed in relief as she managed not to screw herself over. Rei glanced back at the ladder and back at Heather as she would try to use that ladder later.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 am

Managing to kick Rei in the shin, Heather would quickly pull her leg out as the pressure was relieved. She would rub it softly, trying her best to numb the pain as she watched Rei hopp around, knocking over a ladder as she did. Heather would grit her teeth, cursing under her breath a bit as she would throw herself forward, gripping two rungs of the ladder tightly with both hands. "I'll BREAK YOUR LEGS BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN PUT A DENT IN MINE!" Heather would yell out, the frustration and pain clearly getting to her head as she got up on her knees, trying to ram the top of the ladder hard into Rei's knees.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 am

Rei watched as Heather went into a frenzy as she ran forward and rammed her knees with the ladder. "Ahh!" Rei let out a sharp cry as the ladder made contact with her kneecaps but, she lessened the blow by grabbing the ladder with her hands stopping them from crippling her. The girl still felt the impact but, was still on her feet. Slowly, she stood up straight and tugged the ladder forward and away from her body to the left of her as she dashed parallel toward the ladder trying to clip Heather' neck with a clothesline.

"You aren't going to beat me!" Rei yelled as she charged forward trying to slam Heather flat on her back.

Last edited by 863 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 am

Slamming the ladder into Rei's knees, Heather would click her tongue as the girl wouldn't go down. She wanted to just keep ramming that ladder into her knees, but Rei would stop her by grabbing the ladder, stopping it from doing any serious damage. As the girl tugged back on the ladder, Heather would let out a little yelp, pulled in with it before she would be floored by Rei's clothesline, slamming back onto the mats.

"Gegh.." She would let out, arching her back a little from the impact as she would try to recover herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:29 am

While Heather was down for the count for a short time, Rei was tempted to grab a ladder and start climbing for the briefcase straight away but, she doubted that it was a very good idea. She was also tempted to put Heather into a scorpion deathlock to really seal the deal and damage those legs but, she felt rather lucky. She took a breath before she began to put her plans into motion. Rei had to use her head. She took the time to prepare herself, grabbing the fallen ladder from earlier, she placed one end on the edge of the ring and the other one on the edge of the wall that divided the audience from them. As she set that up, Rei would look back to check on Heather as she would get some distance away from the other girl and disassemble another ladder trying to slide it into the ring and slide herself into the ring afterwards. Hoping Heather would stay down long enough for her to continue her set up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 am

Heather would continue to try to recover herself as she lie there on the ground. With Rei setting up her little plan, Heather was given the time she needed. She saw that the girl wasn't really going after her at the moment, doing her own thing. Heather would let out a sigh, staring up at the lights a bit as she thought to herself. She would blink a couple times before slowly a sinister grin would come on her face as she seemed to come up with an idea. She would roll just a bit, searching under the apron before she found exactly what she wanted. Letting out a little satisfied sigh, she would pull out a little bag, shaking it a bit before she would roll onto her stomach, emptying out the contents in front of her, revealing a large amount of thumbtacks.

"Wanna injure my legs? Clip my wings you say? You're dead.." Heather let out, shaking her head and going to move to the apron, trying to climb up onto it, acting as if she was still really hurt.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next