by Person Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Erin Quinn vs. Elisa Hamilton
by noob Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako
by dragonswill Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» A different Kind of Training
by xalex Yesterday at 10:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Bergakungen, Harrier, kaz, Lobo, noob, Person, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, ThatOneGuy, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 pm by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Robin Nask

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robin Nask

Post by nduns on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Name: Robin Nask
Nickname: Noble Justice
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Grey
Height: 5'7
Weight: 177 lbs
Nationality: British

Entrance music
God Save the Queen (Not the version we all know)

Wrestler Type

Favored moves
Reverse Tower Bridge- Robin leaps off the ropes while the opponent is on the mat backside up and upon descending rams her head into the opponent's back.
Human Rocket- Robin launches off the ropes at her opponent like a rocket.
Robin Course of Death- Very similar to the reverse Tower Bridge only after slamming her head into the opponent's back, she holds onto the opponent's legs and head and repeatedly jabs her head into the opponent's back.
Suplex- Need I describe this?
Boston Crab- I don't think I need to describe this either.
Bow and Arrow Lock- Robin kneels on her opponent's back with both knees, hooking the head with one arm and the legs with the other. She then rolls back so that her opponent is suspended on her knees above her, facing up. Robin pulls down with both arms while pushing up with the knees to bend the opponent's back.

Finishing Move
Tower Bridge- Robin mounts her opponent faceup across her shoulders and grabs the opponent's head and legs, pulling down on both ends.
Ropework Tower Bridge- Similar to the Reverse Tower Bridge only Robin sends her opponent into the ropes while jamming her head into the opponent's back.
Robin Special- With her opponent falling headfirst towards the ring, Robin jumps up and catches the opponent's head with her feet. She then flips up so that the opponent's head is now between her knees and then wraps her arms around the opponent's body and drives the opponent headfirst into the canvas. It's similar to a Tombstone Piledriver.
Robin Special v. 2- Just like with the first version, she catches her opponent’s head with her feet. She then extends her arms so that she lands on her palms. Right before they hit the canvas, she briefly lets go of the opponent's head only to capture it in a Triangle Choke as both wrestlers touch down.

Match Preferences
Anything that doesn't come across as "too pathetic" for her.

Physical Appearance

She can come across as a bit of a roughneck in the ring, but overall she is a nice person at heart, just tends to get a little too into matches if you know what I mean. She will gladly take a dive for someone fighting under a disadvantage and complement opponents for good strategy as she was taught to be polite. She often shows opponents sympathy after beating them as to her, wrestling is just a fun sport and nothing more. She still prefers a challenge over anything else, though, and hates being humiliated.

Edit: Due to her match against Taylor and how traumatizing the shattering of her armor was, she still shows respect for tough opponents, however, she no longer shows mercy during matches. No more does she follow the "Ladies first" code of honor and let opponents get the first move. Nor does she believe in fair chances anymore. She still does what she can to win fairly, but she's a lot more aggressive and has developed a new style of fighting: Never let the opponent out of her grasp no matter what or who this opponent is. Wrestling has become a lot more serious in her mind as she now treats it like life or death and can occassionally take things a little too far.

Robin grew up in a rich mansion. She was never allowed to leave her house to play as her parents wanted her to study her whole life. Alas, she grew tired of her life after a while and ran away from home to become a pro wrestler like those she watched on TV in her spare time. She joined friction not only to be able to fight but to also make her first friends.

Edit: After her match with Taylor, her armor was broken. As a result, she started questioning whether or not her polite nature should stay out of the ring. She believed the breaking of her armor was caused by her own carelessness, and as a result, she has become more ruthless in matches. She temporarily left the grounds to train extra hard in the hopes that she could become stronger and crafted herself a stronger armor, one that will never be broken no matter what.

A silver breast-plate and Speedo is all she feels she needs, but occassionally, she'll wear a simple bra and panties combo. She feels no need to be overly dressed for wrestling matches.

Edit: Due to her silver breast plate being destroyed, she now wears a solid gold breast plate and golden Speedo. She no longer relies on simple clothes, even for opponents who deserve a slight advantage.

Carol- O (Knight Kick--->Pinfall)
Shizuka- O (Suplex Pin)
Shizuka- X (Girl's Game--->Pinfall)
Cheryl/Isabella- O (Robin Special)
Taylor- X (Flying side-kick)
Seraph- X (Pinfall)
Ashley- X (Hard punch--->Pinfall)
Akashi- O (Tower Bridge--->Forfeit)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top