Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki - Page 19 Empty Re: Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

Post by Underdog21 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Toshio slammed down to the mat, and heard Nagase cry out underneath him as he nailed her with the back body drop. Taking a deep breath, he sat upright, knowing that all he had to do now was pin Nagase and then deal with Purin.

He stood up, deciding to finish Nagase off with a leap off the turnbuckle before focusing on Purin, when a flash of movement caught his eye. He looked up just in time to see Purin flying down at him with an elegant drop kick. Gasping, he tried to dodge. If he managed it, then, hopefully, he would avoid the drop kick and cause Purin to accidentally hit her partner instead. If he failed, though, then he would be floored and left clutching his chest and writhing on the mat...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki - Page 19 Empty Re: Elimination Rumble: Akamatsu Siblings vs Purin, Nagase & Aki

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:34 pm

With Purin calculating at her timing to strike at Toshio after he slamming Nagase down on the mat, she looks at him carefully until finally, jumping off aiming her feet at him into her finisher, the spiral dropkcik- Angelic Arrow, was a success on hitting him on the chest and knocking him to the mat as she landed down almost on top of Nagase. "ahh.. sorry!" Nagase only respond was a weak groan.

Purin would then slowly crawling over to Toshio to pinning him down for the count, the referee comes in and began the count down. "ONE!......TWO!........."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 am

As Purin launched herself at him in a drop kick, Toshio tried to move out of the way. He moved too slowly, though-- he was still sore from this long and brutal match, and his hurting body didn't respond fast enough. Purin's drop-kick nailed him hard in the chest, and with a loud gasp, he collapsed onto his back, twisting left and right as his legs kicked uselessly at the mat. He was breathing hard, his chest hurting after being nailed by that drop kick.

As he lay on the mat, he felt Purin's shapely form cross down against his, and heard the ref counting down. "N...nnno...." he gasped. He couldn't lose, not here, not now, not when both of his siblings were counting on him! He tried to twist to break the pin, but the effort to move caused pain to flare in his chest. Despairing, he kicked uselessly at the mat, and, gritting his teeth, twisted his shoulder...

...just a split second after the ref's hand came down for the third time. "THREE!" she counted. The bell rang, signalling the end of the match. Realizing he had just been pinned, Toshio slumped onto his back again and closed his eyes. "D..dammit..."

From outside the ring, Makie had been cheering Toshio on all the while, urging him to kick out. When the count finally reached three, however, her cheers stopped, and she slapped at one of the ropes in frustration. Kyo, meanwhile, took a deep breath, and looked down at the ring floor, a disappointed look on his face.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 am

Purin laying on top of Toshoi just waiting for the final count, hoping that it her finisher was enough to take him out for good after using that much energy to stretching and slamming down Nagase, thought it was an chance to take him out, felt bad using Nagase to go up against him but it was the military girl choice and the colorful masked wrestler needed to get their team to win.

**Come on!** She thought, desperately dreaming that she would eliminate Toshio for the win, the referee counting down for her and soon, after hearing the two count, her mind starting to boggle thinking whether they'll win this or not, would be tough he breaks up the pin but only just a matter of second will determine the outcome of this match. And then, she hears a three count.

"Oh... my... gosh!" She was surprised, slowly sitting herself up off of him when he breaks up the count after 3, declaring the winner of Aki, Nagase, and the underdog Purin to help win this amazing match from the 6 wrestlers. "YAY! YAY! YAY!!!" Aki was so proud of her best friend, slipping in the ring to congratulate her and Nagase, though she helped the military girl up to her feet, seeing she was pretty worn out just as much as Purin, All the girls getting up to their feet looking at their opponents.

Purin- "Great match you guys, we all did a great job." Saying to everyone even the Akamatsu sibling. Nagase- "I gotta say Toshio... you could of beaten me there, I respect your strength..." panting as she speak. Aki- "Heh, you guys did great but we were the better ones today!" Each one of the girls offering an handshakes to show their respects to their opponent, rivals or friends, either way, it was a wonderful match.

Aki- "Purin.. go shake your boyfriend Kyo's hand, go go!" Purin blushing when she hears that and was shoved toward him. "EHHHHH?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:53 am

Even as the audience erupted into cheers all around them, Toshio lay on his back, wanting to shut the sound out. He had been defeated again. He had given it his all, and had even fought two on one with the match depending entirely on him. And it still hadn't been enough. He had been defeated again, and now Makie and Kyo probably thought he was absolutely useless.

Above him, Purin, Aki and Nagase all group hugged an celebrated their victory, making all the more unbearable. A second later, though, Makie was suddenly kneeling next to Toshio. "Toshio!" she cried, an expression of genuine worry on her face. "Are you okay?"

He groaned. "I'll live," he muttered. "Look, just leave me alone, sis, I..."

"Toshio!" came another voice. Kyo suddenly walked into view, towering over Toshio and staring down at him. Toshio closed his eyes. He knew that stern disappointed look of Kyo's only too well.

"Look, Kyo, I get it, I lost the match for you," he said. "I...I understand I'm not cut out for this team, so I'll just keep my distance from now on..."

"Don't you dare," Kyo cut in. To Toshio's surprise, Kyo leaned down and extended him his hand. "You did great, Toshio. I'd be happy to have you back on the team."

Toshio blinked, unable to believe what he was hearing. Then, with a nod, he accepted Kyo's hand. Kyo helped him back to his feet, and the crowd cheered as all three of the Akamatsu siblings hugged.

"You did great guys!" Purin exclaimed as they ended their hug. "We all did a great job." Nagase gave a weary nod in agreement. "I gotta say Toshio... you could have beaten me there, I respect your strength..."

Toshio blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Heh...don't sell yourself short, Sarge," he replied. "For a while there, you were really giving me a tough fight."

Aki simply laughed at this. "Hehe, you guys did great, but were were the better ones today!" Makie frowned at this, and folded her arms as she glared at Aki. "Oh yeah?" she said with a mean grin. "Remind me again, Aki, who pinned who?"

"Hey, there's no need for that, sis," Kyo chided his sister, before turning back to his opponents and smiling. "You all fought really well. As far as I'm concerned, you all deserve that win." As he spoke, he extended his hand to the three of them in a show of good sportsmanship.

Aki turned and gave Purin a mischievous grin. ""Purin.. go shake your boyfriend Kyo's hand, go go!" Before any of them could react, Aki shoved Purin towards Kyo. Both of them were caught by surprise, and before either of them could react, Purin crashed into Kyo. "AAAAAAH?!!" he cried as the two of them toppled to the mat, face-to-face, with her on top.

Naturally, of course, the crowd went wild.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 am

The girls were quite happy about the match and even it was a long epic one, it was pretty exhausting too considered everyone went all out the best they can in hoped to get the win. For now, they wanted to show they respecting each other after the match, course not everything going too smoothly at first.

Aki showing her puffy face at Makie they she said about who pinned who. "W-Well.... I want a rematch with you! I want to get even!" She pointed at her, filled with determine to get her chance on beating her for the win.

Nagase nodded at him though still didnt like Toshio using military puns that much. "Sigh... yes I wouldnt hold back to you at all Toshio." Still offering him a handshake as well Aki, but before Aki would do the same with Makie, she quickly shove Purin right into Kyo, seeing her crashes right into him and on top on the mat.

Aki- "OOOOOOOOOOO!" Wooing at the two as she giggles, Nagase closed her eyes and palm on her forehead, sighing from the look at things. **So immature...**

Purin landed on top of him and blushing even redder while gazing into his eyes, heart pounding quite a bit. "Y-You okay? I-I-I-I sorry!" Took her awhile to figured out that shes still on top of him and hearing the crowd wooing at them along with Aki and possibly others. "AHH!" She quickly get off of him and sitting on her legs, facing away from everyone in the ring, shaking in embarrassment. **You meanie Aki!** She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Kyo's face reddened as he toppled onto his back underneath Purin, feeling her chest pressing down against his as they ended up face-to-face, inches away from accidentally kissing. "Gh...I...nn..." Kyo stammered, before an equally embarrassed Purin rolled off of him and sat up. "Eh...no...need to apologize, Purin," he stammered, "I...you...it wasn't you fault, I..."

Laughing, Toshio pulled Kyo up. "Kyo," he said, "you really have a lot to learn when dealing with the ladies."

"Oh, like you're one to talk," Makie said with a grin. "How many times have you been slapped, Toshio?"

At this, Toshio glared at her. "Six or seven, but...but, that's not the point!" he protested. He glanced back at Nagase and shook her extended hand. "Next time, Nagase we'll see how well you do without any help," he added with a grin.

And with that, all three members of both teams shook hands, showing that there was no hard feelings after this hard fought and exciting match.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Winner- Purin, Nagase, & Aki Hibino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19